Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
social title: BINGEY IS A GAPING VAGINA.

im also timid to rejoin OD, we have no double agents in there anymore and i cant seem to remember what happened last time....

sold-out.gif

^we've already been UA'ed in that thread..

What more proof do you need that we are no longer welcome?

those mother fuckers deleted my post, those fucking pricks. it wasnt even a troll post.

'sone son 'sone like doonkey koong.

either way bingey is still a gaping vagina

ROFLMAFO

i image searched google for gaping vagina and this is what came up

jenna-jameson-twins.jpg

also, its not a point of being welcome, or belonging. its the point that they took something that was rightfully ours. they took something free and put a fucking chain on it. they threw old vegetables and cane hooked an b+ comedic act. THE TWO YUTES SHOT THE CLERK.

bingey, if you were in my platoon you would be burning shit your entire tour. YOU GAPING VAGINA.

also, its not a point of being welcome, or belonging. its the point that they took something that was rightfully ours. they took something free and put a fucking chain on it. they threw old vegetables and cane hooked an b+ comedic act. THE TWO YUTES SHOT THE CLERK.

bingey, if you were in my platoon you would be burning shit your entire tour. YOU GAPING VAGINA.

just let that shit go, son

we..can't..win!

It's over, memph. it's all over.

There is no hope for us.

you fucking pussy. you beat up, smelly, wide open, baby saying hi, cum encrusted fucking pussy.

you sir, have lost rank. its official. since bingey has seemed to have lost all witt, and his balls, he has been demoted to: bingey, private first class pussy flaps.

God damn it..why can't I find that "You can't win" clip from Rocky IV on youtube???

Fucking bloody hell

you remember the kid in class that was on your side all of the time? but then things got bad and he was all like "i dunno knows, things are getting kind of rough, cant we just play legos instead of taking on challenging things that test our manhood, loyalty, and moral values."

THATS BINGEY

YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED SIR

Damn it, I already announced several months ago that I was hanging up my trolling gloves

surrender.gif

looks like bingey took after his ancestors

"yes, you got us. me, bingey first class pussy flaps, surrenders. along with all of my other vaginal pals."

Status
Not open for further replies.