Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ I think I had some peyote tabs last year... can't remember now when it was exactly. I think one tab was pretty good, had a few though and was blasted off into space... so many visuals I couldn't see what was going on around me! Couldn't even find my way out of the lounge room ha ha. :D

Sourced in Melbourne, Any info would be fantastic. Thanks

IMG_0248-1.jpg

Aussie bob welcome to Bluelight. I had a few of them maybe 4-5 weeks ago. Definetly LSD, not the strongest dose though. 2 was pleasent but 3 woud probably be perfect. A little bi of a body load too

Aussie bob welcome to Bluelight. I had a few of them maybe 4-5 weeks ago. Definetly LSD, not the strongest dose though. 2 was pleasent but 3 woud probably be perfect. A little bi of a body load too

Thank you for the info heythaysmybike :)

Never Never Lands

Very clean but very weak unfortunatly, save your coin.

l_29c00ce72f7342388f1e92be5c0c7a89.jpg

Last edited:
Ive been getting ones in sydney called Lotus Flowers.. I seen that much of the sheet to actually identify it but i heard it came from qld.. Vary strengths of the tabs.. I asked the dealer why he said the guy sprayed it on instead of dipping it. I find that strange but maybe its his way of keeping more of the liquid. Nice visuals, Clean feeling. It actually reminds me of a good pill but its still got that trippy feeling.

^ My guy also told me that this new batch of Duckies in Perth have also been sprayed not dipped which i though was odd.

Is spraying the "new" thing now or has anyone else heard of it being done before?

Ive only still been able to hook up the "Rubber Duckies". I came across those mighty/mickey mouses, but according to reports they were Bromo Dragonfly :\

yeaa my mates had the ducks a few weeeks ago, they reckon they were weak (couple never even had trips before) but ive also heard their pretty decent so i guess theres might have been miss-handled

guess them fruit salads have all been eaten? lol

yeaa my mates had the ducks a few weeeks ago, they reckon they were weak (couple never even had trips before) but ive also heard their pretty decent so i guess theres might have been miss-handled

A lot of people are underwhelmed by their first trip, I know I was. They were probably expecting full-on open eye hallucinations. The fruit salads are long gone I'd say.

^ I think I had some peyote tabs last year... can't remember now when it was exactly. I think one tab was pretty good, had a few though and was blasted off into space... so many visuals I couldn't see what was going on around me! Couldn't even find my way out of the lounge room ha ha. :D

def the best i have had in the last couple years.
come back pleeeeease!

Might have just been stored incorrectly mate, all the ducks I've had were amazing and I've heard the same from every one of my friends.

A lot of people are underwhelmed by their first trip, I know I was. They were probably expecting full-on open eye hallucinations. The fruit salads are long gone I'd say.

A proper trip should be full-on open eye hallucinations as far as I'm concerned :p My first tabs (back in '08) had me losing my shit in the Botanical Gardens with my best mate. Such a brilliant time :)

Yeah don't take the ducks lightly. I've had them twice now and both times were just insane. Also keen to get a pic of these freshly laid cherubs :)

^ My guy also told me that this new batch of Duckies in Perth have also been sprayed not dipped which i though was odd.

Is spraying the "new" thing now or has anyone else heard of it being done before?
When you say spray I liken it to painting using compressed air, shit goes everywhere. Could you imagine how much would be wasted if they were to spray it on? Sounds like bs to me.

Sorry for the off topic chit chat mods =p

When you say spray I liken it to painting using compressed air, shit goes everywhere. Could you imagine how much would be wasted if they were to spray it on? Sounds like bs to me.

Sorry for the off topic chit chat mods =p

It's absolute BS and if BLers wish to speak further on the subject they can head over to LSD Discussion Thread (Australian Centric). We must keep this thread on topic and only post about currently circulating LSD.

I had to unapprove a couple of posts on the last page.

Availability discussion is not allowed and disciplinary action will be taken against those who constantly break the rules.

Carry on...

Status
Not open for further replies.