• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Favorite cure for adderall crash???

LonE1

Bluelighter
As a perscribed person with ADD, I take adderall quite frequently as it helps me hyper focus, gives me loads of energy, and helps me sit still and be calm if i need too, something I always admired (although if the dose is too high its a bit more difficult obviously..)

Anyway, everyone has a remedy for helping with the crash (if you dont...consider yourself either lucky, or fucking brave as hell), and id love to hear everyones own personal so it can give ideas to others, but only if they are logical and not completely retarded ("take more!")

For me personally, I love taking 1.5 klonpin around the time I feel like ill be coming down, and follow it with 1mg xanax about 2 hours later, and then smoking ridiculous amounts of high grade hybrid/indica weed while listening to some progressive trance/house.

Fuckin perfect, nothing like it. I feel heavonly at the moment, and I love it every-fuckin-time =D

I understand the temazepam and alcohol

and the sex, most defiantly.

But what exactly is "laying it down"

Ive never tried that one before..

alcohol kills stims and benzos help as well. marijuana depends on the strand it can help out as well or make things worse. exert some energy it will work the best.

A dose of opiates for sure,
Body is now leaving ghost world(stimulant mindset), now passing earth, you have reached your destination.

to relax:

-temazepam & clonazepam
-phenobarbital(or any other barbiturate) & clonazepam
-temazepam & flunitrazepam
-flurazepam & clonazepam
-oxycodone & temazepam(or any other good benzo)
-methaqualone(sometimes, i hate to waste good ludes)

to sleep/knock me out:

-ambien & clonazepam
-ambien & flurazepam
-seroquel & clonazepam(if i really can't sleep)

I'm one of the lucky few who can crash from Adderall without needing any substance to help me out. I just ride out the mild depression and fatigue

I'm one of the lucky few who can crash from Adderall without needing any substance to help me out. I just ride out the mild depression and fatigue

you are lucky, after stimulant use(even my regular perscribed dose for ADHD) i'm reaching for some benzos.

idk why, but i'm sensitive to comedowns.

you are lucky, after stimulant use(even my regular perscribed dose for ADHD) i'm reaching for some benzos.

idk why, but i'm sensitive to comedowns.

Well, I have comedowns from crystal meth and MDMA. If I were coming down from either of those I'd relapse and grab all the benzos/barbs that I could find. I just have an easier time with the prescription amphetamines like Adderall, Dexedrine or even Desoxyn (which is very different than street meth). The most annoying part of my comedown is hyperactivity. The rest I can deal with on my own.

Well, I have comedowns from crystal meth and MDMA. If I were coming down from either of those I'd relapse and grab all the benzos/barbs that I could find. I just have an easier time with the prescription amphetamines like Adderall, Dexedrine or even Desoxyn (which is very different than street meth). The most annoying part of my comedown is hyperactivity. The rest I can deal with on my own.

Your very lucky you dont have bad adderall comedowns. Sometimes mine can be bad, but nowhere near as bad as an mdma comedown.

Are you still on the pink shitty addys?? I take those and need double my dose to reach any kind of effects, and the comedown on those is very mild compared to the other generics I usually take.

Thats the only thing I like about them is the comedown is smoother...but at the same time they suck adderall wise

Strange thing is i love smoking weed on them, it goes very very nicely and takes away any axiety I might have had. I never like smoking weed on my normal adderall at all. Makes me focus too much and doesn't feel right.

Fuck those pink addys i already got another scrip of legit shit tomarro %)

The crash from any generic brand of Adderall is the same for me. Yes, I'm still on those shitty pink ones. Although tomorrow I get to start taking the extra Desoxyn I found in my safe. :)

haha nice, id take almost anything over these pinks.

Although I do love smoking on them, if you smoke herb I suggest trying it.

Gives me a very nice synergy and nothin but good feelings.

sex wit my girl even tho i feel anti socisal once i touch her i rock hard and sexually makes u so uch more hornier, then xanax to relax and ultram or suboxone