• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Kratom Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^That does work well sometimes, but nowadays I prefer to get a strain that I know is good. Bali is more hit and miss while there are somewhat more pricey strains that are consistently great. I'd rather pay a bit more for this.

Extracts are alright but are more addicting. The leaf is plenty strong for most situations IME.

Edit- Just to make clear, there is kratom hype of course. Like anything, it just takes sorting through the crap.

Last edited:
Would still recommend pre-ground (whatever strain it is), unless the OP has a grinder... have had by far better results just consuming it straight that way than trying to make a tea with strained leaves. Fwiw, my girlfriend likes (or used to like) using a bunch of hazelnut flavored coffee creamer with it that way, boiled as unstrained "tea" w/finely ground powder mixed in... she said it was delicious! 8o=D

Anybody ever tried the Super Enhanced Maeng Da (SEM) Powder? how does that compare to UEI? I have never tried kratom and never had experience with opiates. I'm willing to add some kratom to my goodie box for my relaxing purposes or maybe even for a stim sesh cure. Wondering if it is a good idea to start at UEI or SEM for a beginner? I can order the commercial bali powder as well but I'm just wondering if it is ok to start right from UEI or SEM.
Thnx for any advice guys.

My very first experience with Kratom was UEI. It was amazing. Up until then the only experience I had with opiates was hydrocodone - and at lower doses. UEI still works just as good for me as it ever has, but I have since experimented with other strains.

Red Vein Thai (10g) delivers as much sedation and euphoria than 2g of UEI for me, and Red Vein is also cheaper. I recently purchased some SEM, but I haven't tried it yet - apparently SEM is a little stronger than UEI, so I'm waiting for a special occasion. :)

Hey guys im new to Kratom but have extensive opiate experience. Last night i at about 3/4 an oz ground bali leaves. Man did that get me TRASHED. Felt SOOOO similair to opiates, just a lil diff, reminded me alot of tramadol. I just got another 1/4 of Bali down and am gonna work on getting some Indo in me. God this stuff is gross to get down:p I think the extracts might be worth it just to avoid ganking down gram after gram of this stuff.

My very first experience with Kratom was UEI. It was amazing. Up until then the only experience I had with opiates was hydrocodone - and at lower doses. UEI still works just as good for me as it ever has, but I have since experimented with other strains.

Red Vein Thai (10g) delivers as much sedation and euphoria than 2g of UEI for me, and Red Vein is also cheaper. I recently purchased some SEM, but I haven't tried it yet - apparently SEM is a little stronger than UEI, so I'm waiting for a special occasion. :)

thats the meang right...havent tried it...super expensive though...i think ill stick with uei on the weekends

"reminded me alot of tramadol"

Agreed, and I love tram. I finally found my sweet spot, around 8 grams powdered leaf. For those having trouble getting it down, just parachute it. Poor it on a small scrap of toilet paper, wrap it up, down the hatch with some water. Simple.

I've also found, when I want to increase my dose, instead of taking a lot all at once, I'll space out smaller doses farther apart. I seem to avoid negative side effects this way. This with a small amount of pod tea got me noddin like a newb.

It's taken me awhile to enjoy Kratom. For those that haven't gotten results, keep trying. I'm a huge fan now. Plus, it's helped tremendously in my pod tea taper. I'm still concerned with eliminating pod tea altogether (I like the combo- it cuts the edginess off the kratom). Might add kava into the mix to help.

Man I got some potent kratom today. Marketed as high 7 mitrayne content and man it kicks ass. Now if I take this and add some kratom alkaloids it would be like u e I on steroids. It already seems like it has extra akloids but in reality its tested for having the highest 7 mitrayne content. And to me that's the most important alkaloid. I am one happy camper.

I/would also like to say this is so much better then the 20x extract, about the same potency and a better buzz at a affordable price.

Once you find a good potent kratom its such a difference.

I tried Kratom yesterday, I bought two 5 gram bags. The person I got it from had two different types. I forget what the names were but one was supposed to be relaxing and the other stimulating. I got stimulating. I took all of it over the course of an hour. It gave me a buzz that lasted for hours, but the thing is I didn't get any euphoria from it, and that's mainly what I was hoping for. It was like I felt an opiate buzz, but at the same time I was still feeling depressed and anxious, just like when I'm sober.

I decided to try it again tonight but got it from a different source. The effects were much more enjoyable this time. I only took half as much but I was able to get a very relaxing high with some euphoria.

Less is more with Kratom.
Yesterday I experimented with four different dosages(Super Green Bali powder) in this order: 1 teaspoon, 1 and a half teaspoon, a tablespoon and a teaspoon again.

I felt the best effects when I took the final teaspoon dose. Believe it. The tablespoon had me feeling NOTHING.

It's not like other drugs where the more you take the more intoxicated you get. You need to find your sweet spot and stick to it. Accept it for what it is, it's not over powering like morphine, but when used responsibly it is very enjoyable.

That statement doesn't really make sense, I understand your saying you felt more when you took less. But the way I look at it is that there's always going to be the "high of the day" with Kratom. After a couple of smaller doses building up that good high comes in. It sounds like the same thing happened to you.

I would be interested in seeing the results if you just took 1 dose the whole day.

I took a an entire bag of 12x500mg super enriched pills, and it just made me a bit buzzed... granted I did oxy a couple days before and I don't know if that affects tolerance. For it's price, I don't think it's worth it. I'll still be willing to try the tea though.

does kratom put your tolerance to other opiates up? A week ago i had zero opiate tolerance, then for about 3-4 days i took kratom everyday around 5-6g of green indo stuff. Today i got some Oxys, normally my oxy dose is 20mg, maybe 30mg if i want to nod hard, but ive managed to do 65mg over the course of a couple of hours, will probably finish by tonight.

This is the best kratom thread that I have seen....that's why I joined. I'm waiting on the mail right now because indo is on it's way. I can't wait to try it, I haven't eaten all day, ha ha. I LOVE oxy but can't ever get it so I thought I'd give this a try. I have fibromyalgia and I hope this can help, I've been in such a bad mood lately and I'm tired of all the different muscle relaxers I get from doctor to doctor. I keep seeing "less is more" I want that magic feeling...I am trying to decide between 2g or 4...any suggestions? Also, do I take more as the night goes on? They are capsule form.

Thanks ;)

Last edited:
This is the best kratom thread that I have seen....that's why I joined. I'm waiting on the mail right now because indo is on it's way. I can't wait to try it, I haven't eaten all day, ha ha. I LOVE oxy but can't ever get it so I thought I'd give this a try. I have fibromyalgia and I hope this can help, I've been in such a bad mood lately and I'm tired of all the different muscle relaxers I get from doctor to doctor. I keep seeing "less is more" I want that magic feeling...I am trying to decide between 2g or 4...any suggestions? Also, do I take more as the night goes on? They are capsule form.

Thanks ;)

I would say at least 4g's first time. Also, the capsules are going to make it absorb a lot slower so the feeling is never as intense as just swallowing powdered leaf. Take you're whole dose early on as re-dosing doesn't really work to well.

4g of plain leaf is a good start. If this is enhanced in anyway you might want to start lower though so you don't get nauseous (especially first time).

Redosing is limited by the usual problem of the subjective effects not being as great due to not coming up from baseline, as well as the complex alkaloid profile including the antagonists and such. That being said if you are primarily using the kratom for pain relief I don't think redosing is completely out of the question.

Last edited:
i find redosing on kratom works really well as long as you dont take too much,

ty lady finger, darn, lol, no one was here and I couldn't wait so I just did 2gms. about 2 hours ago....feels like a nice dose of hydro right now. oh, get this, they messed up my order, i only got 2 ounces, but both were capsules, they gave me one in powder, I emailed them and they are sending the caps, so I get an ounce of powder for free :) I only had a small taste of the powder a few months ago, it was VILE!!! so is this as good as it will get since it was such a small dose? and you're saying leave well enough alone tonight so would it be ok to do 4gm tomorrow?

ohhh, I just saw that bignbrown, lol, I am really chill right now, lol, well people here seem to really know what they're doing, it's ingrained in my mind, "less is more" lol. I feel so calmmmmm.

mod note: please just edit your post instead of posting again if you have something to add right after.

thanks lady finger, I think because I see people comparing it to oxy I was hoping for that. the most important thing is that my back is not hurting! And my mood has vastly improved, it's odd, it's like hydro, but nicer, lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.