• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

consciousness and the multiverse...

girlygrrl

Bluelighter
Has anyone else become aware of the multiverse and/or noticed anomalies?

I've experienced some strange things...

• dead celebrities suddenly alive again
  • false memories of my day leaking in from another timeline (like conversations I could have had but didn't)
  • buildings moving from one day to the next
  • stores being remodeled from one day to the next
  • multiple different memories of the same event
  • product packaging and logos changing from one day to the next
  • major deja-vu that continues to perplex you weeks and months later
  • people's personalities changing overnight
  • major court or political decisions completely reversing
  • etc.

It seems to me like parallel universes are colliding/merging with each other, and that individually we shift our consciousness from one universe to another depending on how our overall emotions are focused at the time. And when this happens generally there is some sort of time anomaly where minutes and hours just disappear out of the day.

Usually the changes are really subtle, but on a few occasions I have noticed major things change, like the package design of something I bought at the store the day previous, or a fortune 500 company's logo changing and it being as if it was always like that.

If the smallest thing that exists is an electron, and thoughts are basically electronic impulses, and then you consider the double-slit experiment where all possibilities exist until something is observed, it just really seems like the universe is some kind of big holodeck/supercomputer.

I know I'm not the only one who has experienced this kind of phenomenon, but this kind of thinking seems to make most people really uncomfortable. Just I've had way too many of these weird timeline "leaks" or "mergers" to just dismiss as coincidence. <3

Ive thought about that, how much Id even notice if a building or tree or something of the likes had just disappeared on me and whether or not Id even notice...probably not

sounds pretty interesting..

EDIT:

dead celebrities suddenly alive again - example? hahaha

Has anyone else become aware of the multiverse and/or noticed anomalies?

I've experienced some strange things...

• dead celebrities suddenly alive again

• Just celebrities, not common or garden folk from your past or anything ?

i like those déjà vu moments, i remember reading about a theory that its when 2 parallel universe collide, like 2 different you colliding into one and there is a little double print for a moment and thats what gives the déjà vu feeling

:) i thought it was a interesting take

op said:
make most people really uncomfortable
idk, i think its just a cool way of imagining things

Haha everything that post says is littered with, "I remember(s)" Obviously a memory fail. This becomes evident when you reflect what should be, to only find out, it isn't. Facts =/= memory.

Maybe some of the celebrity stuff is a memory fail. But I've had things happen that cannot be so easily brushed aside like that.

A big one I noticed was the store I had been shopping at for 2 years suddenly no longer having the computerized self-checkout lanes from one day to the next. It's as if they had never existed. I asked employees about it and they claimed that there never were any self-checkout lanes.

Another perplexing example was that I was in the middle of reading this book "Critical Conversations" and from one day to the next the title changed to "Crucial Conversations".

I visit Google, IMDB, and YouTube daily and from one day to the next they all had been significantly redesigned. This lasted for two or three days, then the designs all reverted. Then several weeks later the new designs "stuck" and have stayed that way. If it had been one site I'd have brushed it off, but three sites all together really was weird.

One time I went to a random IHOP with my boyfriend that we'd never been to before. Him and I had really strong deja-vu and it was like we were in a dream. The waitress knew our names thought we were regulars and knew exactly what we were going to order. She was wondering why we were back again a second time on the same day. It was a very strange time vortex kind of thing that we have no idea how to explain. It felt like we were being cosmically "Punk'd" or something, but there was no "Candid Camera" moment.

I have noticed hundreds and perhaps thousands of anomalies like this (most are very subtle) and what seems to happen is that after most events amnesia starts kicking in. I have thought about journaling stuff when I run across it but haven't had the patience for it.

You really need a video camera to record daily facts and then use it as a reference as the 'facts' change. Ironically (and not meaning to be insulting or condescending) you may find yourself saying "Didn't that video I had taken say the title of the movie was "I ran as long as my legs could carry me" but now it's recorded as saying, "I ran with long legs carrying scissors".

Don't fall :)

Well what I'm really hoping for is to find more people who have experienced multiverse anomalies. I'm not nearly as concerned with proving it as wanting to discuss and understand better the parallel universe shifts/collisions/mergers.

So you're giving it no opportunity to be your own minds imaginations, ie schizophrenia or something alike?

Have you thought through other scenarii (other than colliding multiverses) that might explain the phenomena you are experienceing?

So you're giving it no opportunity to be your own minds imaginations, ie schizophrenia or something alike?

Maybe if it was only me experiencing it, but I've had shared experiences with others.

This thread is interesting, but I'm skeptical as to whether it's your false (or collectively false) perspective, but I am very open to any theory and welcome with open arms more info :) I dont disregard what you say, by any means.

^^

I agree with attempt4. What the OP describes is similar (but by an order of magnitude 10 times more intense than anything I have ever experienced)

So as to eliminate the obvious are you on any strong medications? or have predispositions to memory loss? - I'm looking to eliminate some of the more obvious causes for your phenomena.

^^
Interesting videos. If such things do occurr it is with such rarity that proving anything scientifically would be almost impossible. What is interesting is the videos which show apparently sane, lucid witneses with corroborating narratives. The mind can play tricks...but rarely of this sort.

interesting. Hoe frequently does this happen to you, and on what scale (eg - buildings disappearing, furniture rearranged?) Have any of these changes been remarked upon by others (friends, family etc), that is can anyone corroborate the phenomena?