Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

LSD Info Request: What's going around – Seven Deadly Sins

Status
Not open for further replies.
forgot to say that this was in adelaide. but you could easily infer that from the quoted text and from mine following. tried to edit but it said my message was too short? wtf.. strange bug.

hey guys, i havn't got a picture, but im ment to be getting a couple "jesus" tabs tomorrow in SEQ, anyone have any information on them? last time i dosed were scooby doo's that are posted on here and are doi....horribly disappointing and didnt enjoy much at all and wanting to avoid something like that again! any information would be great!

That's the kinda shit I like watching to wig myself out

yer he wasnt on lsd n has neva had it so guess he dont know how to treat people on lsd(all my other mates seemed to enjoy it but on 2 tabs was just too much haha)......had a spaz at him the other day n explaned to him he almost freaked me out.........i much pefer pychs on my own but mainly do em with other people :\

anyone else here pefer pychs on there own?I've always had much better expirences on my own that with other people......

^ best suited for the LSD discussion rather than ciurculation thread J_S. I'm the same though, social anxiety makes me often prefer to take psychs alone, esp at higher doses. If someone were to intentionally try to wig me out while bent they wouldn't be considered a friend for long -_-

Can anyone post a pic of the currently circulating christ/jesus tabs? I'll be able to at least tell you if the picture is the same as the one from a couple of years ago.

Does anybody have any info on these "Rainbow Smileys"? Picked them up few days ago, never heard of them before. Source says they're a strong dosage though.

edit: Not sure if you can see in the picture but there's 6 of them here.

img0217w.jpg

Last edited:
Can anyone post a pic of the currently circulating christ/jesus tabs? I'll be able to at least tell you if the picture is the same as the one from a couple of years ago.

It's buddy christ from dogma.
Getting a pic of the actual sheet up soon.

Info is that there the latest tabs my guy has gotten, previous were 'Fear and Loathings' and '3rd eye skulls'. Meant to be stronger than both. Probly have one on the weekend and see how they compare to the others I was getting.

Last edited:
It's buddy christ from dogma I.e.
tumblrljpxsrxtzc1qdrdko.jpg

Info is that there the latest tabs my guy has gotten, previous were 'Fear and Loathings' and '3rd eye skulls'. Meant to be stronger than both. Probly have one on the weekend and see how they compare to the others I was getting.

Picture not show buddy

so people, whats the final verdict (strength wise) on comparing cherubs to 3rd eye skulls?

I ran out of acid a while ago :X

It's buddy christ from dogma.

Stronger than the skulls. That's quite a claim although not impossible. We can only hope :p

Honestly it's just speculation imo, cos he was saying the F+L were stronger than the skulls. But he ran out of skulls before the talk of a stronger newer lot of sheets. So idk.?

Most people say they're on par with the cherubs but I would personly rate them a tiny bit stronger. No trip guts either which was something I suffered from severely from the cherubs, so that's a plus! :D

^ thanks for the response.. yeah, thats why I asked, I've heard from one person that they are a tiny bit stronger 8o :\

looks like I'll be gettin some veryyyy sooonnnnnn :D

29e3v9c.jpg

i can confirm these goodies are def making their rounds in A-town.

Tis been a long while since i've purchased LSD locally from my guys :D

Looks like GOOD DRUGS ARE MAKING THEIR WAY BACK :>

LSD. MDMA. :D:D:D:D::D

Has anyone ever dosed the sunflower tabs before? They look basically like a heap of sunflowers on a tab that looks larger than your regular tab. Found in darwin. Thanks very much guys :)

^I haven't dosed them personally, but a few friends have and have said they are average strength LSD.

Status
Not open for further replies.