Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsiloSubNaut

Bluelight Crew
LSD INFO REQUEST​

This thread is a continuation of the original LSD Info Request created in November 2004, the LSD Info Request - Part II created in July 2006, the LSD Info Request: What's going around - Part Trois created in November 2007, the LSD Info Request: What's going around – Numero Cuatro created in October 2008, LSD Info Request: What's going around – Five Little Ducks created in July 2009 and the LSD Info Request: What's going around – The SiXth Sense created in February 2010. The information contained within these threads details the LSD in Blotter and Microdot form that was circulating within AUSTRALIA during these times. Comments have been provided by members who generally have firsthand experience with the described blotter.

It's requested that you provide a detailed physical description of the Blotter/Microdot/Windowpane and a location of purchase when posting in this thread. Descriptions of strength, effects and any other relevant information should be provided. If a photo can be provided this is also very beneficial.

This thread IS NOT a currently circulating request thread, nor is it a price thread. Any posts requesting details of currently circulating LSD or prices will be deleted by the moderators.

The success of this thread is determined by feedback being provided on currently circulating LSD. If you utilise this thread as an information resource, please take the time to provide any information that may assist fellow Bluelighters when it becomes available to you.

If requesting information on a particular blotter the following information must be provided.

• Name of blotter/gel/microdot
  • Description

General discussion about LSD and its use can be found and further discussed in the LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric). The purpose of two threads is to allow for appropriate separation and ultimately easier referencing of this subject.

Keep number of tabs pictured to a minimum. Only show the amount that it takes to ID the print and no more.

Detailed below is information and comments from members about currently circulating LSD. This list is not exhaustive and does not include liquid.

Astroboys : Very strong tab indeed. Altho layed unevenly 1 tab gave good OEV's.
astroboys.jpg

Foghorns/Leghorns : Tried these properly and were pretty decent. 2 got me where i wanted to be.
foghorns.jpg

Cherubs/Angels : All i can say is wow. Had 2 and they felt like 3-4 foghorns. They are double sided and are very very strong. Crisp clear visuals. Very clean acid.
Front
33uxrg2.jpg

Back
205dvlx.jpg

2nd Generation Cherubs/angels
Front
opvdy8.jpg

Back
33v17pu.jpg

Front
14bkos0.jpg

Back
be642r.jpg

3rd Generation Cherubs/Angels
Front
2czx7i0.jpg

Back
345kfty.jpg

4th Generation Cherubs/Angels
Front
2zexxj9.jpg

Back
wl41aa.jpg

Rainbow Clouds
tnKBP.png

Hoffman molecules: Laid from the same liquid as the Bicycles, same dosage.
hoffmansmolecule.jpg

Mickey Mouse: Average tab, needed a bit more than usual. Nice visuals from 2.5.
mickeys.th.jpg

Molecules: Above average tabs, on par with the panthers. 1.5 produced very strong visuals. Bodyload was more promident.
molecules.jpg

Panthers: One of my favorites. Similar in strength to the molecules. 1.5 produced sum awesome visuals. Had very bad gas on them on the comedown.
panthers.jpg

Strawberry #1 : On par with molecules. 2 was more than enough.
strawberries1q.jpg

These are 1st hand reports. There all the pics i could borrow. Getafixes, shivas, wallace and Grommit, Fractals are also very nice but couldnt obtain any pics of them. Happy trippn:)

Ganesh - Dosed a single 'ganesh' tab at an event in melbourne last night, felt like a moderate dose of clean acid, can't exactly go wrong in my opinion
4loob6.jpg

Polynesian - 4 mates of mine enjoyed the polys lots, constant laughing, moodlift/buzz + slight fun visuals they said
dsc00122c.jpg

Shiva's - Consistently good tabs over the past 2 years with a high loading

Coloured Circles/Lifesavers - Average to weak tab circulating Adelaide area

Mind vibes - Very nice tabs circulating Perth
DSCF6451-2.jpg

Ducks - Had 1 duck last night and was very surprised by it. These tabs are very strong. Stick to 1 if you are inexperienced.
Ducks.jpg

There is a 25 pic limit so I could not fit every tab from the last thread into the new one.

Please check LSD Info Request: What's going around – The SiXth Sense to see if your LSD has already been mentioned before making a post in this thread.

Merry Christmas and have a happy new year :)

First post.

Useful comment: These threads are awesome, let's not fuck it up! Everyone stick to the rules and it will be easier for mods and users and everyone. :)

i was warned today by a friend of mine that the super mario tabs in perth are not LSD They were described to me as "some fucked up chemical."

im not going to take any guesses at what it actually is but just letting everyone know it would not be too wise to touch these if you come across them.

happy tripping! (L)

ps. rubber duckies are the goods :)

i was warned today by a friend of mine that the super mario tabs in perth are not LSD They were described to me as "some fucked up chemical."

im not going to take any guesses at what it actually is but just letting everyone know it would not be too wise to touch these if you come across them.

happy tripping! (L)

ps. rubber duckies are the goods :)

the mario tabs in Perth are Bromo Dragonfly mate, be warned. <3

tried a tab on the weekend in melbourne, sold to me as 'peace symbols'. i dont have a photo unfortunatly, they were bright psychedelic coloured with a glossy finish. wow! these were amazing, clean, visual, so many laughs, at least 110-120ug. will definatly be getting more if i can find them.

i think this is what the sheet would of looked like (though i can't be 100% as i did not see all of it)
peace3d.jpg

Last edited:
What colour are the mario Bromo Dragonfly tabs? Do they have visible powder on the paper such as in this pic ?

What colour are the mario Bromo Dragonfly tabs? Do they have visible powder on the paper such as in this pic ?

Yep I believe they're the ones. Was told they're red and crystals were visible upon the surface of the blotter.

Picked up some ducks yesterday, west Sydney area. Glad they're already confirmed as good tabs. Hopefully they have been well looked after!

I remember the Polynesians from a few months ago, and even remember having them almost a year ago.
Some pretty nice tabs.
5 had me tripping absolute balls. (Although 2 tab would be enough to bend your mind :) )
1-2 had my friends in a very good place.
Haven't seen any in a while.

Got some Liquid in an eye drop bottle here in SA.

First time ever i've gotten liqqy ;D ;D.

so excited

gonna test drive it tonight when i finish my tasks at hand :)

was told 150ug per drop or so :)

Got some Liquid in an eye drop bottle here in SA.

First time ever i've gotten liqqy ;D ;D.

so excited

gonna test drive it tonight when i finish my tasks at hand :)

was told 150ug per drop or so :)

interesting headdadh, be sure to post up your experiences once you have sampled/consumed, i havent been lucky enough to get liquid in previous times :(

tried a tab on the weekend in melbourne, sold to me as 'peace symbols'. i dont have a photo unfortunatly, they were bright psychedelic coloured with a glossy finish. wow! these were amazing, clean, visual, so many laughs, at least 110-120ug. will definatly be getting more if i can find them.

If these are the tabs I'm thinking about, they are the bomb!

105ug per tab and very fresh is what's on the grapevine ;)

Just had a drop... and have 6 boxes of nangs with me. starting to do the nangs waiting for the liqqy to kick in.

accidentally sneezed while i was holding the drop in. hopefully i have absorbed most of it before i sneezed it out lol.

if not i'll redose at 1hr +t ;)

^ Don't use all the nitrous before the LSD has kicked in! ;)

Have a fun day, comrade. :D

Reminds me, there is some liquid going around Brisbane, I haven't tried it because I don't have cash but a friend of mine who did had a... interesting experience to say the least. Had one drop if I remember correctly.

new batch of fine clear little crystals about in Sydney and freshly laid cherubs:) Havnt sampled the new ones but apparently they are at least double the clouds and stronger than the ones before.

headah, let us know how that liqqy went :). and if you had any cherubs in adelaide how you can compare it to them (1 drop vs 1 tab). I'm devastated i dont have any cherubs anymore, probably be a while before adelaide gets something in there league again.

not at all impressed with the liqqy at all :(. i donno whats wrong. i think it might be my benzo build up in my system. i didn't get much visuals at all.

i redosed at 30min mark with 1.5drops then at 1hr mark 2drops.

and nothing ;(.

even with nos i couldn't get into my usual nosland that i can usually easy achieve without lsd.

I'ma try and dose a friend and see how they go later today and see if it's the liquid or just me...

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope it's not the case, but it sounds bunk headdah

If the liq was 150ug per drop, you should be fucked out of your skull. Even with a serious benzo build up in your system.

A couple of years ago, I was doing hundreds of mg of clonaz every month for nearly a year and 90-200ug liq did me fine every time I dosed.

Fingers crossed your friend feels more than you...

liquid in an eye drop bottle sound rather unusual (although not impossible). any liquid over 120ug will ALWAYS be identifiable before you take it, despite whatever shit is coming out of the mouth of the dealer.i wont get into exact specifics, but i'm sure many of you know what i am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.