• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc We're selling off OD (the monkeys are turning wild), help us save the best threads

good ol cane persuared me in coming to stop by. i see theres no social thread, and like no active members. o well.

Instead of deleting the threads that could in one way or form help someone, id just move the data to another server, like an archive site.

anyways, hows everyone doing? and wheres my crew badge?

^^^
i thought i had one but you know the admins,,,lol. i reminded them in the proper forum. but ya man, what the hell is going on with the site traffic?

the server issues? we're not entirely sure at this point. the admins are prodding away working on the problem and finding the solution :)

the traffic (members and viewers) in here has gone from averaging just over 200+ people a year or so ago at peak times and now hitting the 300.

OD is blessed with some great moderators who spend a lot of their time keeping this place tidy with all the people coming and going.

Prune is less angry sounding. We don't want to scare the threads.

NSFW:
Beans beans they're good for your heart; The more you eat, the more you.. 8o

why not just say delete, instead of using the term prune

Let's say I actually delete your post. It's not gone forever, there is still a record of it being there, but when it is "deleted", your post count goes down.

When posts are pruned, they are removed forever, but your post count will remain the same.

Who looks at post count.....there are many ramblers on bluelight whose comments consist of a 3 word phrase......I don't get OD anymore, you guys have become rather obese (not morbidly, but pretty fat)...

i think we're all pretty well aware it's quality over quantity when it comes to post count.

why the stab at us for no apparent reason? you don't get OD anymore? you don't spend time in OD anymore. it's evolved as things do and just because it's not to your liking means it has gone shithouse.

something constructive would have been more appreciated.

^He's clearly frustrated, but I wish he'd be more constructive as well. Part of the reason OD has changed is because oldheads like him don't post outside of ADD, really. Speaking of ADD, I don't think it existed when negro was OD mod? Naturally, things changed once the new forum came about.

I think OD has changed focus quite a bit, but the forum traffic is higher than ever and the focus is on HR more than I can ever remember. Put these two things together and you have OD helping more people than ever before, which I think we can all agree on being the goal.

ADD has become less advanced as well... It's not quite the same niche community of past, either... It's still getting its purpose done though, you just may have to step over a few posts that are ill informed.

Who looks at post count.....there are many ramblers on bluelight whose comments consist of a 3 word phrase......I don't get OD anymore, you guys have become rather obese (not morbidly, but pretty fat)...

I was merely differentiating the difference between "delete" and "prune" in terms of what it means, since if someone didn't know this minor almost non-existent difference, they would seem to mean the exact same thing.

I am also not fat, although I have not met many other Bluelighters in real life, so you may be right about other members. I'm not sure?

Most people in OD are opiate addicts and coke-heads... I seriously doubt most of us are fat... 8)

I don't know abotu you guys, but when i am shooting dope, taking benzos, and smokign weed, I eat 2-3 FULL HORSES per day.. I'm fatter than a cat.

This thread should have you covered.
Help Immortalize Bluelight

You are going to need to know some programming to download the entire site (actually there might be an app with a GUI I don't know). Remember that the material contained in these threads is deemed to be covered elsewhere and/or otherwise unworthy of remaining.