NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
^I've thought about going to NA meetings just for the hookups..
Probably not a great idea though. Lol.
One time I hooked up with a girl I met in NA. She sold me klonopin and then I put it in her pooper.

^Plus the general age of NA attendees is lower than, say, AA, and on the whole the NA people I've met are more attractive. Honestly I'm not sure how effective NA would be in getting clean, I've only used it to score, and it seems like a lot of the people there are of the same mentality.

I know someone that went to an NA facility for treatment. Cost a shitload and was Scientology backed and run. She ended up meeting her husband there or at least got a kid out of it (been a while). It seems very successful though.

As far as I know there's a big diff between meetings n NA rehab. I'm all set with tossing tens of thousands at L Ron Hubbard and Tom Cruise heads regardless of the success rate. For my money maintenance ftw

I know someone that went to an NA facility for treatment. Cost a shitload and was Scientology backed and run. She ended up meeting her husband there or at least got a kid out of it (been a while). It seems very successful though.

As far as I know there's a big diff between meetings n NA rehab. I'm all set with tossing tens of thousands at L Ron Hubbard and Tom Cruise heads regardless of the success rate. For my money maintenance ftw

NA has nothing to do with the Scifags, you have been mislead and are confusing it with someting called NARCONON.

Narconon is some scary shit.

Did you know that you can never be saved as a Scientologist (or "clear" as they say) fi you have ever taken LSD?

That really got me when I was eating a lot of acid.

I had this whole line of thought about how CO$ is like the opposite of L. Tune out, turn off, drop in.

Pretty much man. She didn't really go for the religious message and from the sound of it few did. They did subject people to audits and shit. An audit for those that don't know is when you hold two cans attached to some BS meter and they tell you your metaclorian level or something equally ridiculous.

Ello, my dear. My co-workers have returned from Chicago. The wind they say lived up to it's name. How are ye?

yeah, it was actually like sustained 40 mph winds or something for a couple days a week ago or so

I am bored. No bankai. This may change.

Thinking about things and how they always go. Murphy's law and whatnot. Applying said law I've come to the realization that the impending zombie apocalypse will happen on a saturday. Yes folks you will be working a full week for no fucking reason at all.

i always found dthat it was pretty easy to want to be high when you're clean

Somehow it seems that way. It seems to have nothing to do with drugs, it just has to do with being dissatisfied. If yo can smoke a j or pop a pill and become satisfied, that's great. However, if you're funnelling drugs down without achieving any relief or being miserable sober...that sounds like a different problem that I'd like to learn more about.

Samael said:
However, if you're funnelling drugs down without achieving any relief or being miserable sober...that sounds like a different problem that I'd like to learn more about.
I've been in both places, for sure. Which just means that my problems run deeper than drugs. But don't all of ours? I mean, shit, if my problems were just drugs, then the solution would be pretty clear!

Status
Not open for further replies.