• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

4-HO-MET vs 4-ACO-DMT?

Sounds about right in short ^
I found 4-HO-MET to be somewhat similar to mushrooms but less of the extreme emotions like deeply serious and insane manic laughing fits, just nice and cheerful. To me that's great, perhaps not best for a spiritual lesson but more recreational.
4-AcO-DMT can be as deep as mushrooms or N,N-DMT but can be deceptive because it washes over so gently and smooth at first. But make no mistake, it can take you places. To jungles in your mind. =D

Yeah, I'm curious as well. I have some 4-HO-MET on the way, and I already have a good stockpile of 4-AcO-DMT, so I should know soon enough. 4-AcO-DMT is gold in my opinion, and has totally shattered my ego, so maybe a milder version wouldn't be a bad thing :p

Slightly off topic (well not considering last post sure was):

I like 4-HO-MiPT much better than 4-AcO-DMT, but do like them both, and may just need to go higher in dose on the 4-dmt, but 4-mipt blew me away more at a similar dose, and I've gotten to points where I heard music that wasn't really there, and saw amazing, mildblowing geometric patterns, and my ceiling had many hundreds of meters of depth.

Haven't really had any visuals yet on 4-dmt other than closed-eye. In fact I find 2c-i much more visual even at a lower dose. I'm definitely thinking of giving this 4-ho-met a try based on reports of its more visual activity; I want to see what I saw on 4-ho-mipt.

More importantly...

4-HO-MET + 4-ACO-DMT = HEAD ASSPLODE????

This combo is on my to-do list for a while... have you done it? What dose of each chemical would you choose? Would you start with the 4-ho-met and add the 4-aco-dmt after reaching the plateau, or eat them at the same time?

This combo is on my to-do list for a while... have you done it? What dose of each chemical would you choose? Would you start with the 4-ho-met and add the 4-aco-dmt after reaching the plateau, or eat them at the same time?

I did a 4-ho-met/4-aco-dmt combo last weekend. I did 15mg of both. For the first hour I had a mild bodyload. But the next six were full of colorful visuals, good music, and gut bustin laughing. I had some deep thinking but not much. It was just a purely fun experience. I'm probably gonna do this combo again with a higher dose on my next trip.

I've now taken both, and I think I prefer 4-HO-MET. It's not quite as "in my head" as 4-AcO-DMT, and leaves some room to think, but it's still useful, and still gives me dramatically increased access to my memories like 4-AcO-DMT (and unlike 4-HO-MiPT). Good stuff, A++

It's kind of strange; on 4-AcO-DMT, the visuals, and really the entire experience, are very in-my-face, and right in front of me. On 4-HO-MET, they're not quite as immediate; they seem to be kind of one layer behind ordinary reality. Metocin also has a unique "vibration" of everything that I didn't experience on Psilacetin or Miprocin. On 4-HO-MiPT, the visual effects seemed to be even one more layer back, although Miprocin also has some other unique visual effects, such as strong, almost absurd, color enhancement, that I didn't get so much from 4-AcO-DMT or 4-HO-MET.

Now to find time to try out this 4-HO-DiPT sample :)

Last edited:
got around to trying the combo this summer at a concert. pretty epic. also tossed in a bit of mxe as well. good times

4-HO-MET is eycandy, very nice visuals on high doses. But it's not especially deep or spiritual. It's the most recreational 4-subbed tryptamine I've used. Also quite energetic, listening to music and dancing is fun.

4-AcO-DMT is much more deeper and spiritual, trancelike and sedative, it's easy to sink into meditative states. Not as "easygoing" as 4-HO-MET, but instead more immersive. You're really tripping on every level. It can be a bit more confusing at high doses though, 4-HO-MET is more clearheaded.

That's in a nutshell. I like 4-AcO-DMT much more because of the trancelike magic and deepness it has.

4-HO-MET is eycandy, very nice visuals on high doses. But it's not especially deep or spiritual. It's the most recreational 4-subbed tryptamine I've used. Also quite energetic, listening to music and dancing is fun.

4-AcO-DMT is much more deeper and spiritual, trancelike and sedative, it's easy to sink into meditative states. Not as "easygoing" as 4-HO-MET, but instead more immersive. You're really tripping on every level. It can be a bit more confusing at high doses though, 4-HO-MET is more clearheaded.

That's in a nutshell. I like 4-AcO-DMT much more because of the trancelike magic and deepness it has.

have you tried both? it sounds like a winner!

have you tried both? it sounds like a winner!

Not together, no. I wouldn't want to do that, because 4-HO-MET would add too much energy and stimulation. I like the sedating and opiatish feeling of 4-AcO-DMT. If I want both more energy and depth I rather choose another tryptamine, e.g. 4-HO-MiPT.

But I see no reason why many people wouldn't like combinating 4-HO-MET and 4-AcO-DMT. I just think they are very different in nature, so I'm not convinced about a synergy between them.

Slightly off topic (well not considering last post sure was):

I like 4-HO-MiPT much better than 4-AcO-DMT, but do like them both, and may just need to go higher in dose on the 4-dmt, but 4-mipt blew me away more at a similar dose, and I've gotten to points where I heard music that wasn't really there, and saw amazing, mildblowing geometric patterns, and my ceiling had many hundreds of meters of depth.

Haven't really had any visuals yet on 4-dmt other than closed-eye. In fact I find 2c-i much more visual even at a lower dose. I'm definitely thinking of giving this 4-ho-met a try based on reports of its more visual activity; I want to see what I saw on 4-ho-mipt.

I find that 4-HO-MIPT was very much less visual and more of a strong body buss. OEV were very geometrically tuned. Shapes seemed to stick out. 4-HO-MET seemed to me, to be very visual and had more flow than 4-HO-MIPT. It was much more giddier and on the fun side. 4-HO-MIPT seemed to be more of an introspective trip. It also did not last near as long as 4-HO-MET. The trip from 4-HO-MIPT also seemed to come in strange waves. I'd feel sober one minute and tripping the next. As for 4-ACO-DMT, I have some on the way right now. I have yet to try this one but I am very eager. From what I hear, it hits you hard and is very "in-your-face."

I find that 4-HO-MIPT was very much less visual and more of a strong body buss. OEV were very geometrically tuned. Shapes seemed to stick out. 4-HO-MET seemed to me, to be very visual and had more flow than 4-HO-MIPT. It was much more giddier and on the fun side. 4-HO-MIPT seemed to be more of an introspective trip. It also did not last near as long as 4-HO-MET. The trip from 4-HO-MIPT also seemed to come in strange waves. I'd feel sober one minute and tripping the next. As for 4-ACO-DMT, I have some on the way right now. I have yet to try this one but I am very eager. From what I hear, it hits you hard and is very "in-your-face."
Well, my first go on 4acodmt was 40mg, then I took 60 the next day to similar results, very trance like, sedative, great open / closed eye but was 5 hrs each time till just stoned...
To get back on topic, found myself wishing had had an hcl to smoke at come up on the fumerate. Have 4acomet on way as fumerate for an oral and 5meomipt hcl to blast in the peak. Have 4aco dmt left, just waiting on tolerance drop or would go third day. .. it's bliss, so definitely be trying combos and will post results. Doubt I'll bother with cubensis again until the market shuts down. ..