6th Issue Heroin Discussion Thread... v. Doprah

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also read somewhere that lowell,MA was actual a hub for Boston area heroin, with some of the bigger dealers setting up in lowell and then breaking up/cutting the dope and sending it to other boston area cities. Seems like Boston and all the suburbs are so close together in size that it's one big area, rather than Boston city and then a bunch of suburbs.
Seems like they all tend to run together into one bigger suburban-urban city of one instead of a city with suburbs, just becasue of all the people in such as small area..

OMG!!! I got so high last night, i stashed an $100 bill, and i forgot where it is. So right -ow i looked behind my bed, and i found a 1/2g!!!! :D
Plus, i know it is at least somewhere in my room. Man, i am trippin out on this.!!!

man chinky u just look for any reason to get up on ppl make em no ur "the boss". i dont see how droppersnecks post could even be thought to be trying to source. like nothing about that post is even close to sourcing. all dropper said was she dont no how to go about goin to the barrios, wasnt askin for help, just sayin that she/he dont no how to so she/he would not try to even attempt, and that her/he connects werent cuttin it. sorry man but get over urself, just cuz they dont no where to get dont mean they are lookin for souces.

sorry droppersneck for chinkys hostility. and u to schwiftee, chinky sumtimes forgets that just cuz hes been around for ever and has heard all, dosnt mean that new peopple know all and know what has been said before.

cut em a fuckin break chink...

oh its all good, you are exactly right I was just saying Im not the type off person to just drive into a mexican barrio and score some dope. I do not think I would ever trust someone I met online to score Im just too paranoid. Sometimes people dont have much authority or respect in real life so they get it other places IE internet in this case.

Any of you Chitown heads ever fuck with some Northside d? Not NWside, just straight northside.

Not in awhile, but like 3-4 yrs ago I had a nigerian connect near the northern most border of chicago. He got locked up and I havent been back since, it was some straight dope too shame..

I thought it was all rocks up north nowadays but I read in the tribune back in like october that a nigerian dude wrecked his suv up north, he jumped out and bailed and left the car. I guess when he went to grab it from the impound the police were waiting cuz there was something like a key in the ride. doesnt necessarily mean the dope was meant to stay on the north side but could've been?

On a nother note, I been grabbin the red tape (pretty well known spot) for the past month or so and its pretty consistent but not incredible or anything. Unfortunately its not really holdin me so I think im gonna have to venture elsewhere :\

There aren't really any places up north to get stuff from what I've found, at least good stuff. There is lots of coke and crack in the northside neighborhoods. The closest neighborhood to the north side i've got good stuff was logan square.

$1 million heroin bust in West New York one of biggest ever in Hudson County
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/2011/01/1_million_heroin_bust_in_west.html

9217681-large.jpg

not good

^^^^^ Damn cops..wish I had all that for free, bluelight heroin party would be going on for a while!! lol...damn that looks tasty!!!
Fucking cops will most likely replace those bags with sugar in look a like bags and leave enough for it to test positive for heroin and sell and use the rest for themselves...Bet that shit's already in some breifcases going outta evidence lockers as we speak, or they actually busted twice that much and kept it for themselves to sell and get high on, and will pull a switch around after the trial and put sugar in bags to go the the incenerator and sell these bags back to some mafia or drug trafficker!!

9217681-large.jpg

not good

The article says they seized 8 pounds of heroin, that looks like more than that when it's bagged up! A few months ago in Memphis they busted 20+ kilograms of powder heroin! But it was still in kilo bricks,so it did not look as impressive as this picture..
Fucking cops, why don't they go arrest drunk drivers and alcohlics and leave the safer heroin to be used by the people.It's actually is safer to use heroin, if done properly, than to use alcohol..Look up the booze drinkers and round up bottles of wine and shit, and give that heroin back to someone, preferable someone I know!! lol..damn

Stuff like that gets lost all the time... Esp in Dirty Jersey....

Yeah in Memphis also, and especially New Orleans, when i lived there the cops would bust some gangs stash of coke or heroin and sell it back to them for 1/2 price or sell it to another gang at a discount , or usually sell it themselves through their network of snitches and other crooked cops...Dirty Jersey and the Dirty South have that shit in common for sure IMO!!!

thats alot bundles of dope..whats crazy is you can grab a handful of those, make a few hundred and no one wouldeven notice it missing..i wonder if it was a good stamp or not

damn that sucks, if it was shitty stamp it would be more like good riddence but when they get the good ones that hurts..im sure the first the cops that found it stuffed their pockets full...

what i thought was weird is they find all that dope but only 1200 in cash? doesnt sound right to me

when the cops came to my house they took over 3grand cash and yet when i looked at the paper work, they claimed all they took was $150..corrupt motherfuckers

Yeah the amount of cash reportedly found never makes sense and I'm assuming always a fraction of what is ever really there.

naw aint nothing like that.. its just random drops fir cook county and the guy who signed me up said i most likely wont have one for like the first 45-50 days..he said normally for the first drop they give you sometime to get clean..and i havent fully signed up yet...so i figure i can party it up the first week..im gonna go buy a quarter of weed and a couble jabs then take a break until i figure out what i gotta do

i heard that spice shit doesnt show up on drug tests and neither does bupe..so ill still somewhat be able to smoke and just do bupe until i get dropped then do dope a few days after the drop and stop again..

he said the thing with random drops is you might get dropped once a week or you might get dropped once everyother month and if you pass all your tests that they loosen up a little bit..he also said most POs will let you slide once or twice with a dirty drop but to not push it

My PA parole instant tests which is what I have always been getting tests for MORPHINE, THC, COKE and METHAMPHETAMINE.. but I do know they have instant tests for Bupe now too in PA parole. Probation is same shit most likely. I haven't had a problem yet with Spice, benzos, methadone or Oxy, but I try to keep very careful between visits with the heroin. They can always pull you into the office and give you a test where it's sent off to the lab and they can tell you how much god damn Tylenol you have in your system. Only did that once since I got out, but my PO is cool and he only visits my house once a month. Then again I am an out of state inmate (NJ -> PA). But there are bupe tests and I have heard of JWH tests, but they are very rare..although I don't know how true what PureLife is saying below ya know. Ya never know. They like to be sneaky and the Feds are cracking down on Spice big time, especially some states too even though it's legal here still.

Most county probationary offices have instant bupe tests just so you know. Same goes for oxycodone. Obviously it won't cross react on the 5 panel tests they use ( unless you use A LOT of oxycodone, then there is a chance for it to react on a 5 panel test for opiates, thats rare) They have separate dipsticks for oxycodone/bupe. Also SOME probationary offices do test for k2/spice and all those jwh smoking blends. I don't know what toxicology corporation your county use's but the one my state/county uses has tests for jwh and all that. So far they've only used it on drug court though, not reg. probation.

Yea he's right too with the dips for bupe and oxy. Never seen JWH/Spice/K2 tests yet done on anyone, at least in PA. I have heard they have to send it to labs and it's expensive and rare as shit. Seems like a waste of time. You should be good on that, but use your head dude, ya know the drill. PureLife, your Essex County right? I was on probation in Essex County and it was a FUCKING joke. I was never pissed once, not one time. They were more concerned with getting their fine money and my community service than me doing drugs.

9217681-large.jpg

not good

I told you guys in the other thread West New York has a HUGE Colombian population. North Hudson County (West New York, North Bergen, Union City, Guttenberg) is all fucking Colombians and Cubans. There is tons of coke there and a lot of the guys there have ties back to the homeland so they are looped in with cartels and big time importers. There are probably 10+ stash houses and heroin mills in WNY (1sq mi town) alone just as big. WNY PD and whoever else got lucky on that one. 8 pounds is a decent amount, only like 3.5 kilos or something, but the majority of that dope is going to Newark/JC/Paterson anyway for street retain. WNY is where the big shit happens. There was an episode of DEA where they busted a stash house with a similar amount or more of heroin, $1,000,000 in cash, guns, etc. So to say it's the biggest seizure in Hudson County history is the PD's getting press time. It's bullshit. That seizure is just a drop in a bucket, didn't even make a dent. There's probably some basement in WNY with 20-40 kilos being milled as we SPEAK right now. That's why there really ain't an open air atmosphere in WNY/North Hudson County. You can ask around and find a young Spanish dude who might help you out and of course there's dudes slinging dope and coke in town, but it's all numbers. A couple places you might have luck on the street in the more rough areas of town and Union City, but overall it's all under wraps for distribution for street level to the bigger black cities. Trust me I use to live in WNY, North Bergen, etc...

I removed this comment, realized I was just being a high dickhead, I tend to get like that sometimes when I am yammmed up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.