NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's goin down in here?
So here's the story of my life- I picked today as my first day of sobriety, and my roommate comes home about an hour ago with about 25 bottles of all sorts of booze that range from 30-60 years old. Fuck me.

Badbitch- people will tent to bust on you harder in here if you get all worked up over it. Most of what is said in here is joking with the exception of the occasional asshole post. Take it lightly, just chill and we can all get along fine. Good to see you came back for a second try. Please enjoy your stay in the social.

actually i meant it

uh... yo yep i'm high? lol

What's goin down in here?
So here's the story of my life- I picked today as my first day of sobriety, and my roommate comes home about an hour ago with about 25 bottles of all sorts of booze that range from 30-60 years old. Fuck me.

Badbitch- people will tent to bust on you harder in here if you get all worked up over it. Most of what is said in here is joking with the exception of the occasional asshole post. Take it lightly, just chill and we can all get along fine. Good to see you came back for a second try. Please enjoy your stay in the social.

awws you meant it :) thats nice.
i can hang wit playin around.you all are right,i need to chill out,i was just having a bunch of bullshit goin on besides this,n i was just pissed at the world..feeling better now tho,oh ya.im glad i came back around too.you guys arent so bad :p

The nose? That's just mean, at least aim for the cheek or somethin...

I think I would much rather get hit in the nuts than have my nose broken :-\

i'm going to punch you in the nose tbh

IMO I don't think I did anything to you to deserve a punch in the face tbqh tyvm qznf.

What did my darling nose ever do to you? Snort all your drugs? possibly, but dont punch it. Plus today I'm sober as a... well, sober person I guess. So I couldn't have even done that.

oh! good. in that case, you will not be punched in the nose, but wtblife will be punched in the nuts cause apparently he likes that.

dude likes weird shit I guess.

I hurt my balls in a hurry to dry myself off after a shower yesterday. I was running late for thanksgiving. I can honestly say I've never done that before. It sucked a lot.

You're saying you would rather have a fucked up nose than deal with a bit of pain?

I used to play this game with my older bro and his friends called hit me in the nuts, it was great fun.

"Break noses, not nuts"

Last edited:
how many times you think owen wilson has had his as whipped to acquire a bent up nose like that. break nose repeatedly become an actor cause you have character

hello ladies on social, show me wat cha workin wit

You're saying you would rather have a fucked up nose than deal with a bit of pain?

I used to play this game with my older bro and his friends called hit me in the nuts, it was great fun.

"Break noses, not nuts"

I'm saying I have broken my nose before and it hurts a lot less than a solid contact with the nuts. Not if we're talking a completely smashed in nose vs a light tap in the nuts then obviously that's different. But for the most part, it hurts a whole lot less to break a nose. Plus getting hit in the nuts hard enough could stop me from being able to have kids. Granted I definitely do NOT want to get a chick pregnant at this point in my life, I'm sure one day it would be nice to have a kid.

how many times you think owen wilson has had his as whipped to acquire a bent up nose like that. break nose repeatedly become an actor cause you have character

I wouldn't mind punching owen wilson in the face one bit.

in fact, it'd probably feel pretty damn good.

I didn't mean because breaking your nose really hurts, I'd just rather not have my face fucked up. It's unlikely any real damage is gonna happen to your nuts from the average blow, it's just pain usually.

Last edited:
Fuck that. Just had the best most thoughtful, wittiest response ever and out of nowhere all the text was highlighted and the next letter I hit blew it all away when I was almost done. I did NOT hit Ctrl A.

FUCK

YOU

COMPUTER

:| ...

:X ...

:! !

HATE!

I'm going to bed now. I just woke up on the couch again and I need to get to real bed. I've got this fucking NON DRUG INDUCED nasal drip that's tearing up my throat and I'm getting the chills and shit. It's only a matter of time before I'm completely miserable. I've got too much to do this weekend to be sick. :(

1000 post tyme fir a new social. yall wasnt helpful with the titles but i think onr will be created

Status
Not open for further replies.