N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

shake

Bluelighter
Okay so this is the social.. This is where you can post anything that isn't a specific regional drug question. You don't have to post anything drug-related, or about how high you are, although that's certainly okay too!

Really the point is just to get to know each other a little better, and allow for more relaxed/open discussion without cluttering up NSASDD with a bunch of off-topic threads.

Also, I stole these rules from my OD brethren. Check em over please :)

NSFW:
1. No drug questions. Thats what every other thread is for.

2. Bluelight User Agreement and NSASDD forum rules apply. That means no flaming, no sourcing, etc. When a moderator asks you to do something, please follow their directions. If you have any questions with it, please shoot them a PM

3. All pictures must be in NSFW (Not Safe For Work) tags: . This is due to a) picture may be inappropriate for work, and b) bandwidth conservation.

4. Treat everyone with respect (as we usually do). This thread is for us all to get to know each other, so be nice and don't make anyone feel unwanted/uncomfortable.

5. When a Social Thread reaches 1,000 posts, do not start a new one. This is the moderators job. This will prevent multiple threads being started. If a new thread has not been created in a timely fashion be patient and wait until a mod opens the new one.

heyy wattup..
i just got out of the motherfuckin hospital,fuck that shit.
and i found out someone i really care about is now in the hospital :( anndd fuckk thatt shitt...
hows everyone else doin?

i hate having a good 2 pages worth of social material only to have a new one created and the genius lost

i'm good overall.
What were you in the hospital for?

i suppose that answer would be better placed in the dark side thread..blah..
idk why on earth people would think a 2 day hospital visit would make the reality of my life better but its whatever...
i can say i def know better to watch what i say and to whom..
:\

it makes me sad tbh :(

yet another reminder that i'm cursed to live this life with a boring vagina.

Cheer up. If you're so bored of your vagina do you think you might consider sharing it? Just think, others may enjoy playing with it. Make you a deal, we can trade. I'll play with yours and lend you my penis to play with for a while. Sound fair enough?

Chivalry at it's finest, just tryin to do the right thing and cheer a lady up...

i heard from someone both memphis and reckless actually have vaginas.

be careful ohline, they might be lesbians

A lesbian for YOU. Get the fuck on aim.

edit: PS where the fuck have you been?

Status
Not open for further replies.