my doctor is gay

and i have no problems with that what so ever, i fucking love koreans.

BUT...i have a dinner coming up and i'm assuming he's going kill my dog and possibly olay a few rounds of starcraft. so, i'm wondering what's hip with the koreans these days as far as cooking dogs. i mean, i keep it pretty clean in my room and the rest of my house for this kinda shit. i use to be a slob kind of guy, but now i keep some neatly folded socks above my drawers and hang the rest, coat included.

i don't want to offend the korean, and he does my math so i want to make sure to impress. i'm super nervous. it's going to be like a first date.

halp me.

TL;DR you're a bigoted fuck.

no. your post and this thread is full of derp.

I'm making this thread better. because you're fucking bigot with your dumbass homophobic post that wasn't funny. in the slightest.

I've been here for like 3 days after a year long hiatus and can already tell you're another dumbfuck newbie who thinks they'se so funny with homophobic stories!

HOMOPHOBIC STORY IS SO PHUNNY! HURR DURR DERP DERP DERP

yours wasn't. and theres a term for picking on minorities when it isn't funny. it's called bigotry.

EDIT: the insult faggot has nothing to do with peoples sexuality.

then why is it insulting? what about faggot makes it insulting if it doesn't directly mean someone's sexual orientation in regards to societal norms?

my only problem with koreans is you can't communicate with them, you try to say "you going air or ground? what base we hitting? you got enough vespene gas?" and they reply in a bunch of symbols incomprehensible to the human eye

my doctor is strait. is it wierd i get a chubby when she examines me?
lol when my (female) doc touched my wee wee i was so nervous about accidentally popping a boner. i'm not into milfs but just trying not to have a boner can lead to a boner

so i was a lil nervous about the whole thing, and she was like "alright off with em" (the pants/boxers) lmao

this was long time ago

it's just a job to them though... i wonder how many accidental boners they get, and how lulzy it would be to witness