• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Half Life Series

im pissed off. i think i will have to restart water hazard as i cant find my boat anywhere.

The last time I played half life 2, I abandoned the car about half way through getting it (not the boat but the car) and just started walking, and it actually worked. Probably took longer but whatever. =D

Anyone been playing Black Mesa? (Valve have re-made the first half of half-life with their steam engine and released it for free. Second half will be released later) It's amazing! and soooooo much nostalgia haha. I'm really enjoying it!

Anyone been playing Black Mesa? (Valve have re-made the first half of half-life with their steam engine and released it for free. Second half will be released later) It's amazing! and soooooo much nostalgia haha. I'm really enjoying it!

I probably re-play the original half life series about once a year.

:)

So is that a proper remake with the HL2 engine?

I remember playing a ported version of HL1 to the HL2 engine but it felt terrible with the way they had done it. I also prefer the original engine but that trailer looks pretty cool!

The last time I played half life 2, I abandoned the car about half way through getting it (not the boat but the car) and just started walking, and it actually worked. Probably took longer but whatever. =D

tried and tried. i can actually get to where i want to go on foot, sticking to the walls in a tunnel even, but on foot is just to slow to deal with the helicopter, always run out of ammo too. ive also tried going back through the level to see if i could locate the boat but 'its just up and vanished like a fart in the wind' name that film ;)

tried and tried. i can actually get to where i want to go on foot, sticking to the walls in a tunnel even, but on foot is just to slow to deal with the helicopter, always run out of ammo too. ive also tried going back through the level to see if i could locate the boat but 'its just up and vanished like a fart in the wind' name that film ;)

You could re-start the chapter. :)

I have been trying to speed run through original Half Life a lot these days, and I learned some nifty ways to skip past parts of the game.

I'll share one I just discovered. I acccidentally edgebugged in Xen; I lightly hit the edge of the bottom of the main platform while aiming for the aiming for the moving rock at the bottom, and I still had 100/100. I was shocked.

There's more I want to share but I wanted to share this one first. %)

I have been trying to speed run through original Half Life a lot these days, and I learned some nifty ways to skip past parts of the game.

I'll share one I just discovered. I acccidentally edgebugged in Xen; I lightly hit the edge of the bottom of the main platform while aiming for the aiming for the moving rock at the bottom, and I still had 100/100. I was shocked.

There's more I want to share but I wanted to share this one first. %)

Why aren't you playing Black Mesa or, mod?

^ no Internet :(
Anyways

In "We've go hostiles"

You can skip this

Use key the panicking scientist. Move him to the security door. It'll open.

Then push him inside. You can use him I to reopen the door

If you want to skip part of the chapter

When you get to first platform

Get sucked up by barnicle closest to the top platform, use the crowbar to kill it at top, then land on top walkway. You skip a lot of stuff this way.

^ fuck yeah man! I love Opposing Force.
2nd to last level of interloper - you can jump into the hole with blood and giblets.
I was stopping by to add that in the beginning of the last level of Interloper you don't have to wait for first elevator. Climb the side then top of the crate that carries aliens.