• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

[NSFW] CD Social - Tom Petty For President/Get Well Soon Chainer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am what is called an "enhancement smoker"....I blaze to enhance listening to music and music playing....guitar/keyboard. Or I smoke to "enhance" another drug like methylone.

Personally I lobe to listen to music and right my own ryhmes. Tis ntohing beat~

Hmm... I'll let this thread run until I find a suitable thread to merge it into.

I like to watch stand up comedy dvds or streaming video when I'm not high, and it's even better to watch said comedy when I'm high.

EAT. I like to eat when I'm high. Which reminds me....

Riding my bike

I love cycling about too. And when I'm high. It's also a nice change for me to be outside when I blaze so there's that too. I think as well being outside of your own regular environment, in a forest for instance it just adds to the high.

As much as the next person I enjoy listening to music too, and do, everytime when I'm smoking alone. As someone implied about, music (with lyrics) is much better listened to with headphones. When I'm with a group we'll have music on but it's not as though we're listening to it; it's just background noise really.

I also like talking, discussions, debating with friends. I like to get a conversation going and get everyone involved.

I love cycling about too. And when I'm high. It's also a nice change for me to be outside when I blaze so there's that too. I think as well being outside of your own regular environment, in a forest for instance it just adds to the high.

Why drink and drive when you can get high and ride a bike

I smoked 4 ages then had to stop 4 a while bout 2 yrs ago now.
now i smoke occasionaly and the best things i can have or do with it is 1:eek:p8s, weak or strong, absolutly wonderfull. 2: internet or some seriously cool shit playin on the screen:)

Definetly EATING haha, and having sex, fishing, chillin with the homies, but when I'm high shit, ANYTHING is fun lol , OH GOD after I blaze I HAVE to have a stoge..

I like to sit or lay in a comfortable position and think about my past, present, and future. I usually come to the conclusion that my life would be a lot simpler & fruitful if I didn't waste so much time trying to acquire and then do so many drugs :D But at that point in time I am usually so high I can't remember this insight for next time.

I find almost any activity more fun when sober because I have better motor control and interpersonal skills when I'm not stoned.

Biking is awesome, especially riding a fixie at medium speeds.. Add mushrooms to the mix and it kicks ass even more :)
Listening to music is awesome.
Playing guitar is equally great.
Sex is always good on pot and it takes forever to finish so my g/f leaves bed very satisfied :)
Watching Parks and Recreation is unbelievably funny.
Eating ice cream.
Hiking through the woods while smoking joints is the best I should say.

Eat! watch TV (family guy, American Dad, South Park! LOL), hands down, my all time favorite thing to do when I'm high is smoke a cigarette. It enhances it for me so much, I love it.

Biking is awesome, especially riding a fixie at medium speeds.. Add mushrooms to the mix and it kicks ass even more :)
Listening to music is awesome.
Playing guitar is equally great.
Sex is always good on pot and it takes forever to finish so my g/f leaves bed very satisfied :)
Watching Parks and Recreation is unbelievably funny.
Eating ice cream.
Hiking through the woods while smoking joints is the best I should say.

damn, took the words right out of my mouth!

Status
Not open for further replies.