• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Worst expierence after a binge?

TheGlimmaMan

Bluelighter
After I broke up with my girlfriend, and was actually trying to stay clean one of the girls I was close with in the rooms came over to console me, with a boulder of crack. So, after a 5 day non stop fest, and finally fucking her which Im not sure how I pulled off on a crack binge, I finally got some smack to come down and pass out. When I woke up about a day later, I woke up to the shower running and rolled over on a wet spot, which happened to be this girls fucking blood 8o, yes while passed out butt naked, she had her period all over my bed, through the sheets and soaked very deeply into the mattress itself. I snatched her ass out of the shower, and basically kicked her out in a towel. Even if that had been my girl of 2 yrs I would have flipped, but this was a girl I casually knew, who was a junkie like me, and blood tends to carry some serious diseases. Needless to say, even though I bagged it with her, I still had to get another HIV panel done to be sure, and that shit can remain dormant for months. After, 6 months went by and I took yet another test and it came back negative I could finally relax. I seriously had to treat that mattress like medical waste, it was like a scene out of that movie "Sunshine Cleaning" where the two girls clean up after crimes scenes and dump a mattress covered in blood in a dumpster, except I had the sense to ask my doc for a bio-hazard bag, cut that part out, and dispose of it properly.

I will say one thing, I may have been a raging junkie at one point in my life, but I always wore a bag for a bj or a fuck, and I never shared a spoon or a needle with anyone. I thinks that's why out of all my friends, I never caught an STD or Hep C

I fucked it up with a hot ass girl who was really into me.
Is it common to bag it up for a bj, I thought it wasn't.

After a 4-5 day binge I woke up and had an ugly ass bitch on my left and a hot ass blonde on my right. However......the blonde was on her period so does that mean I only fucked the ugly one? Probably. Anyways how I woke up was by an Asian mom screaming at the top of her lungs "no make love daughter!! get hell out drug addictt!!" then she picked up my pants for me and a meth pipe and needles fell out and she goes "I CALLING COPS!"

I couldn't find my phone and I knew I was never coming back to this house again nor had any intentions on seeing these girls everr again..so I HAD to find the phone. I finally found it and heard a knock on the door, it was the po-po! I ran out the back door hopped fences scraped up my legs and twisted my ankle. So with a twisted ankle I ran on foot (cops were searching for me in this huge ass 'hood " I ditched my meth pipe, my gram of meth (nearly cried) and i threw my H (ball minus a shot) and needles in the sewer and my suboxone in a bush.

Don't forget ive been up for DAYs tweakin so im already edgy thinkin people are out to get me haha. Anyways I ran through some woods, some apartments, and a home depot and got to a starbucks to call for a ride and guess what no battery..so I used someones phone at sbucks..waited an hour for a ride then went home!

Shitty ass day...cops...lost ALL my drugs...terrible W/D that day but I slept pretty well that night...

Now...if I would have hid the shit in one spot and actually could REMEMBER where I hid it I could have come right back..but in the heat of the moment when there are cops and you've been up for days..you don't think so clearly.

------ I posted this just a few mins ago in another post but I guess this is relevant so I will re-post this excerpt.

So after my nice long run while constantly looking over my shoulder thinking the cops were just right around the corner I got picked up...I went home and this is what happened

** story time **

I had been on a 3-5 day long tweak binge ( too fucked up to remember ) and after finally coming home (live with parents but stayed at friends for the entire time) I got into a huge argument and I remember being so incredibly fucked up. (oh--little bit of info--my parents knew ive tried weed and E before but that was 2 years ago they didn't know I was using) after arguing and yelling for literally hours ( i was yelling, they were calm) and saying fucked up shit after fucked up shit my mom AND dad broke down crying (never seen my dad cry...) begging me to ask God for forgiveness and to come into my heart..

I got LIVID ive had religion forced down my throat since I was in diapers. I slammed the table and just as i was leaving the room to go downstairs to my room I yelled "FUCK RELIGION! I DONT NEED GOD I DONT NEED YOU GUYS OR OTHER FAMILY ALL I NEED IN MY LIFE TO BE CONTENT IS HEROIN! HEROIN HEROIN HEROIN!!! (their first time hearing about me ever even MENTION heroin. I heard their cries get louder and louder but no..I hadn't had enough. I came back and told them heroin was the only reason i was alive right this second. I told them I would have killed myself 100 times over if i didn't have heroin because i am so depressed and hate my life so fucking bad its my everything and the only thing thats worth living for. After those great remarks i said "fuck this - fuck you all - wheres my god damn heroin!!"

Oh and my parents are the most christian people you will ever meet. They get upset if I smell like cigarettes or say the word "darn" you can only imagine what they thought after that...

I don't think I've ever hurt and upset my parents that badly. Here their "sweet little boy" is TWACKED out of his mind screaming profanities and the joys of heroin and how its my only excuse for living..Not one of my proudest moments. I wish that never happened and I could take it back. I would never intentionally hurt my parents. Even though we don't get along in the LEAST bit I'd still never purposely cause pain to them.

Last edited:
I also have another story..This one requires some "prior knowledge" which I'm about to explain..

This particular one happened oh about.....2...3..4!! years ago. OK so rewind 4yrs. I was 16 ran away from home and lived with my supervisor (i worked at circuit city at the time) He got me selling weed to help pay rent since I was only a part-timer cause of my age at CC. Well I got tired of weed and he said OK lets sell E so we got our shit together and I remember kids asking oh are these dolphins good? (back then aka 4 yrs ago I never even SAW a bad pill..now its impossible to find a GOOD one!) and I would have to either lie and say great!! and possibly have a mad customer and lose him for good..or tell the truth...so I said I've never thizzed i dont know. So he said nevermind.

Anyways-- binge story (worst exp)!

So I figured I would have to try them out to sell them (before i knew about pillreports) and ohhhhh boy once I got started on those. I was taking 4 in the morning and 4 at night (FIRE pills - just a side note..like said no such thing as a bad pill back then) for exactly 40 days in a row I went.

On my last day I had 16 left in my pocket. I was INSANELY depressed (because of a girl, whooduhh thought..the reason I ever tried meth or heroin later on--not that I blame them, what i did to my body was entirely my choice..but since girls are bitches it just pushed me into it haha) and already had the pills in my system from before -8- and I just kept eating them like candy. Stupid..I know..but i just wanted to get higher...and higher...and higher! I didn't want to feel depressed anymore! (Again stupid...everything I do is stupid and nobody should ever follow anything I do. I DO before I THINK)

I happened to be IM'ing my ex-gf at about 5:30AM the time she got up for school. She caught me, figured out I was thizzing (she is the anti-drug model) and she asked how many I took I said 16. Which...nowadays actually like beginning of summer me and my friend used to pop around 15 pills each night and kill a 30bomb together sometimes each as well. So to ME its not a big deal..

Sidenote-- I for some odd reason have a very high tolerance to drugs. It fucking SUCKS. Like even now if I go get a G of shards I keep loading without breaks until its gone and even them I don't consider myself "high enough" or with heroin I used to shoot a 1.7 of some GOOD powder..I could shoot over 2g of tar and not really feel much of anything. I was doing 1.7 shots 4x a day. Thats 7.2g a day folks..one of the main reasons I quit. Thats just fucking ridiculous and a huge wake up call when I realized the amount. Not tryna dicksize trust me..I hate that my body is like this I'd trade it in a second. Again I can't express this enough I'm in no way thinking "oh Im epiks i shot 7gs a day im badass" i fucking hate it its such a waste of money.

Anyways back to the story--GF found out I did 16 freaked the FUCK out and started crying then all of the sudden my phone rings its some hospital saying "we understand you are in the middle of a possible overdose please tell us your location" I was like FUCK no..honestly im not even close to OD'ing..Im just high. The chick goes "sir we have reports saying you are trying to hurt yourself and you need an ambulance we just need your address" I got pissed..I was like excuuuuse me? im not trying to kill myself im just trying to get really really high. Why the fuck would I kill myself?!" Shes like I don't know sir but if you don't give us the address we will have to call back the original complainee. I hung up...

About..I donno 8 or so minutes later I jump from be startled "BANG BANG BANG" my friend woke up who was sleeeping it was so loud. Hes like is that for you? I was like God I hope not haha. So the IDIOT that I am I open the door its 2 sheriffs, a deputy, and my ex gf with her mom! Which spells A-W-E-S-O-M-E!

They took my BP and all that shit and I told them over and over..Do I look like Im dying? Im just super fucked up..I know my body and my limitations. YOU DO NOT! Then the cop jumps up to about an inch from my face and goes "youre already showing signs of hostility son! we need to take you to the hospital or jail" I was like im on ecstasy! Im fuckin happy! The only "hostility" is probably my irritation cause of this whole bullshit scenario right now. The fat FUCK then zip tied my hands and was like you are out of control we can't risk a possible attack from someone this high...so we can even go to station book you and figure it out or you go to the ER. I didn't know what in the world they could arrest me for..The only thing I could think of is intoxication but the only type of that is "public" and I was on private property..

After my ex and her mom started balling and begging I still said no, so the mom goes "Kay..Ill just call your mom then" I was like fuck that id rather go to the ER. So that fucking bitch threatened me to the point where I had no choice. So in the ambulance (the mom rode with) I asked her, my mom doesn't have to get involved since I'm going to the ER just for YOU even tho I clearly don't need to..She's like yeah fine..As long as you get checked out.

We get to the hospital and they hook me up to the machines (just HR monitor and shit they weren't giving me ANYTHING). Do a pee test, the usual. Sit there for about 20 mins by myself. Then I hear "knock knock" the nurse comes in and goes you got a group of about 17 out there waiting to see you...who do you want in first? WHAT THE FUCK (yelled pretty loud..oops haha) that cunt called my mom anyways and fucked me over. Who then called most of my relatives and the church pastor!! What the hell!!

The doctor came back to my room and goes what issues were you having again? I can't see anything wrong except (i cant remember..something little like a calcium deficiency) I was like I DONT KNOW! I said nothing was wrong with me! They all insisted! Hes like oh well you can go home anytime we aren't going to give you anything and we aren't going to pump your stomach..you seem relatively fine.

So basically..My ex's mom..the fat bitch cunt slut asshole fuck FACE! called my parents for no reason and got them involved for....again...no reason. Since I was perfectly fine. The doc didn't even understand why I was there!

Now my entire family (and church by now) thinks I'm this crazy drug addict who tried to commit suicide! Addict? Yes. No doubt. Suicidal? Not at that point and time, no.

@voyaging - I should have been slapped 100 times over and never allowed back into the house. I was a complete and total asshole and even that is an understatement. I wish i could go back SO badly and fix things. Or at least slept for a day before going home, im sure that would have helped a little.

They didn't deserve any of that. All they've tried to do my whole entire life is help me grow in the right direction and help inspire me to do good. Sure we constantly butt heads and agree on absolutely nothing because I'm like the black sheep of the family, but still...Not one of those words should have EVER left my mouth.

The really messed up thing, to be honest, is that I don't think I could think of anything that could possibly hurt them more than my few sentences I said to them.

^Well there is no way in hell i can top that...yet. But here it goes. Was up for about 4 days tweakin on some dope. It was only suppose to be one day but you know how that goes. Anyway, on the 4th day i was suppose to meet my girlfriends aunt and cousins for the first time. Needless to say i didnt go. I couldnt. Pale white skin. bags under my eyes. 120 pounds. couldnt stop chewin my lips. the works ya know? She got so fuckin mad at me. I promised i would be there and i blew her off. Felt so bad for so long. I went there the next day tho and met them. But still i broke a promise. funny thing is i found out she told her aunt why i wasnt there. Her aunt didnt care lol.

Coming out of an overdose with a shot of nalox...One of the worst experiences I ever had.

^^ Scratch that, shooting up the next day and it not working was probably more scary lol!

After a 4-5 day binge I woke up and had an ugly ass bitch on my left and a hot ass blonde on my right. However......the blonde was on her period so does that mean I only fucked the ugly one? Probably. Anyways how I woke up was by an Asian mom screaming at the top of her lungs "no make love daughter!! get hell out drug addictt!!" then she picked up my pants for me and a meth pipe and needles fell out and she goes "I CALLING COPS!"

I couldn't find my phone and I knew I was never coming back to this house again nor had any intentions on seeing these girls everr again..so I HAD to find the phone. I finally found it and heard a knock on the door, it was the po-po! I ran out the back door hopped fences scraped up my legs and twisted my ankle. So with a twisted ankle I ran on foot (cops were searching for me in this huge ass 'hood " I ditched my meth pipe, my gram of meth (nearly cried) and i threw my H (ball minus a shot) and needles in the sewer and my suboxone in a bush.

Don't forget ive been up for DAYs tweakin so im already edgy thinkin people are out to get me haha. Anyways I ran through some woods, some apartments, and a home depot and got to a starbucks to call for a ride and guess what no battery..so I used someones phone at sbucks..waited an hour for a ride then went home!

Shitty ass day...cops...lost ALL my drugs...terrible W/D that day but I slept pretty well that night...

Now...if I would have hid the shit in one spot and actually could REMEMBER where I hid it I could have come right back..but in the heat of the moment when there are cops and you've been up for days..you don't think so clearly.

------ I posted this just a few mins ago in another post but I guess this is relevant so I will re-post this excerpt.

So after my nice long run while constantly looking over my shoulder thinking the cops were just right around the corner I got picked up...I went home and this is what happened

** story time **

I had been on a 3-5 day long tweak binge ( too fucked up to remember ) and after finally coming home (live with parents but stayed at friends for the entire time) I got into a huge argument and I remember being so incredibly fucked up. (oh--little bit of info--my parents knew ive tried weed and E before but that was 2 years ago they didn't know I was using) after arguing and yelling for literally hours ( i was yelling, they were calm) and saying fucked up shit after fucked up shit my mom AND dad broke down crying (never seen my dad cry...) begging me to ask God for forgiveness and to come into my heart..

I got LIVID ive had religion forced down my throat since I was in diapers. I slammed the table and just as i was leaving the room to go downstairs to my room I yelled "FUCK RELIGION! I DONT NEED GOD I DONT NEED YOU GUYS OR OTHER FAMILY ALL I NEED IN MY LIFE TO BE CONTENT IS HEROIN! HEROIN HEROIN HEROIN!!! (their first time hearing about me ever even MENTION heroin. I heard their cries get louder and louder but no..I hadn't had enough. I came back and told them heroin was the only reason i was alive right this second. I told them I would have killed myself 100 times over if i didn't have heroin because i am so depressed and hate my life so fucking bad its my everything and the only thing thats worth living for. After those great remarks i said "fuck this - fuck you all - wheres my god damn heroin!!"

Oh and my parents are the most christian people you will ever meet. They get upset if I smell like cigarettes or say the word "darn" you can only imagine what they thought after that...

I don't think I've ever hurt and upset my parents that badly. Here their "sweet little boy" is TWACKED out of his mind screaming profanities and the joys of heroin and how its my only excuse for living..Not one of my proudest moments. I wish that never happened and I could take it back. I would never intentionally hurt my parents. Even though we don't get along in the LEAST bit I'd still never purposely cause pain to them.

I hope you are still talking to your parents because you only have 1 mom & 1 dad.

I have had several arguments threw the years with my parents but nothing like yours bro. Any time I would get pissed with my folks, I would just laugh it off & they would say, we think there is something psychologically wrong with you & I would respond, are you just realizing this & laugh, it pissed them off when I would respond that way but I would always hold back from cursing at them & so on, I just find that very disrespectful.

** story time **

I did something similiar to this after about a 2 day E/lsd/K binge, and I said the most fucked up shit I wish i could take back, but never can.

Its amazing how much words can hurt people, and you dont even realize it because your just so caught in the moment....

Really wish i could take some of them back, words cant be taken back and are more hurtful and pain in many ways.

Saying "fuck GOD" to some christian parents and stating heroin is all you need will make some christian parents seriously go loco and feel like they did something wrong....hope you apologized bro, I did when I hurt my family, but then again I wasnt saying "fuck God".

Ive had religion kinda forced down my throat as well, living with very catholic gparents is a bitch, because I believe most religion is fucked up, but when I had my first miricle where I litterally could feel Gods presence....i became a believer.

Done so many drugs, but nothing has come close to that one night, where I felt "him/her" talk to me and bring my body to complete peace after binging off adderall.

No joke: after about 100mg when this happened, I was at peace, no benzos came close to what I felt.

So fucked up I stayed up all day just cuz I couldnt stop thinking about it. Something is out there IMO, just not in the way the religious controlling methods that were made up say they are.

Anyway im addy'd out and blabbering.

last year around this time FIRST EVER try of legal mephedrone got ridiculous and i did about 6-8 grams in 24 hours then had to get a crowded bus home paranoid as fuck seeing visuals and coming down like no tomorrow jaw clenched sweating out my box to go home to my MUMS BIRTHDAY and give presents and sit with the fam still ridiculously off my box. NOT GOOD lol

Well this really isn't a story about me on a binge but how another persons binge effected me. I was living with a girl that was really into speed, I did speed pretty regularly but never enough that I was up for days or anything, that kind of binging was NOT my thing. 24/7 meth binges were something she was into and I wasn't one to chastise her for it, I was IVing 4x a day at the time so I could not complain about her use.

Anyway she is into about a 5 day speed binge and she comes home, im laying on the bed nodding but perfectly fine listening to my ipod. She makes some feeble attempt to communicate with me and quickly comes to the conclusion I have OD'd, next thing I realize the paramedics are at the door, it was pretty embarrassing explaining this to them... They basically forced me and her to allow them to take our vitals/etc... When they found I out was perfectly alright and no one had OD'd they were pretty upset. It was a VERY confusing incident for me and my GF because we were both extremely fucked up in different ways.

Well this really isn't a story about me on a binge but how another persons binge effected me. I was living with a girl that was really into speed, I did speed pretty regularly but never enough that I was up for days or anything, that kind of binging was NOT my thing. 24/7 meth binges were something she was into and I wasn't one to chastise her for it, I was IVing 4x a day at the time so I could not complain about her use.

Anyway she is into about a 5 day speed binge and she comes home, im laying on the bed nodding but perfectly fine listening to my ipod. She makes some feeble attempt to communicate with me and quickly comes to the conclusion I have OD'd, next thing I realize the paramedics are at the door, it was pretty embarrassing explaining this to them... They basically forced me and her to allow them to take our vitals/etc... When they found I out was perfectly alright and no one had OD'd they were pretty upset. It was a VERY confusing incident for me and my GF because we were both extremely fucked up in different ways.

Jesus are you still with that girl??

Fuckin a thats just.....wow LOL