• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(JWH-122/40 mgs oral) Semi-experienced: We finally succeed

I just vaped some JWH-122. Approximately 2 mg (yes I eyeballed, but I've checked myself on a mg scale before, not this time though). The product is an off-white color, and has a faint smell of solvent.
It took time to kick in, probably a similar time as JWH-018 (15mins). The high reminds me of an indica strain of cannabis. Very mellow/relaxing, things seemed slowed down slightly, somewhat visual. I can see how there is a hint of paranoia as an above poster stated, but compared with 018, the paranoia/anxiety was barely noticeable.
Seems slightly more potent than 018 to me. Like I would use 2/3 of how much 018 I use.
A+ in my book!

I'm gonna have to try eating it in oil. I have a bunch of 122 on my hands to go through. And as for the potency of 122 vs. 018, vaporized, I'd say that 122 is about twice the potency of 018 and it lasts for a good hour and a half.

I'd like to put my input wherever i see people eating the JWH compounds

as has been stated, oil as a carrier is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for proper absorption. The specific type of oil actually makes a difference. I have tried JWH-018 and 081 in olive oil, and it sucks, plain and simple. Come up is far too long, effects build too gradually, and the plateau is drawn-out and strange.

Try dissolving JWH into melted butter on the stovetop. Just keep the heat below a simmer, and the powder should dissolve well.

Milkfat contains mostly short and medium-chain faty acid esters, which are sent directly to the liver for breakdown as energy inside the human body. Olive oil is primarily long-chain acids which are not digested as quickly or as completely. Dissolution in butter is ESSENTIAL for easy titration and quick come-up to avoid stupid people redosing too soon and hitting overdose territory.

10mg of JWH-018 is PLENTY for the cannabis-tolerant when dissolved in butter. 5mg for the naive.

Hi all!
I've been smoking weed 13years and i have done pretty much every drug what u can get.. About month ago i order jwh-122 first 5 grams and then 10 grams. Well i did't manage to smoke all from the second batch.. becose i was tripping like hell.. i smoke'd pure jwh-122 over 6-7 grams non-stop almost two weeks and then wake up in psychiatry hospital :) My friends try to reach me like a week then thay got worried and came to see me.. they told that i was sitting naked in my apparment, i didn't know my name, i didn't know how to dress up, i even didn't regonize my own mother :/ WTF!! My trips were so bizarre that wow!! I saw that ufo's attack to earth and start to kill and kidnapping people. the world was going mad.. US and European leaders didn't manage to start peace talk with aliens so -70's grazy dictator Papa Doc duvalier started run the world :) That's just one trip from my trip-week. Don't take me wrong i like jwh-??? but if it's pure be careful.

- Orwell

Interesting report, I have yet to try synthetic cannabiods as good Cannabis is everywhere here. ;)

How potent are these in comparison to Hash oil (80% THC)? I have never come across JWH's yet so time to ask around here in town. =D

-- Peace o/

Looks like I will be facing some probation for a case I just caught. Been doing a lot of research on JWH's and found a reliable and cheap source to order the stuff from. My question to everybody is how the hell do you measure out a few mg out of a whole gram of this stuff. Everyone seems to be mentioning really specific doses and the only scale I've seen that measures out to the mg was a big digi that you plug into the wall that a friend stole from a college chem lab. Seriously are you guys eyeballing this stuff with a microscope or what?

You can buy digital mg scales off of both Ebay and Amazon. I think that's what all the kids are using these days.

How potent are these in comparison to Hash oil (80% THC)? I have never come across JWH's yet so time to ask around here in town. =D

IMO JWH-018 would be roughly as or slightly less potent than hash oil. AM-2201 is a few times more potent tho

Hi all!
I've been smoking weed 13years and i have done pretty much every drug what u can get.. About month ago i order jwh-122 first 5 grams and then 10 grams. Well i did't manage to smoke all from the second batch.. becose i was tripping like hell.. i smoke'd pure jwh-122 over 6-7 grams non-stop almost two weeks and then wake up in psychiatry hospital :) My friends try to reach me like a week then thay got worried and came to see me.. they told that i was sitting naked in my apparment, i didn't know my name, i didn't know how to dress up, i even didn't regonize my own mother :/ WTF!! My trips were so bizarre that wow!! I saw that ufo's attack to earth and start to kill and kidnapping people. the world was going mad.. US and European leaders didn't manage to start peace talk with aliens so -70's grazy dictator Papa Doc duvalier started run the world :) That's just one trip from my trip-week. Don't take me wrong i like jwh-??? but if it's pure be careful.

- Orwell

I just find out from my drugtest.. wich was taken in hospital that i was positive for bromo-dragonfly. Well that explains alot. Nice surprise from my supplier. I have never order dragonfly and actually this was first time i even heard of it. Like i said in first post i had only smoke jwh-122 and yes i smoke it way too much.. but still wtf dragonfly.

ps. sorry my bad english.

50mg oral is quite relaxing. I'm not stoned, it's subtle, but i have a high tolerance to AM-2201.. so i'd say JWH-122 is fairly potent

50mg oral is quite relaxing. I'm not stoned, it's subtle, but i have a high tolerance to AM-2201.. so i'd say JWH-122 is fairly potent

Hm, how did You take it? 50 mg of JWH-122 will probably result in a paranoid overdose for me. How much do You use vaporised/smoked usually? Even despite high tolerance, it is quite fascinating.
BTW, judging from Greenmeanies's post and some further research, I am planning to use a coconut oil next time. We already have tried this in butter, works nice with 50 mg of JWH-019, resulted in constantly rising high for 6 hours.
Coconut oil has even greater percentage of short-chain fatty acids. So... I will keep You updated :)

^I take it in grapeseed oil. Sometimes i cook it lightly in the oil

It didn't work in everclear for me

btw i found coconut oil a rather bad carrier. at least i couldn't get it to dissolve well but ymmv

almond milk might be good. i'll give it a try

Hm, how much oil do you use usually? I usually don't exceed 40 ml of melted butter / olive oil. But I wonder, what is the smallest possible amount, which could work, with good heating and stirring.

I usually just add 10ml oil to a 250ml glass of milk

I made some in oatmeal this morning (adding milk as i cooked it) and that also worked =D

Just added 50 mg of JWH-019 to 10 ml coconut oil. So far, managed to dissolve it completely, with good stirring and heating. Heating was done in sauna at my local gym, at t 70 C dissolved pretty fast. Will update it soon, if there are any worthy differences between coconut oil and butter.

I'd like to put my input wherever i see people eating the JWH compounds

as has been stated, oil as a carrier is ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY for proper absorption. The specific type of oil actually makes a difference. I have tried JWH-018 and 081 in olive oil, and it sucks, plain and simple. Come up is far too long, effects build too gradually, and the plateau is drawn-out and strange.

Try dissolving JWH into melted butter on the stovetop. Just keep the heat below a simmer, and the powder should dissolve well.

Milkfat contains mostly short and medium-chain faty acid esters, which are sent directly to the liver for breakdown as energy inside the human body. Olive oil is primarily long-chain acids which are not digested as quickly or as completely. Dissolution in butter is ESSENTIAL for easy titration and quick come-up to avoid stupid people redosing too soon and hitting overdose territory.

10mg of JWH-018 is PLENTY for the cannabis-tolerant when dissolved in butter. 5mg for the naive.

Nice post, thanks :)

The best way to use synthetics is to find the right mix.

122 is a bit boring on its own, but a mix of 50% 122 and 25% each of a 210+203 mix, you'll get all the relaxing indica effects of 122 with all the euphoric sativa trippiness of 210(just as potent as 122) and 203, which is actually very similar to 018 in both potency and effects, but a bit less jarring. 122 and 210 are much more potent than 203 or 018 (almost 2x in my experience), so be careful not to add too much 122 and 210 or you'll likely pass out.

If you experience anxiety with caannabinoids, I'd replace the 203 with 250 since 250 is still pretty trippy but it's much more relaxing and a little less psychedelic than 203.

081 is a less potent synthetic, but it has a 1.5-1.7(122 lasts 2+) hour duration and imo a much cleaner, more enjoyable high than 122. I think replacing the 122 with 081 would actually produce better effects, but 122 is a much better value due to its extreme potency.

I just do firecrackers(start with 3-5x your smoked dose at first, and you can redose if you take too little) with peanut butter either not cooked at all or cooked at a very low temp, because if you melt these chems they form into a disgusting, hard, tar-like substance that nobody would want to ingest. If you cook it at all, do it at 180-190F for a longer period of time and that way you'll lightly toast the bread without melting the good stuff.

There's no single chem that can provide a full experience, but with the right mix you can actually surpass cannabis in effects in every possible way. Safety will always be a concern though since so little is known about these compounds, but in terms of effects my 122+210+203 mix is fucking awesome.

It's always a good idea to wait 3-5 days in between oral doses to avoid skyrocketing tolerance, so be careful since this shit is very very potent. Make sure you have a scale as well to measure out your doses.