• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-APB Thread

Very experienced with mdma, in general have lost a long time ago the ecstasy aspect and sometimes don't even enjoy it, have tried few times 6-apb pellets, that didn't bring the miracle i expected at the time, but was ok. On the same family, have had mdat (with which I had an interesting hallucinatory trip, mdai (too mild for my taste)

00.00 baseline. Two coffees, otherwise empty stomach. Popped approx 100mg (no scales, 300 mg divided to 3 parts
00.40 light euphoria and very light visual distraction
01.05 It seems that there is a clear headed mild euphoria and the already mentioned visual distraction (with this i mean that my vision is not normal, but i don't have visual hallucinations)
At the moment this seems to be the peak. Very similar to 6-apb come up, with no confusion at the moment. A feeling also that the experience is staying in my head and not spreading to my body. In general, it is ok. As my organism has had a lot in the past, I am not sure how it would affect not so experienced people. I also give a great attention to psychological factors and know that in another setting it might be much more pleasurable, or might not I cannot know right now. I repeat I don't know if inexperienced md users would have a much stronger experience.
01.45 It continues as above, I stop the report to turn my interest to other things and will come back if anything changes

synthesis more difficult ? or vendors realising that people are far more stupid gullible and naive than they could ever dream of, just say it is more difficult then charge more for something that in all likelyhood is not the named compound.
:|
FWIW the synthesis is very straightforward of both the dihydro and the fully aromatic versions, whether 5 or 6

it think there was a chance that in making 6apdb there would be trace amounts of mda left in it

there is no chance of MDA being in it. there is however the possibility, read highly likely trace impurities of Class A alkoxyamphetamines.

I think the main concern for the sellers would be the fact that they are class A, whether or not they are toxic.

^ Yeah i wasn't asking for that reason.. i was asking for if and when i decide to take 6-APDB ;)

there is no chance of MDA being in it. there is however the possibility, read highly likely trace impurities of Class A alkoxyamphetamines.

okay- so the problem was class A impurities, which ties in with what i remember reading in add

:)I tried this for the first time today. Weighed up accurately with a .001 scale 78-80 mg which I bombed in a capsule. The come-up was quite subtle and didn't seem to be going hardly anywhere so at about an hour and half after this initial dose, took another 40mg, again in a capsule.

I wasn't initially that impressed but it's turned out to be a real creeper with mood significantly heightened several hours after dosing. It initially seems to disappoint but gradually builds up. It feels like it's affecting my seretonin rather than dopamine. It's not rushy at all or horny but has some empathy and mood lift. I feel like communicating and feel positive but still reasonably clear-headed.

This feels smoother than 6-apb in that there is no jaw clench. Feels clean, not kidney or liver aches. No muscle or joints aching or head ache or nausea though have experience mild diarreah but I don't find that a problem as such.

Seems to be mildly stimulating but not as stimulating as 6-apb or certainly not as stimulating as AMT, for that matter; if anything, this almost seems to have 10-20% of an opiate feel to it if that makes any sense.

It's not trippy at all, nor are there any closed CEVs, whereas I did experience mild trippiness and cev's on 6-abp.

I think it's quite nice in its own way. Not mind-blowing, but nice all the same.

I'd agree that it is probably about 30% more potent mg for mg compared to 6-apb. 120 mg should be plenty whereas I found even 140mg of 6apb rather mild.

At least for me, feels reasonably benign. I'd still say that AMT was better value than either 6-apb or this stuff though. But it's still worth making a small order just to have tried it, me thinks

I found this to be very similar to 6-APB, but with a few subtle differences. The bodyload is pretty much non-existent. There's less drowsiness, and less trippiness. Instead, there is more clear-headedness and plenty of euphoria to go around. It's less sensual and more.....wholesome. A 200mg bomb had me going for a good 8 hours. Music enjoyment still had that special narrative aspect that only the APBs seem to give (I suspect MDA provides a similar phenomena).

lol... a 200mg bomb.. that works out as like 25 quid at the going rate. Thats just insane.

youd have to be already on drugs to buy that. If you are then kind of.. solved yer own issue.

lol... a 200mg bomb.. that works out as like 25 quid at the going rate. Thats just insane.

youd have to be already on drugs to buy that. If you are then kind of.. solved yer own issue.

Yeah the real downside is that 5-APB is really expensive. 200mgs had me completely FUCKED, it was amazing 8)

Yeah the real downside is that 5-APB is really expensive. 200mgs had me completely FUCKED, it was amazing 8)
I would say it works out as better value than 6-apb though since it's more potent with a longer-lasting peak. I agree about the narrative quality it gives to music, as does 6-apb.

It's as though this stuff is wise.

Perhaps I'll have to try a bigger hit next time, LOL. It didn't seem fiendish either.

I would say it works out as better value than 6-apb though since it's more potent with a longer-lasting peak. I agree about the narrative quality it gives to music, as does 6-apb.

It's as though this stuff is wise.

Perhaps I'll have to try a bigger hit next time, LOL. It didn't seem fiendish either.

I personally prefer it to 6-APB. I just find it so difficult to summon the willpower move on 6-APB.

It's as though it plants a seed in your head when a song starts. As the song develops the seed grows and blossoms into all manner of things. One song took the form of me and my friends trying to shut off a generator that was sparking and throwing electricity everywhere. We all got shocked. Chrispy dubstep became a demonic vacuum cleaner let loose in a warehouse of strobing lights. Seriously...where the fuck does my brain come up with this stuff?! A little more of this when sober would be greatly appreciated :)

Oh and the comedown was smooth. Wasn't at all irritable. More just a gradual fading of effects. Sure I was upset that it was over, but I had already been high for two days and knew enough was enough.

though I've not tried it snorted, it appears 6-apb is wasted snorted, so would assume the same's the case with 5-apb.

Chrispy dubstep became a demonic vacuum cleaner let loose in a warehouse of strobing lights. Seriously...where the fuck does my brain come up with this stuff?! A little more of this when sober would be greatly appreciated :)
LOL. Yep. Had similar experiences on 6-apb. Haven't tried 5-apb yet, but do have a sample. Will wait for a few more reports. Thanks for sharing.