N&SADD:Social Thread. whipping hair bak and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.
and pass out in bed.

NSFW:
This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 22 seconds.

G'nite fuckers.

The first few hits of carpet, you're still getting high, because you have crack left over in the pipe..but later on through the night, you're basically inhaling straight carbon monoxide, which is cool, because it helps you sleep out the comedown

<- is gonna spend his xmas break programming vidya games

The first few hits of carpet, you're still getting high, because you have crack left over in the pipe..but later on through the night, you're basically inhaling straight carbon monoxide, which is cool, because it helps you sleep out the comedown

Lmao.

Last edited:
I heard that only guys with really small dicks make jokes about having really big dicks.

don't you hate when you wear tight jeans and freeball and your penis is constantly rubbing against your zipper?

crack is wack

pick up the spike

Morning guise

I'm trying to will away a cold....this fucker keeps thinking that I'm going to get sick though :X

you know what pisses me off?

people with shitty ring back tones. you no idea how many clips of shitty songs i have to hear every fucking day

people with shitty ring back tones. you no idea how many clips of shitty songs i have to hear every fucking day

Yeah most people have pretty lame ringtones.

My phone almost never has the ringer turned on....in fact my phone is rarely even used as an actual phone...it's my very small portable computer.

I got shitty ring tone clips for all y'all

Memphis.."..Every day I'm hustling..e-every day I'm hustling"

PFF.."..Well the cat's in the cradle.."

RedLeader.."..You get my heart racing in my skin tight jeans, be your teenage dream tonight.."

Ohline..<Insert Neil Diamond Song Lyrics Here>

BaybeX.."Just wait til you see my dick.."

Reckless.."the old jalopee has done broke down.."

Cap'n Jay.."..she's only 17...seve-n-teen"

I think that everyone in the world should have a squirmy kitten to bottle feed. The world would be a much happier place, imo

nope but she will fetch and stand up on 2 legs and give a high five. she was wean ed off of milk when i found here on the a side of the road

nope but she will fetch and stand up on 2 legs and give a high five. she was wean ed off of milk when i found here on the a side of the road

You gotta watch those stray cats you find on the side of the road...Sure, they can do a few tricks, but you run the risk of having to deal with something nasty, like cat scratch fever or feline AIDS..

the first time i go cat scratch fever i was just 10 years old

i got it from some kitty next door.

Status
Not open for further replies.