N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
you know what pisses me off?
Bill collectors and how they find it necessary to call me and then act like a dick right when I'm considering paying, then they fuck it all up and I keep my money.

That's what you get for doing the devil's work. I hope they're the worst ringbacks ever. I hope they hurt when you hear them.

Sorry memph, I just hate bill collectors and their attitudes and their voices and what they do for a living. Mostly the last part. I have like 9 numbers saved in my phone as "Do not answer." For these I open my phone and shut it again real quick. Used to have them saved as "Fuck You." but I decided to be more mature cause what if I left my phone on my grandma's table and it rang or something. Then the bill collector would have insulted my grandmother too.

bill collectors that are rude are often unsuccessful collectors. i am acctually a nice guy, stern, but nice. how do you expect anyone to give you money when you come off as a prick?

also, hate away, i wasnt the one who skipped out on rent or a contract, or a loan, or wrote a bad check, or doesnt want to accept how the healthcare system works. all of these are not my fault. ill be the bad guy all day long. its your credit, and its your check i will be garnishing when you are a dick to me.

protip: dont ever piss off a bill collector, especially one that has your social security number

jay - congrats <3

reckless - stfu

memph - d'aw thanks, guy. i'll take you up on that offer as soon as i perfect my kidnapping technique.

which i can perhaps fine-tune at this "christmas" party i'm getting ready to go to. i put christmas in quotations as i'm positive it's just an excuse to get hammered and wear ugly sweaters.

Reckless.."the old jalopee has done broke down.."

While so extremely true, the fact that my vehicles cannot go more than a few months without breaking down, wrapping around some solid object, or going up in 30 foot tall flames all together, these lyrics sound a lot like country music. One of the few musics I will not tolerate in my presence.
I may be a hick, but i aint's no goddurn redneck.

bill collectors that are rude are often unsuccessful collectors. i am acctually a nice guy, stern, but nice. how do you expect anyone to give you money when you come off as a prick?

also, hate away, i wasnt the one who skipped out on rent or a contract, or a loan, or wrote a bad check, or doesnt want to accept how the healthcare system works. (hit that last one on the head- RWOT) all of these are not my fault. ill be the bad guy all day long. its your credit, and its your check i will be garnishing when you are a dick to me.

protip: dont ever piss off a bill collector, especially one that has your social security number

A nice guy bill collector? I'd like to experience that one day.

And I don't owe on rent or loans, I owe on stuff that compainies screwed up on and double charged me, and rather than getting it sorted out the right way I just get lazy and say fuck it. And yes, the healthcare. I owe lots and lots and lots of hospital bills. Legally those I don't have to pay tho. My credit < 0. And I am not a dick to bill collectors, I just avoid them all together. Unless they're the first ones to swear, then I fire it up.

/ debt collection rant.

reckless - stfu
:|
damn.

And every day is a good excuse to get hammered in ugly clothes. Christmas just makes it acceptable to do so in front of certain family members.

i don't know much of this reckless character but he seems like a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything.

While so extremely true, the fact that my vehicles cannot go more than a few months without breaking down, wrapping around some solid object, or going up in 30 foot tall flames all together, these lyrics sound a lot like country music. One of the few musics I will not tolerate in my presence.
I may be a hick, but i aint's no goddurn redneck.

As a backyard mechanic, my driveway and front yard are overflowing with things like vehicles, lawn mowers, etc, none of which work.

Problem is, after the fun part of figuring out what's wrong with them, I'm often too lazy to carry out the dirty business of fixing them.

Ehhh....we've all had jobs we can't stand. You get through it and on to better things.

Yeah it could always be worse to be honest. At least I'm not cleaning the office or some shit like that...that would drive me nuts

Cleaning can be quite maddening, because there are no clearly defined standards.

Nothing is ever clean enough..you just can't win.

Yeah it could always be worse to be honest. At least I'm not cleaning the office or some shit like that...that would drive me nuts

That's the spirit!! It could always be a whole hell of a lot worse. Even if you were cleaning the office, it could be worse if you had ocd and could just feel the dust and dirt lurking in every corner even if you bleached every surface until your fingers bled.

*knows nothing of suck sickening thoughts*

Status
Not open for further replies.