6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.

chinky

Bluelighter
since the last one filled up its time for a new one..and since the mods seem to be sleepin now so ill just make the thread

same rules apply so dont think anything is differnt and so we know what the rules are with no excuses here you go..
NSFW:

GUIDELINES: North & South American Social & Drug Discussion

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To find people in your area, please visit the Roll Call subforum. There are threads for every state and those will give you the best chance of connecting with nearby Bluelighters.

The general goal of this forum is to promote harm reduction. Harm reduction is the practice of taking reasonable measures to minimize the risks from drug use. Common harm reduction activities include encouraging people to exercise moderation in their drug consumption and to understand the purity or dose of the drug they are consuming. While you may have your own personal interpretation of harm reduction, please respect what it means on Bluelight and post accordingly.

In some cases you may be posting about activities that are illegal in your country. Try to keep references to places, events, people, and drug use as vague as possible. Police and other authorities have been known to read this board. A good rule of thumb is to not talk about something if you are not comfortable with it becoming public knowledge.

In addition, to ensure Bluelight can continue to be a resource for people for years to come, the following topics are prohibited in this forum:

Price discussion: do not post prices. You can speak in general terms about costs rising or falling, but a dollar amount should never be included.
No sourcing. No exceptions! Requests about how to find drugs, where to get drugs, and so on are not allowed.
Locations: please do not mention anything more specific than the name of the city. Areas of town, streets/intersections, etc. are not allowed.
We aren't here to help you break the law in any way. Please do not ask how to scam your doctor, smuggle drugs, beat a piss test, etc.
Event details: party and venue names draw negative attention to our celebrations. Do not post specifics.
Please try to refrain from using slang to describe your substances. Choose universally understood terms for drugs wherever possible.

Make use of the search function and existing threads before starting a new topic.

Play nice! Treat each other with kindness. Lighthearted ribbing is perfectly fine but flaming will not be tolerated.

The forum moderators reserve the right to edit, close, or unapprove any discussion we construe as source requests, tips on good places to score, or blatant cheating of the law. If a situation arises where you disagree with a moderator's actions, please PM the moderator to discuss the issue. In fact, if you have any questions or concerns at any time please feel free to PM a forum moderator and we will be happy to help you out.

heroin discussion IV thread can be found at that link.

no price discussion and no sourcing ppl.

but yall now the deal lets talks dope and hey look the this is the 5th thread OR heroin discussion V
19.gif
yea. lets make it good yall

GREENLIGHTERS READ OUR RULES BEFORE YOU EVEN THINK BOUT POSTING

you can find the the "5th Issue Thread" here: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=531071

Last edited by a moderator:
Yayaya first post!! I seen my parole officer yesterday so I decided to treat myself last night. Copped a few bags off my boy. Nothing special.. typical Northeast/Central PA dope. But I've been clean for the most part for a few weeks, so I was nodding nice at work. But I'm still missing my fucking NJ dope man. There is just something different about it. The purity, cut, smell, taste, size, packaging. I'm sick of this fucking PA dope, it's weak, beat and skimp. But at least it got MOST of the job done yesterday. A change of pace is good. Getting my NJ license privilege back real soon.. so I cannot wait.

Most of the Memphis dealer went back to NJ after the 20+ kilogram bust and the 20+ people arrested for being a part of it. I thought that most of our dope came from NJ area and know I know it's true or was anyway. The dealers still here are selling the same stuff but charging more now ,and are major nervous about everyone being a snitch. We do get Chicago dope and Philly dope also,and dope from other places I don't know about..lol..but I think most of our powder comes from NJ. Or it was coming from NJ, it's a bad sign when a lot of the dealers go back to NJ to stay!! Got me paranoid of buying dope in Memphis myself now.

.Luckily I have a new connection here in BFE,Arkansas where I'm laying low, that delivers a variety of dope: white/off white powder=best and costs most, tannish brown powder= second best,less costly, and third is the black tar= cheap and decent to good. I'm gonna have to deal with him and his people for a while, till shit cools down in Memphis, and I think I will buy some tar along with some powder, smoked tar a few times now ,and it's kinda cool to smoke dope instead of snorting, I'm sure as hell not gonna IV the tar though..

Prices have went up here in Nj a bit... Also the open air market has moved around....
But everything i have tried has been fire..... Jersey City always do you good

N.J. Senate panel passes bill allowing over-the-counter sale of syringes...
Only five cities have chosen to participate: Atlantic City, Camden, Jersey City, Newark and Paterson.

The only five that matter ;)
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/01/nj_senate_approves_bill_allowi_2.html

I saw yall called me out on the "pop" referance lol..that just comes natural I don't think I could ever call it anything else if I tried

Prices have went up here in Nj a bit... Also the open air market has moved around....
But everything i have tried has been fire..... Jersey City always do you good

N.J. Senate panel passes bill allowing over-the-counter sale of syringes...
Only five cities have chosen to participate: Atlantic City, Camden, Jersey City, Newark and Paterson.

The only five that matter ;)
http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2011/01/nj_senate_approves_bill_allowi_2.html

So you can buy syringes now in those cities? Is it in effect now?

Also, you talking about JC having the open air moving around. Haven't been there since 09, but I know for sure my old favorite spot got shut down. Wonder what's popping there nowadays. Still going strong?

So you can buy syringes now in those cities? Is it in effect now?

Also, you talking about JC having the open air moving around. Haven't been there since 09, but I know for sure my old favorite spot got shut down. Wonder what's popping there nowadays. Still going strong?

Yes you can buy them now i believe......The boys just moved couple blocks away from the regulars spots, sets are still out just different locations....wont take to hard to find out where they moved when you know what to look for... It is going strong and hard in JC.... I haven't gotten any bags that i would of rated below a 8 for awhile now..... i like the stuff i get now better than the stuff i got before..to bad stamps arent allowed here otherwise id give you a heads up :), but mostly everything i get is good.... you cant miss seems like

Yayaya first post!!

technically you have achieved the second post. unless that is, you don't count the op as a post. Or you meant you were the first to post a reply? Who makes the rules here?

technically you have achieved the second post. unless that is, you don't count the op as a post. Or you meant you were the first to post a reply? Who makes the rules here?
Who gives a fuck?

Chinky i agree with not being able to say anything but pop.. its like its in our blood.

I'm taking a break from dope for a little bit, but my buddy got a new connect in a suburb of chicago for rocked up grams of raw. He let me do a few lines and it was DAM good. He got it from waukegan if you guys are familiar with that town.

waukegan is far from me..most likely wouldnt be worth the drive but i was gonna put off coppin until tomorrow but i was just too bored tonite and figured to go cop now so i can have it for after the bears game..sittin here now thinkin fuck savin them for tomorrow and should just do them now...bad mistake gettin them tonite lol

and what am i gonna call it soda?..it makes me sound like a lil old lady "pass me a can of soda"

Yes you can buy them now i believe......The boys just moved couple blocks away from the regulars spots, sets are still out just different locations....wont take to hard to find out where they moved when you know what to look for... It is going strong and hard in JC.... I haven't gotten any bags that i would of rated below a 8 for awhile now..... i like the stuff i get now better than the stuff i got before..to bad stamps arent allowed here otherwise id give you a heads up :), but mostly everything i get is good.... you cant miss seems like

Man, I know location discussion is a no-no but it seems you are the only other hardcore JC dude on here. I use to stomp that town dry for dope in 06-09. We might know a lot of the same dealers (Had numbers and would deliver to certain areas but a lot of the times posted up on the blocks/projects). Really curious where you coppin at now...NOT ASKING. Because I've been all over JC copping, been arrested there twice and been to Hudson County Jail twice. Ever been arrested and sent to Kearny lol? A lot of my main guys are locked up now and I've been out of the town since 09, but yea, it's very easy to cop in certain areas. But certain areas are WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hotter than others, and chances of getting robbed and stuck up are big time in these spots. Projects are an easy bet, but with what's left in the city I don't know if they are even worth it or popping anymore.

You don't gotta answer, but do you actually live in JC?

Chinky makes the rules.

Chinky makes the rules.

thats right i do make the rules and no my OP did not count as te first post...ALs was the first post

Its so much bull shit that memphis is just swimming in dope and nashville is barren!

unfortunately nashvills isnt barren like your sister is..your just not looking hard enough or you have shitty amateur connets

thats right i do make the rules and no my OP did not count as te first post...ALs was the first post

unfortunately nashvills isnt barren like your sister is..your just not looking hard enough or you have shitty amateur connets

lol, I guess I just only know people in the pill game. Ive heard you need to step into the barrios but I cant see how to go about doing that. I would say I have mid level connects but they aint cutting it

thanks for clearing that up chinky.

So whats up guys? I'm in a nw suburb of Chicago and it's the only market I know. I would be interested in hearing stories about how the scenes in other cities operate. In Chitown it's as easy as driving to one of several open markets with your window open and they will call out to you and its just as easy to get phone numbers. And although the neighberhoods are frequently really bad, the locals are all buesness and I've never had any problems with them; once you get #s, you can always meet somewhere less hot anyway. Getting busted by the police is really your largest risk and you can cut that big time if you play things safe. typically if your driving from the burbs you pick up what they call a jab which is usually 12-14 foils or bags. each bag being about 100th of a gram but as I'm sure most of you have heard it's cut down quite a bit with diphenhydramine and the quality can vary alot. I now get stuff that the guy says isn't cut with dorman and I believe him because the first time I got it that way he apparently wasn't ready with what I needed (hadn't cut it) and ended up giving me a single bag with a smaller amount and actually explained how I should go get these pills and from where and how many i should use to cut it and seemed kind of concerned like maybe he thought i would od or something and the whole time I'm thinking why the hell would I go and do that lol. anyway the shit was fantastic and just fraction of my usual dose put me where i wanted to be. now I just request it that way. And its always off-white/greyish. I've never come across tar or brown powder.

But enough about chitown. How do things go down where your from? And if you know chicago, how do some of the other markets compare to its open market? anyone get there shit like in pulp fiction? lol

lol, I guess I just only know people in the pill game. Ive heard you need to step into the barrios but I cant see how to go about doing that. I would say I have mid level connects but they aint cutting it

Well whats stopping you from getting a better connection??

So whats up guys? I'm in a nw suburb of Chicago and it's the only market I know. I would be interested in hearing stories about how the scenes in other cities operate. In Chitown it's as easy as driving to one of several open markets with your window open and they will call out to you and its just as easy to get phone numbers. And although the neighberhoods are frequently really bad, the locals are all buesness and I've never had any problems with them; once you get #s, you can always meet somewhere less hot anyway. Getting busted by the police is really your largest risk and you can cut that big time if you play things safe. typically if your driving from the burbs you pick up what they call a jab which is usually 12-14 foils or bags. each bag being about 100th of a gram but as I'm sure most of you have heard it's cut down quite a bit with diphenhydramine and the quality can vary alot. I now get stuff that the guy says isn't cut with dorman and I believe him because the first time I got it that way he apparently wasn't ready with what I needed (hadn't cut it) and ended up giving me a single bag with a smaller amount and actually explained how I should go get these pills and from where and how many i should use to cut it and seemed kind of concerned like maybe he thought i would od or something and the whole time I'm thinking why the hell would I go and do that lol. anyway the shit was fantastic and just fraction of my usual dose put me where i wanted to be. now I just request it that way. And its always off-white/greyish. I've never come across tar or brown powder.

But enough about chitown. How do things go down where your from? And if you know chicago, how do some of the other markets compare to its open market? anyone get there shit like in pulp fiction? lol

Where im from, dimes are sold on the street, and phone connections sell at least 1/2g, to however much you need.

The dope here is commonly in tar form. However, it is not uncommon for the dope to be a brown powder, which can turn into tar if you exhale onto it.

^^^^you still havent earned the right to double post around these parts

stop dry sourcing..its obvious what your trying to to with out coming straight out and saying it..we are not dumb and we are not going to help you..i know you really dont think the mexicans are the ones on the street sellin dope, we all know its the blacks that are sellin on the street level...now get off the computer and find some real sources, instead of hoping someone from here who doesnt know you is gonna go ou of thei way to hook you up with their connect

who are you talking to with this paragraph??? we all know how chicago works and everything you said is common knowledge/sense..its like you went to the chicago heroin thead and just copied and pasted the first post in it..and if its not cut with red dormin its cut with the blue sleepnol....either way if your getting your jabs in foils, yourgetting it cut with something and not raw..and even if you are getting it in the corner of a bag sold as "raw" its prolly just rerocked and still cut

for real though save your breath with that shit you where talking...even the people not from chicago, already know how chicagos scene works becuase of me and a few other people..your not the first or only chicago person here buddy

and you claim you want to know about other cities scenes well use the search button and look up the old threads, this is the 6th version of this thread..not to mention the city specific threads that we have had...we are justnot gonna start talkin about what your askin about cause hell we have been doin that for the past 3 years that ive been here and prolly the 10years before that, hat i wasnt here for..

Last edited:
^ why are you so hostle man?

I was asking for people to share some info...so I thought I should share some myself. I'd like to hear stories and have some pretty good ones myself but I thought i'd start off with something really light and general being new. and you didn't even have to read it dood, you could have said to yourself after seeing the begining, oh I know all he could say on that and just scroll down past it.

I mean there is really no need for that. and I thought you might be an ok guy after you went along with my joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.