• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Nothing will ever compare to H

I experienced fakes earlier this year, pretty sure it contained tramadol but currently get 40 and 80mg UK napp in blisters (never seen a counterfeited UK brand oxy before, have you?) anything from india/pakistan is fake.

You're right, I've yet to see a fake blistered UK brand Oxy. All the counterfeiters seem to do fake Purdue, and loose ones at that.

Napp blistered 80s are probably the only genuine 80s you'll come across. That and possibly Mundipharma, though I've only come across 20mg in the latter brand.

UK napp look exactly the same as purdue don't they? only genuine purdue i've come across were loose 20mgs a few years back from the phillipines or something. The fakes I've seen were loose purdue 80s and a 100mg "roxycontin" pretty much expected that to be fake though as they don't exist haha :D. what's the going rate for them in your experience?

Anything that uses the Oxycontin brand looks the same as Purdue really, except there are probably differences that only a real pharm-freak would spot.

One-off, I pay anything from £4 - £7 for a 20mg or £9 - £13 (in exceptional circumstances) for a 40mg. I don't buy many 80s but the last price I saw was £18 a pop.

Bulk obviously changes everything but not by much.

100mg Roxy? I'll have 1000 please!

Once you've touched brown there ain't no going back (well for 95% of people anyway). No other drugs comes close imo. I love me pills and other party drugs but in a different way. I mean they're a different high anyway, nothing like the brown. That rush when the plunger presses down and hits bottom... even the Readybrek feeling of smokin' it on the foil I love. I even love the whole ritual of cooking up, hitting a vein, seeing the blood being drawn back, knowing you're in... and then wham, bam, thank you mam =D Oh yeah! You can't beat the wrapped in cotton wool feeling it gives you........
And then you get on the snowballs and it's a whole new love ;) My first ever snowball was literally like meeting god. You'll never be forgotten =D

aye I have seen some remarkably similar prices haha must be quite standard :p even the 20s from years ago were a fiver. better than the $0.50 to $1 a mg some poor americans have to shell out. all we need now are oxymorphone and hydromorphone.

chasing is clearly the best drug consuming ritual imo

Nah. I'm pretty sure opioid receptors don't function properly. I've not enjoyed any of the opiates to the extent others do.

must have been half asleep when i read that ..sorry!
now i get what u were saying

aye I have seen some remarkably similar prices haha must be quite standard :p even the 20s from years ago were a fiver. better than the $0.50 to $1 a mg some poor americans have to shell out. all we need now are oxymorphone and hydromorphone.

chasing is clearly the best drug consuming ritual imo

it's the ritual which is a big part i guess you're right

I have mates who can take 1/2 the dose of codeine as me and they actually get high and have a good time, whereas i barely feel anything.
yep i agree man, iv given friends 5mg of oxy and they were fucked, where as even my first time with no opiate experience it took 15mg before i felt much. as it is with codeine it takes about 300mg for me to feel good from it where others take 100mg. and i have no tolerance as i use opiates once ever 6 months is and then its just codeine or a small amount of oxy.

my first opiate exp as a skinny 14 yo was 300mg dhc and that was about right I've def got a higher natural tolerance than some.

does anyone else feel the same as me?
i've dabbled in nearly everything there is going...but i was just thinking that once u know what H can do for you, nothing else will ever hit the spot in the same way.
since the drought for the last month i've no interest in anything else and i don't think i will ever again!!

I dont think its true at all, at least for myself and some others i know. Used to be addicted to it for slightly over 6 years, havent touched it in the last 2.

You underestimate your body's ability to adapt to endogenous chemical imbalances and to reprogram reward pathways created by continuous heroin use.

It is the best thing going while youre still hooked, sure. Nothing is even remotely close in terms of feelings of immediate gratification it provides.

However, after abstaining for a significant period of time one realises that it is nothing special and that there are far more interesting, enjoyable and less psychologically and physically addictive compounds that if used right can even be beneficial to human psyche.

/\ I agree.

Try standing in front of the needle exchange and reciting that though.

ive always had a love affair with heroin esp iv the rush is amazing but after a while tolerance is a bitch so you need deep pockets plus when it gets to the stage were your using just to be normal and keeping the sickness away it loses its magic sumwhat

Try a Bongrip of Salvia 40x , and then tell me what "comparison" is :)

Comparision doesnt even exist, just another fallacy created by the brain( and Ego)

i wouldnt mind trying smack just to feel what feeling what the infamous blissfully amazing goodness must feel like and nodding, but fuckit, think ill stick to my once a week abuse of mind numbing alcohol and occasional blast off ego death N,N,DMT. and hopefully no more dodgy mephedrone

Whatever floats ya boat love. I stand by my word though and I think most other opies will do too lol.

Ive done plenty of H, ( smoked, not needles) its a great high, i wont dispute that at all.

But it doesnt go to a higher plane for me in the way that Salvia or DMT does.
At least not for me.

Like you said, its horses for courses. :)

"Stonehappymonday" was right, when you read the threads on this forum, you can easily pick out the people who have done the REALLY heavy duty psycedelics like Salvia and DMT.

And those who have not.

Last edited:
Ive done plenty of H, ( smoked, not needles) its a great high, i wont dispute that at all.

But it doesnt go to a higher plane for me in the way that Salvia or DMT does.
At least not for me.

Like you said, its horses for courses. :)

Argh, I get ya now. If we're talking about going to higher planes and more spiritual experiences then yes, DMT and the like sure cuts it better. If however we're on about a deep down warm, loving cozy feeling then brown does it for me :)

Happy dayz to each and everyone one of their own buzz :)

Argh, I get ya now. If we're talking about going to higher planes and more spiritual experiences then yes, DMT and the like sure cuts it better. If however we're on about a deep down warm, loving cozy feeling then brown does it for me :)

Happy dayz to each and everyone one of their own buzz :)

I totally get where your coming from, its just that that Salvia/DMT feeling made me realise how hollow and useless that H feeling actually is, its like chasing a shadow. at least in the long run for me.

IMHO