• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MPT Thread

I don't understand what people mean when they say "a combination of 4-ho-met and 4-ho-dipt" could you please elaborate by posting the entire quote you're referencing?

I've just today gained access to this compound. I hope to try it late tonight or tomorrow. I'm thinking about doing a 2 mg test for idiosyncratic reactions followed by a 10 - 15 mg rectal dose dissolved in vinegar to form 4-ho-MPT acetate (hopefully for faster and more complete absorption than insufflating the freebase).

I also read the description likening it to a mixture of 4-ho-dipt and 4-ho-met. The quote I saw really did not elaborate any further beyond that. My 4-sub tryptamine experiences do not include either of those, only 4-ho/AcO-DMT, 4-ho/AcO-MiPT, and 4-ho/AcO-DPT. I'll try to make any warranted comparisons with other compounds I can, but will probably stick mostly to common experiential terms.

I recieved my sample today, can't wait to do some cutting edge research tonight. I feel special knowing that Im one of the first people in the world to try this compound.

^ Yeah, there is something special in trying rare chemicals... especially THAT rare:)
Hopefully you will enjoy it, I wish you a good trip.

I took 10mg of the freebase around 3 hours ago and have nothing but great things to say. Not too deep, but an amazing body feel, clarity, and laughter :)

30 minutes in colors are becoming slightly enhanced and i have a nice warm body glow but that could be attributed to the bowls of hash I am smoking along with it.

Good luck ,
Report back on unique effects por favor!

may sweet tryptamine dreams come your way

1 hour in I feel like I can push it further so I insufflated 10mg. Definitely beginning to feel more now. Will report back later.

9:08 t+0 15 mg rectal 4-ho-MPT
9:13 first alerts?
9:18 feel "something" mild visual distortions (wood grain patterns look as if they are floating)
9:33 10 mg rectal
9:55 15 mg rectal
Starting to think this one's a bust. I'm not holding out much hope. Oh well.

psood0nym aside from anything visual, do you not have a tremendous bodily energy or psychedelic feeling and openness?

Sorry guys. If I feel anything it's threshold, and I'm at many times your dosages by an ROA that is usually more potent. I'm calling it placebo in the mean time. If anything changes I'll report back. I'm saving the remainder of my 100 mg for one 60 mg trial in the hopes that there's something in this chem at that level to salvage it.

I once tried what should have been an active rectal dose of Methylone, hoping to make my last 120 at the time into an effective dose.

Zip. Nadda. Pissed at myself for not swallowing it which would have had me feeling at least SOMETHING from it.

I bet efficacy of plugging can be highly variable, based on, the um uh conditions inside there, which can probably be variable, and might cause absorption to be high one time, low another.

Or perhaps certain compounds are just not well absorbed that way.

Assuming it's the freebase it wouldn't be water soluable so the rectal ROA would not work.

Fuck it. I'll IM 30 mg of the acetate just to be sure. Will let you know in a few.

I'm thinking the following accidentally happened:
Something everyone has so far forgot to mention. You need to make sure that you don't have anything in the colon that might absorb the dose (yes we're talking shit here!). You have to evacuate your bowels if they're not empty, either naturally or with an enema. Failing to do so can result in the majority of the dose being absorbed by the faeces.
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=4946446#post4946446

I don't know what else could explain it, keep us updated on that 30mg IM, seems like a hefty dose. Very interested in some more detailed descriptions from CA and merrskis btw.

15 minutes in and still nothing. So that's 30 mg IM and 40 mg rectal. Nothing. I have faith in the integrity of my butt hole. The vendor is a good one. I believe I have 4-ho-MPT, as supported by the vendor's NMR and LC-MS analysis reports. I think Shulgin's report was placebo. This one's a dud.