Acid in America 2011: The 68th Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSFW:
dcatmh.jpg

NSFW:
2vj9bv6.jpg

- Cincinnati, OH

Those are from Europe and are clean, but dosed at around 60-80µg each, unless there's a new batch floating around.

The hoffmans with ohms on the back that i had about from ~2 years ago felt like they were dosed above 100ug and didnt feel very clean.

Ive also seen it mentioned that it wasnt LSD but some other ergoloid all together.

Last edited:
There have been batches of the Hoffman/ohms going around for years, im talking about the batch from this past summer.

wish i had some! i guess my shrooms and 2ce will hold me over til..

The hoffmans with ohms on the back that i had about from ~2 years ago felt like they were dosed above 100ug and didnt feel very clean.

Ive also seen it mentioned that it wasnt LSD but some other ergoloid all together.
I don't subscribe to the hearsay. They are most definitely LSD.

also I don't know your 'clean' judging scale because it's just a subjective term with a bit of placebo effect in factor, IMO. These particular Hof/Oms have no taste and didn't experience any anxiety or physical effects, so I guess you can call it "clean", but like I said it makes little diff it's still LSD and the night was great. :D

Last edited:
several months ago i got a hold of some hoffmans in MA, only not the same pattern on the backside, just a beige cardboard texture on the back with a few random thin blue/black line on the backside.

I am pretty sure they where RC's, tasted overwhelmingly chemicaly, to the extent that you didnt wanna keep it in you mouth. The comeup was very anxious. Also they consistently caused projectile vomiting.

Weird thing is despite both of these aspects which lead me to think they are RC's, 4 tabs had me tripping for 6 hours with the trip tapering of drastically by the 5th, i dont know if that would indicate them not being RC's....my knowledge of RC's is admittedly limited, but the taste, and projectile vomiting is a pretty strong indicator IMO

a very disappointing experience, i didnt even touch the last few i had left. Anyone else encounter these nasty little things?

Last edited:
I copped another vial of 100 hits in North Texas yesterday. My last batch was incredibly potent (~175-200ug), but this batch is medium-strong at best (~100ug). Very clean as usual.

It's actually an extreme rarity for sheets to come through here from what I've observed. Has anyone else experienced an influx of liquid compared to sheets in their area?

I don't subscribe to the hearsay. They are most definitely LSD.

also I don't know your 'clean' judging scale because it's just a subjective term with a bit of placebo effect in factor, IMO. These particular Hof/Oms have no taste and didn't experience any anxiety or physical effects, so I guess you can call it "clean", but like I said it makes little diff it's still LSD and the night was great. :D

Well ive seen GCMS results showing them to be LSP or LSB.
Im sure there are some that are LSD. The ones i had were not though and i know they were very wide spread.
I should add that i do not know how to read GCMS results and went on the word of people smarter than me.

Ill see if i can crosspost the results here and if i cant maybe you could join the other forum to see for yourself. I dont pull this shit out of my ass. And i dont like urban legends regarding drugs.

Last edited:
Well ive seen GCMS results showing them to be LSP or LSB.
Im sure there are some that are LSD. The ones i had were not though and i know they were very wide spread.
I should add that i do not know how to read GCMS results and went on the word of people smarter than me.

Ill see if i can crosspost the results here and if i cant maybe you could join the other forum to see for yourself. I dont pull this shit out of my ass. And i dont like urban legends regarding drugs.

i'm interested - what's the other forum? PM me if need be.

My experience didn't resemble LSP at all and doubt it was LSB for the fact that even low dose gave great visuals (especially with cannabis) and the onset time was quicker.

My experience didn't resemble LSP at all and doubt it was LSB for the fact that even low dose gave great visuals (especially with cannabis) and the onset time was quicker.

Im only making the claim about the Hoffmans with the Ohm that I ate.
As Thizz mentioned it is a popular print that has been going around for years.

Im talking about the bitter ones from Europe, they are the only ones i have experience with.

Yea I've really enjoyed all of the 1906-2008 hofmann om blotters ive had, they all seemed like LSD to me, half a tab will give a very nice ride and 1-2 is a total trip.

I need a stylistic kick in the ass when it comes to my drawing and I'm hoping it gets North of Miami in 2011.

Does anyone have first hand experience of the space adventures aka silver surfers?

Does anyone have first hand experience of the space adventures aka silver surfers?
Yes, I do. They are nice doses, but not the strongest.

We've got a new Jerry Garcia print going around Cincinnati, OH. I will try to post pictures of a quartersheet, but my puppy chewed up the cord I upload to my computer with this morning. 8)

Yes, I do. They are nice doses, but not the strongest.

We've got a new Jerry Garcia print going around Cincinnati, OH. I will try to post pictures of a quartersheet, but my puppy chewed up the cord I upload to my computer with this morning. 8)

Thought you said your puppy chewed up your quartersheet for a sec8o

Ive seen white blotters in Chicago for the last couple months consistently.

peace.
seedless

Status
Not open for further replies.