NSASDD: Social Thread: Pop Pussies, Not Pills. Dirty Needles for Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I had a one of those massive rolling papers from the Cheech & Chong "Big Bambu" record (If anyone has heard of it - I believe its 11 x 17 inches). I'd been holding onto it for a few years, and I happened to mention it to a friend of mine who decided "had to have it." He's a very good friend, so I had no issues parting with it. Anyway - I was probably never going to use it, and my friend had the capacity to fill it while I didn't. Put it to use.

Here's the paper, the record cover/sleeve slightly in the background, if a size comparison is desired. The paper was in great condition for being from 1972. Maybe its a "collector's item" and worth a whole $25... well, smoking that blunt is worth much more than $25, that's for sure.

Here's the paper:
1zvg9x1.jpg

And the finished product (I'll take better quality pictures tomorrow, when we smoke it):
30kunmt.jpg

Anyway, it's shaping up to be a good time. I know this is junkie central and not CD, but I don't want to post it there. Don't trail, motherfucker.

you need a fucking tan.

nbd js

top o the morning and a tip of the hat to all the ladiies on the left siddzz. anyone wanta buy a ping pong table. be trying to sell tnhis thing for a month and craigslist just provides you with an endless supply of ppl not sure if they want it or not

Hey. I got a nasty cold. Trying to take a break from opies. Could really go for some industrial strength cough relief ATM. Oh well.

What's up with you fucks? It's def cold here now. Had frost on my windows the other day.

i have to work a wine tasting tomorrow where I am giving out samples of 2 champagnes.

The problem is I'm scared of opening champagne bottles, so I'm not sure what will happen.

i really want to hear about how this turns out. I'm picturing a hilarious image where a cork fires across the room, ricochets off of an expensive decoration, a chandelier, and then into the back of the head of a wealthy socialite, who is promptly knocked unconscious.

Just got my morning bankai on...well the 2nd bankai of the day since I felt the need to have one at 7 am also. Whats good with everybody?

Hey. I got a nasty cold. Trying to take a break from opies. Could really go for some industrial strength cough relief ATM. Oh well.

What's up with you fucks? It's def cold here now. Had frost on my windows the other day.

Hello,love....sorry you don't feel well. :( get some zycam. that shit is the bomb. and "cold-eeze" lozenges. then keep yourself well hydrated and take lots of vitamin c and some golden seal w/ echinacea. you'll be well in a couple of days. my immune system sucks and I am very susceptible to severe colds,the flu and sinus infections so I have getting well down to a science.
It is cold here in the deep south too-FINALLY. what region do you live in?i can't remember.

take care of yourself and feel better soon.

Peace and Love...........................skillz<3

honestly i think opiates are the best cold remedy, i don't trust stuff like vitamins when i could be palliating symptoms with hardcore drugs. but if you're trying to take a break from opiates, well then, just drink lots of emergen-c, and take some dxm, preferably to the point where you no longer remember that you have an ego that can feel sick!

Where's everyone at? I think I'll talk like Lacey K today.
(No offense to her.. I like her)

KC - U probly drunk by now doin' ur champagne tastin'.
Palli - U just be bankai all day.
JB - U gettin hi? I be on sub 2.. it sux.
Memph - Lemme gues.. 8mg of Diludiad?
Skillz - U wont be on til 4am.. meth head. ;)
HoL - Imma guess u hi and playin video games or summin'.
JC - U betta be out smokin' dat big ass blunt yo.

Who I fogot?

Well done KC.

Skillz, I'm in the north east.

Palli, agreed. Opies are the greatest remedy for everything

Baybex, yes sadly I am on bupe and it is lacking in any positive effects on my cough.

What really pisses me off about a cold is the inconvenience. Needing a cough drop to make it through a cig is a pain in the ass along with a pocketful of snotty tissues.

Last edited:
Who I fogot?

have i ever talked about video games? i really dont play em much

this really isnt a big deal but just makes me think that u dont really think much of me

Im offened, yet satisfied that i got a specific shout out in the first place i guess

Aw damn, I thought Lacey had blessed us with her presence. I'll be smoking it tonight Baybe K, don't you worry. ;)

chinky - Its danky bud in the joint. (regs and terms like that don't really exist around here). It ended up taking a little over an ounce and a half to roll. Before anyone tells me a waste, its not my bud, it was grown and provided by a friend who has more than enough to get involved with fun projects like this. We'll be smoking it tonight at his bro-in-law's party, looking forward to it. Its going to be so pretty ridiculous. Oh, and I'm not worried about trailing so much, its not a bunch of papers glued together, like you mentioned earler, so it should stay solid.

I just hope that shit smokes aight. Had shitty luck with super sized blunts n joints. Nothing that big though. You might be in need of a vacuum pump to get that bitch going.

Where's everyone at? I think I'll talk like Lacey K today.
(No offense to her.. I like her)

KC - U probly drunk by now doin' ur champagne tastin'.
Palli - U just be bankai all day.
JB - U gettin hi? I be on sub 2.. it sux.
Memph - Lemme gues.. 8mg of Diludiad?
Skillz - U wont be on til 4am.. meth head. ;)
JC - U betta be out smokin' dat big ass blunt yo.

Who I fogot?

lol...actually I have been on since 11pm last night. no shit. and I WISH I was on meth.
I have to do a lengthy extraction of Methylphenidate from my conceta bc I can't afford meth,which is good bc I am ADD and an insomniac by nature so I have spells when I just stay up for 3 to 5 days,online fucking tweekd out and happy-making sure to refresh my bluelight tab every now and then and see what was happening ;)

lol...actually I have been on since 11pm last night. no shit. and I WISH I was on meth.
I have to do a lengthy extraction of Methylphenidate from my conceta bc I can't afford meth,which is good bc I am ADD and an insomniac by nature so I have spells when I just stay up for 3 to 5 days,online fucking tweekd out and happy-making sure to refresh my bluelight tab every now and then and see what was happening ;)

tl;dr

Status
Not open for further replies.