• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How dangerous is mixing benzos and alcohol?

I could only imagine, unfortunately we don't have one in AZ. Those rides would be great and the scenario is crazy

just don't go to Disneyland on meth or PCP, you're bound to get dirty looks from everyone.

Never tried PCP, I've always wanted to because its sort of like ketamine, I heard its just more stimulating.

Never tried PCP, I've always wanted to because its sort of like ketamine, I heard its just more stimulating.

its like a longer lasting more stimulating more "mindfuck" version of ketamine.

imagine being in a k-hole but being able to walk around in it(PCP is potent dopamine reuptake inhibitor so its more stimulating).

I ended up at the park one night at like 1 o'clock and witnessed these two people fucking and somebody taping it. I sat on the swings with my friend watching it while nodding out. They saw us but didn't care. When they finished up they said...um, your welcome? And I just stared at him and asked, "do you have any ketamine" and he was like, your weird.

i just realized when they said that you were weird you should have said "well i'm not the one taping sex at a public park".

Haha, yeah I should have said that. I think I'd like to do PCP because walking around on a K-Hole would be great!

Yeah, the show "Cops" makes PCP look really bad by showing those guys trying to go after the whole police force punching walls and shit.

Umm, I will sound moronic in the context of harm reduction, but I will say that benzos and alcohol in tandem are the only way to avoid the existential despair of cocaine comedown. Xanax (a xan-bar, specifically), is the sole downer capable of overrididing meth without paranoia and 16--24 hrs of unpleasant hallucinations. Not recommended, but if you do find yourself in a dark place, benzos are stronger than hard street uppers-- the only remedy I've found. Washed down with a few beers. Don't hate the truth!

By the way, this is a benzo/alcohol thread, and then it became something else! PCP?? Keep on topic!

I just typed a shit load and it fucking erased so ill jusy say not very but can make u do some stupid dangerous things. But its more euphoric than just alchohol

This is a very dangerous combination. I know this from multiple experiences and yet I continued to do it until this last time around. 3 days ago I took 2 Xanax bars and drank 2 six packs of beer. The next day I woke up with the tip of my thumb cut off and blood drenched band aids on it. I also found out that I had driven to my friends house which is a 30 min drive and he said I had a mental breakdown and tried to jump off the balcony.

Definitely one of the worst combinations of drugs I can think of. I remember nothing and I am lucky I didn't wake up in a jail cell or dead for that matter.

Just stick to the benzos OR the alcohol. Don't mix the two. You're asking for trouble if you do...

Totally agree. You will end up popping ALL your benzos while drunk. Get in your car and drive while unfit. Text people aload off shit. Black out wake up with your stuff everywere/ lost. Cuts/bruises all over your body or even worse end up in jail.

If your not an alcoholic and can limit yourselves to a couple beers and your normal benzo dose you should be o.k

But if you get drunk and take all your benzos I guarantee you will loose control of your body and mind. Not in a delirium kind of way.in a You won't remember SHIT wtf happens last night kind of way. In the name of harm reduction I strongly advise against this

don't get drunk on benzos