Nsadd social: dawt com

Status
Not open for further replies.
just got back from gym and an 8mg bankai. wus gut

A little of this and a little of that =D

I'm just eating a chicken salad sammich that I picked up from the grocery store. This is waaaaayyy better than the peanut butter and jelly I usually eat

A little of this and a little of that =D

I'm just eating a chicken salad sammich that I picked up from the grocery store. This is waaaaayyy better than the peanut butter and jelly I usually eat

movin' on up in the world huh?

This social is a good place for the most boring person in the world to be.....no lulz being had here!!

Which leads me to a question....when the social was in CD it moved like wildfire....and now it doesn't. How come everyone jumped forums?

This social is a good place for the most boring person in the world to be.....no lulz being had here!!

Which leads me to a question....when the social was in CD it moved like wildfire....and now it doesn't. How come everyone jumped forums?

what do you mean? why did we move from CD to here? CD cramped out style, we fit in over in these parts

How was your style cramped in CD?

This thread moves soooo slow now, it makes me sad

Well, for one thing the admin in CD was a total bitch who always busted our balls.

<3

Yeah, I could see how you think that about Damien ;)

We all know that *I* would never be bitchy or bust balls :)

Another bler told me this the other night

What do a walrus and a tupperware container have in common??

NSFW:
They both love a tight seal

^you saw what they did with my Mick Jagger jokes..I'd be leary about posting that..

what was that whores name again....

Purple something

I forget her name, but she had really nice tits. In fact, she's posted in the Nudie Thread..WTF was her name?

Aaaah...Purple Cloud, duh!

^you saw what they did with my Mick Jagger jokes..I'd be leary about posting that..

I ain't afraid!!

If bitches can't be bothered to post then they can deal with corny jokes that I find ridiculously funny

Maybe I'll even requote your joke!!

Edit....yup....quoted for this thread

So now we have two nuggets of gold.

Why does Mick Jagger do calisthenics naked?

NSFW:
..So he can do the "Jumping Jack Flash"

And what supplement does Mick Jagger take after performing the aforementioned exercise?

NSFW:
..Just a shot o' whey

Now, even though each of those jokes is brilliant on its own, an amalgamation of the two may be even funnier.

An example:

What does Mick Jagger do after performing his "Jumping Jack Flash"?

NSFW:
..He puts his pants back on, and takes Just a shot o' whey

Status
Not open for further replies.