• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy 4-HO-MPT Thread

My sentiments exactly.

I'm curious as to the other people who have smoked the freebase...
How long did it last for you?

Hm, I have a strange feeling that we will see more trip-reports on this chemical in the near future ;)

I found that vaporizing the freebase produced effects that lasted 2-3 hours. Very pleasant experience once I got the technique right. Combined VERY well with Methoxetamine,

I found that vaporizing the freebase produced effects that lasted 2-3 hours. Very pleasant experience once I got the technique right. Combined VERY well with Methoxetamine,

what kind of dose did you do? I did 5mg and had similar effects lasting for a few hours. very pleasant

effects that lasted 2-3 hours. Very pleasant experience once I got the technique right.

what's the correct technique? just vaping it off of inert plant matter with a normal lighter only produced short visual distortions that quickly tapered off... then again my product was degraded.

4-aco-dmt feels nothing whatsoever "like" psyhilocybin mushrooms. Nothing.

Really? Maybe I'm just not experienced enough with both to tell the difference but I believe you could tell me I had one and I would believe it even if it was the other.

Ill have something to add once alls been gathered

I may have sniffed and eaten about 40mg

there may have been some other stuff...after that

=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D=D<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

4-aco-dmt feels nothing whatsoever "like" psyhilocybin mushrooms. Nothing.

Well, your personal experience differs greatly from that of the vast majority of users of this substance. In fact, it seems that everyone but you has noted at least some similarity between the two chemicals, which is to be expected considering that both 4-AcO-DMT and 4-PO-DMT are believed to at least partially metabolize into 4-OH-DMT, which is also present in "psyhilocybin mushrooms".

what kind of dose did you do? I did 5mg and had similar effects lasting for a few hours. very pleasant

what's the correct technique? just vaping it off of inert plant matter with a normal lighter only produced short visual distortions that quickly tapered off... then again my product was degraded.

I put 70mg in a homemade freebase pipe, and shared it between four people. I think I probably got about 20-25mg myself. The visual effects were very noticeable during the peak (which was quite short), and I felt warm and empathetic and awesome for the duration of the experience. The effects had abated completely by T+3h.

Does anyone have success with storing this chemical for more than a month without degradation?

Unless you convert it to the hydrochloride (or hydrobromide?) salt, it will likely degrade somewhat unless it is stored in a vacuum (and not a vacuum cleaner either).

What would you consider the most effective ROA? At what dose? What was your response to said experience?

Having tried 4-OH-MPT oral, rectal, and vaporized, I would say that vaporization produces the most desirable effects in the lowest dosages, but also easily has the shortest duration. Oral was actually a little underwhelming even at 30mg; rectal works somewhat better.

The dosage range I tried for each ROA were as follows:

Oral: 14mg - 30mg
Rectal: 20mg
Vaporized: ~5mg - ~25mg

I may have sniffed and eaten about 40mg

there may have been some other stuff...after that

Good luck! =D

-Saucy

For the oral route I put a measured amount in a gelcap and then swallowed it. Rectal I would assume to be a solution shot up with a syringe.

For the oral route I put a measured amount in a gelcap and then swallowed it. Rectal I would assume to be a solution shot up with a syringe.

Correct on both counts. At least that's how I did it.

25mg is a tiny amount, whyt the hell mess with parachutes or caps? Just dump it on the back of your tongue and have a sweet drink at the ready to gulp. I even do that with 180 mg of methylone. Unless you are REALLY sensitive to taste. I *DO* use caps when taking 4-aco-dipt though... man that is some of the most bitter lingering horrible tasting stuff in existence!