6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^^^ Damn cops..wish I had all that for free, bluelight heroin party would be going on for a while!! lol...damn that looks tasty!!!
Fucking cops will most likely replace those bags with sugar in look a like bags and leave enough for it to test positive for heroin and sell and use the rest for themselves...Bet that shit's already in some breifcases going outta evidence lockers as we speak, or they actually busted twice that much and kept it for themselves to sell and get high on, and will pull a switch around after the trial and put sugar in bags to go the the incenerator and sell these bags back to some mafia or drug trafficker!!

That sounds a lot like American Gangster, great flick

^Use the multiquote feature. And insulting members that have been around for a while isn't going to get you very far round these parts.

$1 million heroin bust in West New York one of biggest ever in Hudson County
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2011/01/1_million_heroin_bust_in_west.html

9217681-large.jpg

not good

Wow.. this picture really got my imagination goin!! ;)

And i would not be surprised if some junkie cops ended up stuffing some kind of bags full of that dope!!! No one would probably notice, ya know? Because there is just SO much of it!!

Man, you people go on FOREVER about insignificant busts.. give it up already.

naw aint nothing like that.. its just random drops fir cook county and the guy who signed me up said i most likely wont have one for like the first 45-50 days..he said normally for the first drop they give you sometime to get clean..and i havent fully signed up yet...so i figure i can party it up the first week..im gonna go buy a quarter of weed and a couble jabs then take a break until i figure out what i gotta do

I'm sorry to hear that you have to serve probation. You seem like you'll be able to manage it without too much trouble, but it still sucks not being able to get high whenever you want to. My PD negotiated my 3 bag posession case down to 30 hours public service and three NA meetings. I thought that was pretty decent of him.

LoL yeah the "french connection" dope was all slowly replaced with milk sugar and resold by the cops, like it showed on american Gangster movie, that was a true story also, I have read articles that stated that almost all of the "french connection" dope ended up on the streets within a year or two, like most dope does, they leave enough for a reagant test, it does not matter if the heroin is 1% pure or 99% pure, 100 kilos of 1% pure gets you the same trouble as 100 kilograms of 99% pure, the law just states a mixture of heroin, meaning there only has to be a small amount of heroin and a bunch of cut to equal the weight, purity has nothing to do with the weight and time you get accroding to federal laws. So if you get busted with 10 kg of 99% pure dope you are charged with 10kg of dope in federal court, and if it's cut to 100 kilograms of 1% pure dope, you are still charged with 100 kg of heroin , becasue the law says a mixture of heroin or some such bullshit, allowing crooked cops to take a huge pinch of purer dope from evidence and putting back cut, so as long as the dope tests positive for heroin it's still considered dope even if only 1% or something!! Crazy bullshit!

so for the first time ever last night I legit got a fentanyl bag. There's some fent bags going around in Chicago off the Cicero area. I can tell because A: it feels way waaay different then your average dope. The rush is extremly overpowering in almost a bad way, and it feels really synthetic. Where as dope feels very organic and warm and nice, fent feels very non organic and it's just hard to explain. It also didn't last long at all, like 30 mins at best. And it's insane how little of this stuff is actually needed to feel something. Literally 1/4th of a normal chicago blow and I get an INSANE rush. So there is some fent going around so be careful ya'll.

On another note, something amazing happened today for the first time in a long ass time. I found a bag sitting in a pair of shoes that I have not had on in over a month. The bag was about a month old but I still felt it, what a great way to start the morning.

Fentanyl is so potent that it is measured in mcg(micrograms- 1mcg = 1/1,000,000th of a gram). 20-25 mcg of Fentanyl is an average hospital dose for pain. 1 mg of pure Fentanyl is many many times more than that of course and is even to kill 10 people easily or more, since a mg is a thousandth of a gram and a microgram(mcg or mqg depends on how it's written, not 100% sure on whiich is the right abreviation) is a millionth of a gram..25 micrograms of Fentanyl is a good average dose, so the actual amount of pure Fentanyl in those bags is in the millionth of a gram numbers, not even close to as much as a miligram, so it is probably cut with the heroin or any powder ,as only a very minute amount of Fenatnyl is needed to get someone high, and is why Fentanyl laced heroin is so dangerous, few people have scales that way micrograms..lol..most do not even have accurate miligram scales..

Awww is poor wittle chinky offended by my remarks? What are you the online crusader for bluelight members ? No one was talking to you anyways stinky.
you don't know me very well..I don't get offended by anyones comments..I'm the one who does the offending..

I'm sorry to hear that you have to serve probation. You seem like you'll be able to manage it without too much trouble, but it still sucks not being able to get high whenever you want to. My PD negotiated my 3 bag posession case down to 30 hours public service and three NA meetings. I thought that was pretty decent of him.

I'm not even of probation for dope..I'm on it for weed..what a joke right

Haha chinky that sucks, another reason why its good to live out west when it comes to bud.

Fentanyl on the street is usually alpha methyl fentanyl, its slightly less potent and has a longer duration then normal fent. If its 3 methylfentanyl you'll most likely die.

Last edited:
Its so much bull shit that memphis is just swimming in dope and nashville is barren!

Coming in from Knoxville, where I just transfered. I was gonna make a thread but I see that's a no-no.

Anyways today I was strung out on aderall after writing a paper, had to cop somehow and only person I really know is my roommate and he just sells weed. So went downtown cross the tracks to the cheaper side of town, parked my truck, no fear....

Talked to some people under an underpass, in about 4 minutes cliqued up with this Biggie Smalls looking nig with PREDS hat/jacket/shirt, we walk back to my truck and his friend is like sitting on the corner, I think I'm gonna get pinched... Turns out B.S.'s friend sells rock on that bridge/corner/area (im not trying to be specific). I tell him i dont want rock, They both get in my car (which is a 2 door stick ford ranger) and fire up a chore just like a fucking stoge (and will continue to do so throughout) and its me the long hair white boy and two pretty sizable nigs, his friend Frylock as ill call him operated the stick as we hopped over to an apt complex-

wish i had taken good pictures, just decent tar, i had a very pretty rectangle art foilie going, and 40 bucks never bought me so much. Shared a little with them, dropped em back at the shelter probably feeling much better than before.

sadly for me, they didn't have phones but Biggie said he'd be around.

not too bad for the very first try, very first time, like the 2nd week im here

Coming in from Knoxville, where I just transfered. I was gonna make a thread but I see that's a no-no.

Anyways today I was strung out on aderall after writing a paper, had to cop somehow and only person I really know is my roommate and he just sells weed. So went downtown cross the tracks to the cheaper side of town, parked my truck, no fear....

Talked to some people under an underpass, in about 4 minutes cliqued up with this Biggie Smalls looking nig with PREDS hat/jacket/shirt, we walk back to my truck and his friend is like sitting on the corner, I think I'm gonna get pinched... Turns out B.S.'s friend sells rock on that bridge/corner/area (im not trying to be specific). I tell him i dont want rock, They both get in my car (which is a 2 door stick ford ranger) and fire up a chore just like a fucking stoge (and will continue to do so throughout) and its me the long hair white boy and two pretty sizable nigs, his friend Frylock as ill call him operated the stick as we hopped over to an apt complex-

wish i had taken good pictures, just decent tar, i had a very pretty rectangle art foilie going, and 40 bucks never bought me so much. Shared a little with them, dropped em back at the shelter probably feeling much better than before.

sadly for me, they didn't have phones but Biggie said he'd be around.

not too bad for the very first try, very first time, like the 2nd week im here

Damn bro. That situation with the two blacks smoking rocks in your car is as sketchy as it gets. They could have easily robbed you, or done worse. Dont do that anymore.

My advice is listen to what your gut is trying to tell you. If you feel a situation is sketchy, keep your composure and bounce. Letting those guys in your car was a bad idea. Didnt you feel bad and uneasy about that? Also, dont fuck around with thugs like that when you are looking for drugs. If they are not selling what you are looking for, move on and keep looking. There are always plenty of dealers around, if you know where to look. Take care.
Peace

how much tar do you normally have to smoke to get off cause i cant see smokin one bag doin much of anything to me

Damn bro. That situation with the two blacks smoking rocks in your car is as sketchy as it gets. They could have easily robbed you, or done worse. Dont do that anymore.

My advice is listen to what your gut is trying to tell you. If you feel a situation is sketchy, keep your composure and bounce. Letting those guys in your car was a bad idea. Didnt you feel bad and uneasy about that? Also, dont fuck around with thugs like that when you are looking for drugs. If they are not selling what you are looking for, move on and keep looking. There are always plenty of dealers around, if you know where to look. Take care.
Peace

Hell yea I was nervous. but like he said it literally took 5 mins and it wasn't as sketch as you might think... They offered me the pipe but I mean I'm not really into uppers plus that's just a bad plan anyway. I guess you'd have to have been there. I just don't think those homeless black guys knew what to think of me- yea i mean i doubt im gonna repeat that method.... It just went down like that yknow? In hindsight I obviously, first things first just needed to take just of one them (duh). But yknow what people say "Feel out a city" i mean it just takes foot work-

and... after being up for 3 days on aderall and menthols writing a thesis on dependency theory in Myanmar I had 3 bags tonight (to chinky) , and i mean maybe i was just happy to see them but they seemed large and in charge, and I am about to slowly pass out.

thanks for the tips and concern, and thank jesus and allah i didnt end up getting anal pinched by a desperate biggie smalls crackhead in a preds jerzee.. amen

Do you guys ever stay in your car when your copping or do you feel more in control walking? I prefer walking then bouncing to my car, but the car works to in the right situations.

If its alright, smoking .15-.2 gets me nodding hard for an hour or two, and keeps me fucked up, in a mellow way, for a few more hours. After the first hour, i still nod, but not as hard. But really thats when my tolerance is down, ie its the first time i used in about 12-16 hours. Its wasteful to keep smoking, imo, because the more you smoke, the less effective it will be, and tolerance will just get higher.
But today, i smoked some good shit, because i only had two hits, and it had me nodding hard right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.