Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler

Nothing will ever compare to H

donnadubz

Bluelighter
does anyone else feel the same as me?
i've dabbled in nearly everything there is going...but i was just thinking that once u know what H can do for you, nothing else will ever hit the spot in the same way.
since the drought for the last month i've no interest in anything else and i don't think i will ever again!!

Nah. I'm pretty sure opioid receptors don't function properly. I've not enjoyed any of the opiates to the extent others do.

so what you're saying is that you've never tried it

No, that's clearly NOT what he's saying. He's saying that in his experience opiates arn't all that, each to their own, I love opiates on the few times I have tried them, but I also LOVE alcohol, my friend who likes most of the same intoxicants that I do can't stand alcohol.

Potato potato, naahh 'mean?

that aint true, i have had all types of drugs.....2-CB, 2-CT7, salvia, mushrooms, lsd, N20, heroin, valium among many orthers.

to be honest the best thing i had was deffo 2-CB, yes i agree heroin is nice i been on it for 10 years but with things like lsd & 2C chemicals you learn things like secrets of the universe. anyone who had a good dose of lsd & dont now believe in E.S.P. is barking up the wrong tree imo.

so what you're saying is that you've never tried it

That's not what i read.

I've not tried heroin, but i've tried morphine and codeine. Neither had much recreational effect on me (although i was in hospital when i was on morphine which may have altered things slightly.

I have mates who can take 1/2 the dose of codeine as me and they actually get high and have a good time, whereas i barely feel anything.

I expect that if i did heroin properly in the right quantity and right setting i would enjoy it, however i feel no great need to seek it out when all the other opiates i've tried have been a bit disappointing.

The strange thing for me is that the strongest and most enjoyable opiate high i've ever experienced has been on died poppy head tea i made myself; i felt nicely monged and very slightly tripped out for about 1.5 days, and i've done it about a dozen times. The only reason i haven't done it more often or recently is that i rarely have 2 days to spare in which i can do nothing except mong out and also the constipation side effect is a little unpleasant (and it's addictive).

but i was just thinking that once u know what H can do for you

what does H do for you then?.......for me its makes me nod out & feel happy to watch trash tv without wanting to throw the set outta the window.

i gotta ask you ever had a good trip?......say a good dose of salvia or 5gram+ of liberty caps, a good lung of N20 etc?......

heroin grounds everything out, if thats your thing fair play to you. Yes i love things like valium & i am a huge fan of heavy opiates but you dont learn anything from a heroin buzz

I expect that if i did heroin properly in the right quantity and right setting i would enjoy it, however i feel no great need to seek it out when all the other opiates i've tried have been a bit disappointing.

you cant compare morphine to heroin, a good shot of h is very nice indeed. Your morphine dose was in hospital which may have had a effect on the buzz, as leary said "set & setting"

codeine is even worse to compare, its like saying soapbar is equal to northern lights/haze#5. there in a totally diffrent league.

heroin isn't the best drug in terms of euphoria or experience (ie you can't compare a gouch infront of the tv to an acid adventure) but it's certainly one of my faves, reliable in effect as well, only really appreciated it after ruining k for myself but have liked opiates for over 10 years when i found a box of expired DFs in the medicine cupboard hah.

DF's jesus wept what is this name the most crap opiate....one time i got nicked the doc gave me DF's & they didnt touch my rattle.

i gotta ask Evad how you wreck K for yourself?......to be honest after i had a proper breakthrough on K i been a bit scared to go back but i have had a dabble here & there but nothing like i used to.

tl;dr - I enjoy H, it's a nice everyday drug, but it certainly is NOT the be all and end all of drug experiences..I'm sure for some people it is, but I also can't help wondering if those people have ever had a really good night out on pills and hallucinogens...

+1

i gotta ask dont you find MDA more "stoning" than MDMA?......the times i had MDA i been knocked sideways, i agree with the PIHKAL comment on MDA it feels like a lead weight on your head, just a gurning stoned mess but thats my experience.

i think i can say with a good deal of truth that anyone that loves H that much has never had a real good trip, tripping is by far the best thing there is. liberty caps are my favourite drug by far, maybe a bong of salvia if you want to get far out there in alien land lol.

DF's jesus wept what is this name the most crap opiate....one time i got nicked the doc gave me DF's & they didnt touch my rattle.

i gotta ask Evad how you wreck K for yourself?......to be honest after i had a proper breakthrough on K i been a bit scared to go back but i have had a dabble here & there but nothing like i used to.

i still get a decent buzz of a high enough dose of dhc, booze and benzos with a smallish ope tollrance.
ruined k for myself my developing a little habit, resulting in me having to go for a piss every 30 mins to painfully squeeze out some brown piss and eventually sending myself a bit barmy.

I don't want to generalise and all I am basing this on is documentaries, but is it not true that a significant number of Heroin addicts/users use it, or began using it, to dull or escape emotional pain of some kind? And in that case maybe it really is the only thing that hits that particular spot?

ruined k for myself my developing a little habit

i seem to have a raging tolerance to K after a few days on it. when i was messing with it i was doing around a 1/8thish a week, sometimes a bit more lol.

i noticed if you do K for 2 days you have to do a much higher dose to get half the effect.

Yeah ketamine tolerance comes on like a fookin freight train.

Never ever seems to quite go back down fully either.

I don't want to generalise and all I am basing this on is documentaries, but is it not true that a significant number of Heroin addicts/users use it, or began using it, to dull or escape emotional pain of some kind? And in that case maybe it really is the only thing that hits that particular spot?

well i can only speak for myself. i got into heroin cause there was nothing left to try apart from exotic RC chemicals. The first time i did heroin i was not that happy with it tbh i was waiting for some MAJOR kick, it was not till i got back to my flat & had a spliff that i got a nod & then i knew what it was about.

i find heroin a bit like of a odd drug, i did it the first few times just to test it & see what all the fuss was about, but after a few goes you notice its seductive power, Now i smoked heroin for 9 years, the first time i injected heroin was another story. Now that was a buzz i was twatted for around 10 hours, a proper gouging mess i was on the nod for the whole day.

recently started doing a bit of oxycontin, it's not as good as broon but as far as script drugs go it's pretty damn good, shame about the cost!

I actually find MDA the opposite - on MDA I'm whizzing round the room, eyes vibrating, gurning my face off, talking shit too fast to be understood, whereas MDMA crystals just make me feel heavy and energyless and the come up just FLOORS me.. and I haven't been able to get MDA pills in yonks so I no longer 'roll' as the americans would put it..

its allways fucked me up tbh, i aint a huge fan of it, the last time i had it was at House of god ( a techno rave in brum) and i was a real mess. Just knocked on my ass not a nice feeling imo.

dxm is just a mashed up buzz i find it like ketamine with a bottle of whiskey on top, the last time i had it i felt like i had lost my mind, i been far out before on various things but that ground reality out of me. Kinda feels like your ego been crushed & your cut loose to float around space with no touch of reality. I had ego death on K but ego death on dxm is diffrent in my view, a lot more scary & fucked up.

recently started doing a bit of oxycontin, it's not as good as broon but as far as script drugs go it's pretty damn good, shame about the cost!

Yeah, it's annoying how expensive oxy is. Still, if you're strictly a recreational user then it has the advantage of keeping you away from the brown 'scene' (and all of the dodgy people you can encounter) plus it's a lot more socially acceptable to chew a pill than it is to crack out the foil.

Stay away from 80s at the moment if you can. Lots and lots of fakes about.