Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(JWH-122/40 mgs oral) Semi-experienced: We finally succeed

Darkstepmusic

Greenlighter
Hello bluelight community, my first TR here. I can't say I am much experienced in recreational drug use. More so in theory. We don't have lot of different stuff going on streets here, so far my experiences were with MDMA, 2c-p, 2c-c, 6-APB (or at least what it supposed to be), Methylone. Yes. I didn't try cannabis. The only reason for this - I am not a smoker. I just can't do it properly. I was considering buying a vaporiser, but for now, I had put that thought off.

My first trial with synthetic cannabinoids was with JWH-250. Me and my mate tried to vaporise it, and being not experienced enough, we didn't succeed nice enough. So after searching for info, we decided to try these things oral. After experimenting for some time with JWH-019, pure EtOH, oil, milk, after trying to find necessary conditions for optimal absorption, we feel like our experience could help the community.

Our last trial was with JWH-122.
Dosage used was about 40 mg per person on 0.01mg scale, but we consider using 30mg on next occasions. If You use alcohol as a solvent, the dosage must be somewhat lower, since the comeup is harsher and overall experience is rougher. (Still much more comfortable, than vaping/smoking)

We used olive oil as a carrier. 40ml of oil was used per 40mg of substance. Less oil resulted in weaker effects. This was followed by 0.5l of 5% beer.
The come up is pretty independent from stomach contents, I ate well, 30 mins prior to ingesting, my friend ate 4-5 hours prior. And despite that fact, I came up faster and stronger, than my mate. So I suppose You can freely have a nice meal before.

Oil dosing has some nice attributes. The overall experience is about 6-8 hours long. There is totally no anxiety/paranoia (and trust me, I know, how bad can it be, when overvaping it.) The come up took about 20 mins for me, and 40 for my mate. The first 5 hours were filled with gigginess, smiles, lots of laugh stuff etc. Remaining time was little screwed by the fact, we were extremely hungry and sleepy. It would be better, if we were at some apartment.

As for side-effects.. well, typical cannabinoid stuff. No particular differences. Slept well, no ill effects next day.

My mate said he won't ever smoke pot again.=D And he is pretty decent smoker.

Tagged by bindingaffinity
substancecode_jwh122
substancecode_cannabinoids
explevel_inexperienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your experience. I found it informative.

I have gotten some JWH-122 somewhat recently. It's not what I'd hoped. It seems to be half or less of the potency of 018. I have a strong 018 tolerance though.

How is your cannabis tolerance? Perhaps I ought to try oral to get something out of it. I hope I do not need too much more than 40. Also do you find olive oil to be the best carrier for oral absorption?

Well, like I said - I am pretty cannabis naive, as I can't smoke it. My experiences with JWH were spaced by 1-2 weeks, so I guess tolerance should be low. But I found 122 somewhat more potent. But clearly a different feeling. I have yet to try vaporising it, and then make a decision.
We tried 3 carriers so far. With plain water on empty stomach, it took us more than 80mg of 019 to feel something. With alcohol, dosage is less, about 40mg. But alcohol has some disadvantages. It doesn't work as well on full stomach, and on empty stomach... ugh. With oil, however, come up is slower. And btw, we did heat it properly before ingesting.

I've never heard of JWH-122. Exactly how many different varieties of JWH are there? I know the 018 and 073 are now illegal in my state. Somehow the 250 isn't.

Well, a whole lot. There are already patents for JWH 4xx.. I personally know over 30, which have valuable ki for CB1, that could draw our attention.

By your experience it sounds like another indica-like Cannabinoid, this makes me happy as I was very disappointed by the fact JWH-081 was the only Cannabinoid I could find that resembles a typical Indica rather than a paranoid racey Sativa.

By any chance have you tried -081 (not 018 )? I was wondering how it compares dosage-wise.

No, not yet, but it is next in the row. And well, from my experience, it is not that clear. You see, same for JWH-019, which is very similar high to 18, when used orally doesn't give paranoia/negative mindset for me, even if the high is much stronger, comparing to vaporisation. And trust me, I know the JWH-paranoia pretty well. Strange thoughts, almost impossible to say anything... ugh. But yes, the high was somewhat different, but I can't tell anything about Indica/Sativa.. never succeed in smoking real thing :D

My favorite of the few JWH's I've tried is the 250. Something about the taste triggered some sort of childhood sense memory. You know that feeling you get when you smell something and it takes you back to a point in your life, but you can't quite remember the moment? That was 250 for me. I wouldn't care to try the five million other varieties though. That's just too redundant.

Exactly, and I presume most of them can be substituted with combining the old ones. I guess I will search a little and choose 3-4 favorites, based on their effects and theoretical toxicological profile.
As for old scents.. yes, I am pretty familiar with that feeling. The smell of fresh-baked cookies always brings back memories from my first day at school.

one question:

What is approx. the potency of JWH-122 ?

Some sources tell same as jwh-018, some says more potent than all the other JWHs....

What is correct?

Thank u very very much :)

(really amazed of russian wikipedia... o_O )

So I understood from the table, that JWH-122 is approx. 17-times more potent than delta-9-THC. right?

Wow it is really the one with the strongest affinity...<3

Could someone tell me how the dosage is for an intolerant person (smoke dosage!)

Because 40mg oral sounds for me too much, it sounds too much for me too if it would be pure THC... :-S

wow that russian wikipedia is nice it seems like their are countless jwh's and i believe they cant ban all of them

Thank u very very much :)

(really amazed of russian wikipedia... o_O )

So I understood from the table, that JWH-122 is approx. 17-times more potent than delta-9-THC. right?

Wow it is really the one with the strongest affinity...<3

Could someone tell me how the dosage is for an intolerant person (smoke dosage!)

Because 40mg oral sounds for me too much, it sounds too much for me too if it would be pure THC... :-S

I think You should start from 0.5-2 mg. You can always add some later. It is potent. And if You would try it oral, I think, You could go on 10mg.
BTW, we have repeated our experiment, and it definitely works better on full stomach. I think high acidity destroys it, and on full stomach pH is milder.

Hey, does anybody has a clue, what difference in subjective effects brings affinity for 3rd cannabinoid receptor?

wow that russian wikipedia is nice it seems like their are countless jwh's and i believe they cant ban all of them

Yes, Huffman keeps the good work =). BTW, you can add me on msn. darkstepmusic @ hotmail.com. I am Russian, and can help You with translating questions.

Seems I have something more to share.
Yesterday, we vaporised 2mg of this 122.
Overwhelming! It felt very close to psychedelic experience, rather than smoking weed.
Effects lasted about 3.5 hours.
There were hints of anxiety on comeup.. but nothing serious. Lots of laughs, intensified colors, munchies.. We were extremely hungry.
Went through 1001 dreams that night. Slept well, rested good enough.

very very thank you for all these impotant answers and infos...

BL rox...!

So after looking through the Ki values from that wiki page it makes me wonder about the potent JWH's yet to come..... but on another note, is Jwh-122 really MORE powerful than 018? Every other source i've found says 018 is still top dog but is there any first hand reports that it is stronger than 018 or lasts longer? i'm considering getting myself some 122 but not sure 100% of the hype,
thanks