• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(JWH-122/40 mgs oral) Semi-experienced: We finally succeed

This report is all over the place. 40mg of olive oil? Either got some serious California hippie here or he doesn't know what he's talking about because it's stupid to measure liquids in weight. And why olive oil? Also not much of a report so much as a [poorly written] preparation instruction.

This report is all over the place. 40mg of olive oil? Either got some serious California hippie here or he doesn't know what he's talking about because it's stupid to measure liquids in weight. And why olive oil? Also not much of a report so much as a [poorly written] preparation instruction.
So You didn't even read further, than first post? If You would be a little more patient, (not to mention, being polite is a + too), You would see, that it was merely a typo.
Olive oil was used, since it is widely available at my place. But yes, I agree with Your opinion about it being not so detailed TR. Next time I will surely make all needed timestamps, etc... and post it somewhere else. Thanks.

I have tried JWH 122 several times, first I weighed 5-6 mg and put it in a capsule, I also ate a spoon of oil for better absorption.

The dosage was too high for me, I fell 'asleep'

I've tried it several other times, 3-4mg seems to be right for me. Gets me very high but not too high.

I think I'm very sensitive to cannabinoids

If I would have taken 40 mgs, I would have taken a huge overdose !

So be careful !