• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nothing will ever compare to H

I totally get where your coming from, its just that that Salvia/DMT feeling made me realise how hollow and useless that H feeling actually is, its like chasing a shadow. at least in the long run for me.

IMHO

Oh yeah! As lovely as brown feels it's a nasty road to no where 8) Its been a hard road too but I'll get there eventually...

And then you get on the snowballs and it's a whole new love ;) My first ever snowball was literally like meeting god. You'll never be forgotten =D

Oh hell fuckin' yes. Snowballs <3

Heroin (gotta be pinned to get the true wow factor, in my opinion) is hard to beat... but the novelty does wear off if you have a habit. Most of the years I was on it it bored me shitless but just couldn't stop. The real pisser being that it takes all your money so you're lucky to scrape enough for a bottle of White Lightening on top let alone anything else. Tend to lose contact with folk that deal in owt but gear too - especially cos many "soft drug" dealers don't like dealing with junkies. I'm sure the reason so many smackheads start on the rocks is cos they're bored shitless of heroin and crack is easy to get generally cos most smack dealers I knew sold rock too. The two just go together. Does get kinda pricey though :|

For years I thought heroin was the ultimate - liked it more than psyches, stims, weed and anything else for years even though I'd been well into the other stuff before getting a habit. Psyches helped me to finally quit and I soon returned to the swirlsome fold once I had though. Heroin is still a big favourite of mine but I can't be around it - just the occasional treat.

One reason I think heroin can be more enjoyable for some folks is that you can (and usually do) take it day in and day out - can't do that with many other drugs. Just becomes totally ingrained in your life like nothing else can. Except weed maybe... and ket... and stims... and possibly some other stuff...

Oh hell fuckin' yes. Snowballs <3

Heroin (gotta be pinned to get the true wow factor, in my opinion) is hard to beat... but the novelty does wear off if you have a habit. Most of the years I was on it it bored me shitless but just couldn't stop. QUOTE]

Thats key for me Shambles, as good as it is, its the same thing .

Why mess with perfection some may say, but i need something more. Its just my nature i guess.

With Psycedelics each experience can be totally different, thats why I am drawn to them.

Totally agree, TLM. Heroin is perfect for certain times but it blocks everything out - like being wrapped up in cotton wool bliss with no cares or concerns until you start getting sniffly again. Sometimes that's what you need more than anything. But it really does get dull - especially when your tolerance gets out of hand and you couldn't get a nod on for all the gear in the world. It's just keeping the wolf from the door most of the time.

Psyches never get old cos they are always fresh and new. I have had stages where they've become routine cos I was just using way too many, way too often. But it was never dull - just lost a bit of the sheen. Just had to cut back a bit and magic returns in full force - not something you can easily do with addictive stuff...

In mildly interesting opi/psyche news, Salvia works on the same receptors opiates do. Not exactly a psychedelic opiate but totally unique in all of psychedelia - no other psyche works on the kappa receptors. I believe it also works on the NMDA (?) receptors like ketamine and the like and that makes sense - the opioid receptor bit is odd though. I know from experience that opiates totally block the effects of Salvia in at least some people cos it never worked on me or anyone I knew whilst on heroin. Wasn't until I quit that I realised that people weren't kidding that Salvia has just a bit of a kick to it 8o

I found heroin enjoyable but never as intantaneously addictive/moreish as hitting the crack pipe.

In mildly interesting opi/psyche news, Salvia works on the same receptors opiates do. Not exactly a psychedelic opiate but totally unique in all of psychedelia - no other psyche works on the kappa receptors. I believe it also works on the NMDA (?) receptors like ketamine and the like and that makes sense - the opioid receptor bit is odd though. I know from experience that opiates totally block the effects of Salvia in at least some people cos it never worked on me or anyone I knew whilst on heroin. Wasn't until I quit that I realised that people weren't kidding that Salvia has just a bit of a kick to it 8o

I have an amazing relationship with Salvia, something I cant explain.Its a very intense drug, but with set and setting you can control it IMHO.

Even when the initial headfuck wears off, the physical feeling i get is almost as good as H.

That feeling of electricity pulsing up and down my legs after a decent bongrip of saliva is just insane.<3

Maybe the way it makes you feel comes with the opioid receptor connection? No idea. Must say I loathe the physical sensations of Salvia - all that twisting in on yourself and being torn apart. Ick. Not a fan but I have enjoyed it taken orally - far gentler and more rewarding, in my opinion. I guess it would be analogous to the difference between smoked and oral DMT but have yet to use it orally. For me, smoked DMT has all the oomph of Salvia (well, nearly all) but the euphoria that comes with it makes it a far friendlier experience. I don't mind a bit of high strength Salvia extract in a joint sometimes though. I use 60x cos it's way too intense in a pipe for me :D

I found heroin enjoyable but never as intantaneously addictive/moreish as hitting the crack pipe.

That's what I'm saying lol, put 'em together (snowball) n you have heaven in a 1ml syringe :D Not that I'd advice it to anyone who hasn't tried it already.

Shambles .....60X, Fuck thats called horsekiller isnt it :)

I would never go over 40 x. and even that is pushing the envelope, as Daniel Seibert says, its not a drug that is supposed to be in your system in a matter of SECONDS

I have seen people just totally lose it on Salvia, even with a sitter.
Not a social or party drug at all, but its one that will take you "there" if your very lucky.

It's possible to get strong effects from 1x. The whole point of the different extracts is to reduce the quantity of smoke required to get the effective dose into the bloodstream, NOT to have more extreme effects!

So highly concentrated extracts are supposed to be taken in very small quantities.

Then of course there is reverse tolerance, which is real!

Perfectly said - in terms of euphoria or experience (ie you can't compare a gouch infront of the tv to an acid adventure ... the ADVENTURE !!!

It really depends.

heroin isn't the best drug in terms of euphoria or experience (ie you can't compare a gouch infront of the tv to an acid adventure) but it's certainly one of my faves, reliable in effect as well, only really appreciated it after ruining k for myself but have liked opiates for over 10 years when i found a box of expired DFs in the medicine cupboard hah.

Shambles .....60X, Fuck thats called horsekiller isnt it :)

Hahahahaha! I have seen it sold as that :D

Was given to me along with a range of other Salvia products to experiment with. 40X is too heavy for me so I was wondering what to do with the 60X stuff and found a small sprinkle in a joint was quite pleasant - I presume cos you are introducing it relatively slowly into your system so it's not such a shock. It's probably the only drug that manages to stay in my stashbox longterm cos it's rarely brought out. Maybe twice a year I feel the urge to dip my to in Salvialand but I rarely dip much more than a toe. Got a few bottles of Salvia tincture in that selection pack too - not the Siebert one but a homemade version. Really is quite pleasant but not sure how it's made. Steeping the leaves/extract in brandy I think. Suspect I would possibly enjoy the lower strength extracts or even plain leaf more than the high strength ones cos I really am a bit of a wuss when it comes to Salvia :D

PS: Heroin is nice.

I don't want to generalise and all I am basing this on is documentaries, but is it not true that a significant number of Heroin addicts/users use it, or began using it, to dull or escape emotional pain of some kind? And in that case maybe it really is the only thing that hits that particular spot?

yep i think kurt kobain mentionned something about time and place in his scribblings, if you try it when you're in the right or wrong time or place, its pretty easy to become a little reliant on it;)

does anyone else feel the same as me?
i've dabbled in nearly everything there is going...but i was just thinking that once u know what H can do for you, nothing else will ever hit the spot in the same way.
since the drought for the last month i've no interest in anything else and i don't think i will ever again!!

Ah donnadubz i know what you mean. Its like a old friend giving you a great big warm hug :) :) God i wish i was been hugged right now x

Nah. I'm pretty sure opioid receptors don't function properly. I've not enjoyed any of the opiates to the extent others do.

not tried heroin, closest experience is 48 hours on morphine in hospital. it didn't do anything noticeable for the pain i was in and i spent the whole time wanting to die, which to me is the furthest from anything i'd want from a drug you can get. i have no idea how the two are supposed to compare but i think the fact the morphine didn't do what its supposed to suggests that h wouldn't do what its supposed to. guess i feel a bit conned that i might never be able to experience something thats supposed to be fantastic.

can i ask a probably stupid question, but i am curious. its been mentioned that heroin is often used to dull emotional pain and its easier to become reliant on it if you try it when you're in a bad place. is the immensely good feeling the absence of this pain, or euphoria in its own right? will it make someone in a comparitively shit place feel much better, because their shit is gone, than an already happy person?

Impossible to say. I think I have an idea where you're coming from though.

The sense of well-being and detachment that heroin can give you obviously make it more attractive to those who want an escape, so in a sense yes, an unhappy person might appreciate it more than one who is utterly content with their lot. Not necessarily though.

Some people however, especially IV users, use heroin purely for the rush and the physical effects rather than emotional analgesia. It's a complicated one. I've known people who were happy with their lot and loved opiates and of course vice-versa.

Horse(s) for courses, you might say.

And no drug currently compare with H on adddictiveness, which is a good reason to stay away from it. Cigarettes may be close the the same level but I don't see them as something you do recreationally. Its mot like just some cheap (an expensive in the long run) smoking hobby to crush time while working and to cope with restlessness.

not tried heroin, closest experience is 48 hours on morphine in hospital. it didn't do anything noticeable for the pain i was in and i spent the whole time wanting to die, which to me is the furthest from anything i'd want from a drug you can get. i have no idea how the two are supposed to compare but i think the fact the morphine didn't do what its supposed to suggests that h wouldn't do what its supposed to. guess i feel a bit conned that i might never be able to experience something thats supposed to be fantastic.

can i ask a probably stupid question, but i am curious. its been mentioned that heroin is often used to dull emotional pain and its easier to become reliant on it if you try it when you're in a bad place. is the immensely good feeling the absence of this pain, or euphoria in its own right? will it make someone in a comparitively shit place feel much better, because their shit is gone, than an already happy person?

Dood... that must have been a hard time. Weird they didnt give you anything stronger though, pussies.

I haven't touched opiates as i like drugs that grants me productiveness, focus and an explotion of imagination. Closest thing is kratom which is actually DAMN strong for me, I get the "nods" that people are talking about and its indeed heavenly, but in the end I get nothing done because I always lay down on them (best experience imo) So I can't really say anything for lack of reference, but can morphine even be compared to H? Or even so kratom? if taken in amounts in 15g and above, im completely gone and floating, so I dont dare touching horse.

Last edited:
i feel a sinéad o'connor song coming on ...... nothing compares 2 u.... u no hoo

I'd pick a lot of other things over heroin, sure it's very nice but it's not exactly my thing.