• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nothing will ever compare to H

Yeah, but, again, who cares about lungs whejn smoking fent? And who, recreationally speaking, deliberately works their tolerance up to cheeking multiple patches? Personally I only ever took fent when given as a freebie cos I just plain don't rate it as a worthwhile drug recreationally. For me it was only ever gonna be a novelty and I just can't see it in other terms when other, more enjoyable on every level, opioids are at least as easily available. Cost is the only other meaningful factor for me and, whilst it is dirt cheap, it's just poppy crack only with none of the dubious benefits of actual crack. Imo at least.

For me heroin does have a special place for sure. Oxy is a beast... best not tamed. Morphine is acceptable but annoying. DHC is decent enough. Tramadol is better than I would think only not feasible longterm. Opium itself is the boss for obvious reasons. Some of the recent synthetics are shockingly good. Fentalogues never did it for me though. All cock, no balls. They'll fuck you hard but leave you empty inside.

Yeah, but, again, who cares about lungs whejn smoking fent? And who, recreationally speaking, deliberately works their tolerance up to cheeking multiple patches? Personally I only ever took fent when given as a freebie cos I just plain don't rate it as a worthwhile drug recreationally. For me it was only ever gonna be a novelty and I just can't see it in other terms when other, more enjoyable on every level, opioids are at least as easily available. Cost is the only other meaningful factor for me and, whilst it is dirt cheap, it's just poppy crack only with none of the dubious benefits of actual crack. Imo at least.

For me heroin does have a special place for sure. Oxy is a beast... best not tamed. Morphine is acceptable but annoying. DHC is decent enough. Tramadol is better than I would think only not feasible longterm. Opium itself is the boss for obvious reasons. Some of the recent synthetics are shockingly good. Fentalogues never did it for me though. All cock, no balls. They'll fuck you hard but leave you empty inside.

Not to mention fent withdrawls are quite the beast.

Thankfully never did but I'd presume dropping down to "weaker" (ie anything) and longer acting (again, anything) would be the way to go. It's not that I didn't try - am not kidding, my "exotic opi scripts" guy genuinely could not give fent away for love nor even a little bit of money. All the poppy peeps I knew just turned their nose up at it after the first couple days at most.

Shit just knocks you out cold or does fuck all. Seems to be very little in between. I'm sure there is if not smoked and/or IV'd - cheeks or sublings sound like the best option tbh - but having baseline tolerance in that area suggests access to "better" (that is to say more "recreationally valid") opiates are also not a problem. Cost is the only realistic use for fentalogues, imo, and that is pissed away in their fiendish poppy-crack nature when (ab)used recreationally. Again, imo.

Cunts who haven't had a taste of actual scag in a dog's age are clearly hanging enough for the chemical cosh 'n kibosh though it seems. I'd at least make a passing attempt at reason but... drugs... so... :\

Thankfully never did but I'd presume dropping down to "weaker" (ie anything) and longer acting (again, anything) would be the way to go. It's not that I didn't try - am not kidding, my "exotic opi scripts" guy genuinely could not give fent away for love nor even a little bit of money. All the poppy peeps I knew just turned their nose up at it after the first couple days at most.

Shit just knocks you out cold or does fuck all. Seems to be very little in between. I'm sure there is if not smoked and/or IV'd - cheeks or sublings sound like the best option tbh - but having baseline tolerance in that area suggests access to "better" (that is to say more "recreationally valid") opiates are also not a problem. Cost is the only realistic use for fentalogues, imo, and that is pissed away in their fiendish poppy-crack nature when (ab)used recreationally. Again, imo.

Cunts who haven't had a taste of actual scag in a dog's age are clearly hanging enough for the chemical cosh 'n kibosh though it seems. I'd at least make a passing attempt at reason but... drugs... so... :\

I've been on IV fent in hospital and it was pretty good TBH. But people expecting oxy or heroin like high from fentanyl are gonna be disappointed cos it just isn't like that..

On fentanyl patches right now actually but just using them as directed as I actually need the pain relief right now. I've tried stopping CT once or twice but fent withdrawls are more than can be combated by just a positive mental attitude (which works for me with other opioids)

... fent withdrawls are more than can be combated by just a positive mental attitude (which works for me with other opioids)

That is demonstrably not true, as you know. Docs cut cunts off dead from fent all the time. Just don't tell 'em they're habituated. I can but assume folk survive. Placebomine is one helluva drug - especially when multilayered and stacked atop actual drugs. Now if only knowing about shit didn't make it all so very, very much more tricky... :!

That is demonstrably not true, as you know. Docs cut cunts off dead from fent all the time. Just don't tell 'em they're habituated. I can but assume folk survive. Placebomine is one helluva drug - especially when multilayered and stacked atop actual drugs. Now if only knowing about shit didn't make it all so very, very much more tricky... :!

A little knowledge is a dangerous thing...

I think you'll find that people cut off from fent will need more than simply positive thought to get through it. Transdermal fent sis almost as bad to come off as methadone in terms of length of withdrawls and unfortunately for me I have extensive experience of both

Of course they survive though...that's not what I meant.

Tbh, the handful of folk I know/have known who are/were prescribed fent patches are either dead (cos terminal hence end-of-line pain meds) or not and left with nowt (or a close approximation thereof). Scant handful still walk the line of being scripted... for now but "definitely not" forever. So almost the dictionary definition of limbo then :\

That middle section just cut off dead. Probly wished they hadn't sold as many patches as they did... but shit sandwiches are a very real thing :|

I by no means think folk should be on a total free-for-all... but I do think a modicum of common sense is necessitated by the very job itself even without having the balls and/or feasibility to do owt about it :\

I actually found O-desmethyltramadol to compare with heroin quite favourably. 50mg administered sublingually (with no tolerance I might add), gave me all the euphoric physical and psychological effects I once got from heroin.

Tbh, the handful of folk I know/have known who are/were prescribed fent patches are either dead (cos terminal hence end-of-line pain meds) or not and left with nowt (or a close approximation thereof). Scant handful still walk the line of being scripted... for now but "definitely not" forever. So almost the dictionary definition of limbo then :\

That middle section just cut off dead. Probly wished they hadn't sold as many patches as they did... but shit sandwiches are a very real thing :|

I by no means think folk should be on a total free-for-all... but I do think a modicum of common sense is necessitated by the very job itself even without having the balls and/or feasibility to do owt about it :\

Mine are being cut off too... but fortunately slowly.

Doctors have now "been told" that opiates don't work for chronic pain conditions... despite years and years of saying they do

In the next few years we will be following America's example and cutting most pain patients off altogether or at best lowering them down to 60mg morphine equivalent...Mark my words

Yeh, fuckin typical. We follow their war on drugs. We follow their prescribing habits. Now we have to follow them when they realise they've fucked up. Can we not for once ignore these idiots..?

Yeh, fuckin typical. We follow their war on drugs. We follow their prescribing habits...

Unless it's weed cos that shit send you crazy and probably still rapes your mammas and daughters... unless it comes from Mr T. May's farms obviously ;)

Yeh, fuckin typical. We follow their war on drugs. We follow their prescribing habits. Now we have to follow them when they realise they've fucked up. Can we not for once ignore these idiots..?

The really sad thing is that some of us followed them into the middle east too and are still suffering for it .

Cos Arabs bad yo

And oil and opium good

Last edited:
Unless it's weed cos that shit send you crazy and probably still rapes your mammas and daughters... unless it comes from Mr T. May's farms obviously ;)

Yes. Our government still prefer to follow the 'Reefer Madness' view on 'marihuana' - until several years down the line they eventually realise that there's gold in them thar hills and the public had been saying that for fuckin ages...

Yes. Our government still prefer to follow the 'Reefer Madness' view on 'marihuana' - until several years down the line they eventually realise that there's gold in them thar hills and the public had been saying that for fuckin ages...

I was watching a YouTube video about Collarado (I think) where loads if people jumped on the bandwagon and started weed farms are the government were giving the licences away for only 1000 dollars...now there is a huge glut of weed that they can't even give away and are having to burn it..

Has anyone heard of Shaun Attwood? Scouser who was a millionaire stockbroker in Arizona and got deep, deep into the Exctacy selling game and wad involved with the New Mexican Mafia...ended doing 7 years inside in the States under a RICO charge...well anyway, I talk to him sometimes via email and he told me that investing in the weed business is the way to go as Bitcoin is falling like a fucking stone and when they legalise weed elsewhere you will make a fortune...

Has anyone heard of Shaun Attwood? Scouser who was a millionaire stockbroker in Arizona and got deep, deep into the Exctacy selling game and wad involved with the New Mexican Mafia...ended doing 7 years inside in the States under a RICO charge...well anyway, I talk to him sometimes via email and he told me that investing in the weed business is the way to go as Bitcoin is falling like a fucking stone and when they legalise weed elsewhere you will make a fortune...

Aye, I've heard that name. Tell him I'll stick a fuckin tenner in...

F.U.B.A.R. said:
Can we not for once ignore these idiots..?

'Who's more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?"

"the one who follows the fool is not a fool but a believer. believing itself is not foolish, provided that the believer can see the signs of foolishness in the fool and act upon by not believing anymore."

"fools learn from experience, wise men from history."

i miss the days when everything was full of opium, cocaine and there was more alcohol than water

"the one who follows the fool is not a fool but a believer. believing itself is not foolish, provided that the believer can see the signs of foolishness in the fool and act upon by not believing anymore."

i miss the days when everything was full of opium, cocaine and there was more alcohol than water

Amen, brother... :)

Is miss the days when if the Chinese were acting up we simply besieged Rangoon with 16 warships, blasted the fuck out of them, forced them to buy our opium and stole Hong Kong for the next 300 odd years.

Those were the days tbh