• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nothing will ever compare to H

Agreed. Was just scripted Hydromorphone and even crushing it and dissolving in juice has me feeling quite nice. :)

try ~4mg plugged if you have no tolerance, absolutely fuckin great euphoria!

if you want intense nods (including weird to bizarre experiences, with zombies^^) snort 4-8mg. though the nods on hydromorphone can be quite disturbing in the sense of, one moment imagining speaking with friends who are'nt there and the next something highly unusual (to say at least) is happening as in the sense of zombies/aliens appearing =D
nevertheless these nods are ridiculously enjoyable and kinda interesting because of their weird imagery.

a combination of both ROAs provides a win for sure :D

I've used pure pharmaceutical heroin every day for 20 years.

It's not for everyone. But it's interesting stuff. You can understand the negativity of things, sometimes. Assuming you've done your positive thinking and had your Gaia experience you're plugged in. Stay honest you're of social value. Life can be fun.

You know that moment just before you fall asleep? You can catch it, be awake watching yourself asleep, view your own dreams. The nod. Not to be confused with the gouch, fuckhead dozing off. Helps you understand your subconscious, get a glimpse of the big unconscious.

There's a downside. This stuff is better than anything on Skymovies. Social engagements can get skipped. You can fall into a ''what is point?'' apathy. Some people ask if you use heroin to escape reality. That's a problem. It's a matter of ego-based belief systems and relativity realities. Of ways of thinking outside of emotions. If you say you're learning how to think, people think they know what you mean. One or two do. Life can appear a big joke.

Well, it is and it isn't. Life is what you make it. I love mine. Dunno if this is because of or in spite of my heroin habit. Thinking about it like that is just inviting speculation. And speculation, as a Tijuana store owner once informed me, costs a dollar, senor.

Last edited:
The best opiate buzz i've had wasn't gear, was just before I got put under for an operation and the guy told me they were just about to inject me with IV fentanyl, was the best god damn opiate high i've had.. for like 30 seconds lmao !

hay man!!

It's not for everyone. But it's interesting stuff. You can understand the negativity of things, sometimes. Assuming you've done your positive thinking and had your Gaia experience you're plugged in. Stay honest you're of social value. Life can be fun.

You know that moment just before you fall asleep? You can catch it, be awake watching yourself asleep, view your own dreams. The nod. Not to be confused with the gouch, fuckhead dozing off. Helps you understand your subconscious, get a glimpse of the big unconscious.

There's a downside. This stuff is better than anything on Skymovies. Social engagements can get skipped. You can fall into a ''what is point?'' apathy. Some people ask if you use heroin to escape reality. That's a problem. It's a matter of ego-based belief systems and relativity realities. Of ways of thinking outside of emotions. If you say you're learning how to think, people think they know what you mean. One or two do. Life can appear a big joke.

Well, it is and it isn't. Life is what you make it. I love mine. Dunno if this is because of or in spite of my heroin habit. Thinking about it like that is just inviting speculation. And speculation, as a Tijuana store owner once informed me, costs a dollar, senor.

hay man, what are ya with your pharm grade things? 8o a doctor or seriosly ill, or seriously lucky? ;) this is all a bit deep. i tellya what, this drought has taught me so much, as has me experience with the brown stuff over the err ,, years. 8) there is a fine line between use and abuse, :! evrything is contradictory in some way or other in this ole game of life anyway, bollox, forgot what i was gonna sya there. never mind. next time hay?? :D

I'd have to say the IV morphine is pretty shit IMO and i'm on IV morph and plus IV meth.

I rather like IV morphine. That pins 'n' needles IV rush is totally different to the "smacked round with a baseball bat" IV rush of heroin. I also <3 high dose codeine which has some striking similarities (albeit considerably more shite). Would be interesting to make a combined poll of those who prefer codeine to DHC to those that rate (IV) morphine up there (albeit down quite a few steps) with IV heroin. Oral morphine is all but pointless but if y'all don't dig the dig then plugging is the way forward with morphine.

try ~4mg plugged if you have no tolerance, absolutely fuckin great euphoria!

if you want intense nods (including weird to bizarre experiences, with zombies^^) snort 4-8mg. though the nods on hydromorphone can be quite disturbing in the sense of, one moment imagining speaking with friends who are'nt there and the next something highly unusual (to say at least) is happening as in the sense of zombies/aliens appearing =D
nevertheless these nods are ridiculously enjoyable and kinda interesting because of their weird imagery.

a combination of both ROAs provides a win for sure :D

Pardon me for bumping this, but i just plugged 6mg about 20 minutes ago and I feel wonderful. Thanks for the advice! =D

A very insightful and concisely written post - appreciate that.

Only gear will do!!!!!

Since I was a young lad in my teens I loved trying out and and every drug I could get my hands on. Went through a stage for several years where absolutely lived for doing E's & couldn't wait for Friday night to arrive.
After several years of absolutely caneing the pills the quality dropped severely so you had to do 10 pills to get to the same place where one pill used to suffice.
Now after being on heroin for about 11 years there is no drug I would wish to replace it with. I have mixed it with some diazepam recently as quality of gear been so crap. Would like the odd rock of crack now & again if we had any in my town which we don't.
But all being said and done I would not swap my gear for any other drug out there. I just love heroin and you can keep everything else for yourselves.

Since I was a young lad in my teens I loved trying out and and every drug I could get my hands on. Went through a stage for several years where absolutely lived for doing E's & couldn't wait for Friday night to arrive.
After several years of absolutely caneing the pills the quality dropped severely so you had to do 10 pills to get to the same place where one pill used to suffice.
Now after being on heroin for about 11 years there is no drug I would wish to replace it with. I have mixed it with some diazepam recently as quality of gear been so crap. Would like the odd rock of crack now & again if we had any in my town which we don't.
But all being said and done I would not swap my gear for any other drug out there. I just love heroin and you can keep everything else for yourselves.

here here. its a real...... DONT KNOCK IT TILL YEV TRIED IT ;)

Bumpity.

Bumped cos this is a thread that will always and quite possibly forever timely...

For me it's not a case of comparison cos it (heroin specifically along with the somewhat inevitable lifestyle choices required to maintain said lifestyle) are very much their own thing. Do other drug experiences compare? Well yes, yes they do. There are other opioids that really aren't that far from heroin in many ways. Other drugs are just that though. Junkiedom is a package deal. And like all package deals, it is both overpriced, undervalued, overvalued and ultimately a stepping stone on the way to bigger and better things. At least in my opinion and experience.

Thoughts?

No. Nothing will ever compare to H for its capacity to turn an otherwise rational and functional human being into a soulless ghoul enslaved to a powder and dancing to the tune of his puppet master dealers. It's good shit... :|

Well, an opiate high is almost by definition as high as you can get, considering it's an artificially-induced version of the "warm fuzzy feeling" you get when you do something that helps the population survive even at a cost to you (e.g. helping an old lady get across the road) but multiplied manifold in severity and suddenness of onset.

Ironically, I could take or leave the stuff right up until the one time I actually used it for something like its intended purpose; pain relief. I helped my mate Yaqub lay a laminate floor in his living room; it was actually only the second ever laminate floor I had laid, but so taken was he with the job I had made of my first one ever, that he insisted on my assistance. And coming from him, that was a high compliment indeed. With the assistance of my electric sawmill (acquired since the laying of my own floor), we had the new floor laid down and ready for furniture by the time his wife got home from work. And she was also suitably impressed, and we had a powerful curry for dinner before giving ke a lift home. Anyway, I had so done my back in with all the bending and crouching that as soon as the window opened the next day, I just went sliding down the rainbow into the waiting arms of my dealer, and spent my whole flooring money on a few baggies.

It helped with the pain, alright; only when I ran out that time, I found myself experiencing some of the worst cravings ever ..... The fear of the pain coming back, worse than before, just multiplied the severity of the cravings. I guess that was a "Perfect Storm" of bad Set and Setting.

Could have been pure coincidence, of course; but if I had to pick one tip to give to someone who was absolutely determined to try H and not taking no for an answer, even despite watching videos of gibbering-wreck me dropping stuff and sicking up, it would be: Don't touch the stuff if you're actually in pain. Keep it strictly for rampant hedonism on very special occasions only, and you just might avoid developing a habit.

^ I've long been of the opinion that the way to flip from "casual user" to "(almost, but never actually) hopeless junkie" is to actually need the stuff to do what it is really for. Mostly I think of that in terms of emotional and/or psychological pain but physical pain will do it too.

No. Nothing will ever compare to H for its capacity to turn an otherwise rational and functional human being into a soulless ghoul enslaved to a powder and dancing to the tune of his puppet master dealers. It's good shit... :|

Amen to that, brother <3

Yeah, it's frightening when I think how much worse things could have been. I know with as much certainty as can be had about anything that if I had had my first encounter with the beetle a few years sooner, while I was working a job I really didn't enjoy anymore and blowing my day's wages on the bus fare home each night, if I had managed successfully to score a sample of brown and consume it, I would have descended into full-on addiction -- leading to debt, homelessness -- in fairly short order. (And it was much closer to me than i realised, at the time.) So that is yet another case of the late, great, much-missed Jess saving my life again; which only made it so much worse, when I could not do anything to save her life.

I rate IV morphine over IV H any day; The two just can't compare IMO. I do prefer dipropionylmorphine or 6-monoacetyldihydromorphine, but either take time and effort to prepare either from morphine or dihydrocodeine (in the latter case there is a small amount of dihydroheroin as a byproduct, but I can live with that=D)
yBut IV morphine at 1-1.5g or so, I've grown to like that huge histamine release and burn all over hands, feet and face as it comes on. Oddly I don't like it from say, codeine, but IV morphine I LOVE that burn,

Janey there is a few people on this thread won't be posting again (anywhere), pity many of their contributions are getting wiped. Opiates don't do it for me I tried DHC, codeine, oxys (I have a few in there in the press gathering dust), Tramadol give me no recreational and little analgesic effects.

Janey there is a few people on this thread won't be posting again (anywhere), pity many of their contributions are getting wiped. Opiates don't do it for me I tried DHC, codeine, oxys (I have a few in there in the press gathering dust), Tramadol give me no recreational and little analgesic effects.

Is this purely because of a tolerance thats build up through out the years or another deciding factor

So after years of poppy tea use I recently ordered some heroin.

Smoked it on foil and in light bulb and plugged 100mg

Can't say I'm that impressed, it's a cleaner feeling buzz than poppies but no stronger

Granted my smoking technique sucks, I can't keep the Beatle in one piece and end up chasing lots of smaller ones all over the foil