Mail Order Drugs

Half of these people commenting dont know the half of it "house call and charge from DEA are sure to follow"

"the police will be watching your house ready to make an arrest" etc etc

If the distributor has any sense or any care for his business or his customers he will package them adequetley. Do you even know how many drops are made each day without getting caught??

Hes more likely not to get caught than he is too, but thats the risk he knows hes willing to take to get some good european e's, you guys need it. :D

Half of these people commenting dont know the half of it "house call and charge from DEA are sure to follow"

"the police will be watching your house ready to make an arrest" etc etc

If the distributor has any sense or any care for his business or his customers he will package them adequetley. Do you even know how many drops are made each day without getting caught??

Hes more likely not to get caught than he is too, but thats the risk he knows hes willing to take to get some good european e's, you guys need it. :D

actually, the US doesn't need any E's. We got good ones all over. no 140's like europe, maybe 85-100 mg only, but you dont have to risk getting scammed by some chump NL dealer on pillreports, or having customs involved.

@ OP, if you ordered from some chump on BL or pillreports that leaves their email, you got ripped. those pills probably won't even make it to customs...

Police sometimes deliver the package and then come into your house with a warrant to arrest you, if they have previously intercepted the suspicious package, searched it, and still want a drug bust.

[Sorry, but you can't give advice on how to get away with breaking the law in this forum. Thanks, Johnny1]

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of people seem to not really understand how easy it is to get drugs in the mail and how often it happens. I know plenty of people who get large amounts of molly powder and plenty of other stuff sent to them in the regular old usps padded envelopes. When I say large I mean like an ounce at a time easily. The shear volume of mail going around means the percentage of packages they actually search well is very very small. If they intercepted your friends package they would probably set up a controlled delivery where they would watch his house and let the package get there, watch him pick it up take it into his house, give him 5 minutes to unpack it then knock on the door and slap a warrent in his hand.

^ The probability of the risk is low (depending on the substance involved), but the magnitude of the risk is high. For the people who do get caught, it's a major offense.

If an illegal shipment of a controlled substance (Schedule I nonetheless) shows up at your house, you're breaking the law.

This is not true. They need to have evidence that the person expected the controlled substance to show up at their house. Believe it or not, sometimes people order scheduled drugs to their old lady neighbors house and watch to see if the cops are involved in the delivery or whatever and then retrieve the package when they know it's safe.

I know the risk is enough that I would never do it unless I was under 18

^thats like saying we should worry about flying on airplanes because even though the chances are really small, the plane could blow up.

First of all, the chances of him getting caught is relatively low.
People send schedule 1 drugs through the mail all the time. Its actually more common then you think. Christs sake, I can recall a few of my friends buying LSD from people in different states, and having them mail it to them through a hallmark birthday card.
Op your friend should be safe if its a credible source, that actually knows what they are doing.

^^If I was going by that logic then I probably wouldnt even do drugs or drive cars on the highway.

Or you could say that it's why you wear a seat belt, and buy insurance, even though the probability of the risk is very low. You wear a seat belt and buy insurance because of the high magnitude of the risk, not the low probability of the risk.

I was saying, in other words, that you can choose to send or receive drugs through the mail, but it's not worth it because if you play the odds game and lose, your life will instantly turn to shit.

[Sorry, but giving advice on how to break the law is against Legal Discussion forum guidelines. Please see the forum guidelines sticky post - thanks, Johnny1]

Last edited by a moderator: