Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters

plan9

Bluelighter
"best" meaning H is plentiful, cheap and kickin ass.

Yo, anyone that dont include a city from NJ on their list is a poor poor horribly misinformed soul who is prolly also delirius

I dont live anywhere near H and i can tell you from being on this site that it goes in this order

New jersey as a state
Baltimore
San Fran
Seattle/vancouver area
New York area
then pretty much anywhere in the Northeast

no not horribly misinformed or delirious, just high off the kush and though of the first cities that came to mind, not states. Ok, New Jersey as a whole including the 4 cities I posted at first. happy now?

I believe that if you have the right connects/know the right people, there is probably an abundance of heroin in any big U.S. city. For example: Richmond, VA and Atlanta, GA are two cities I've lived in.

Both are medium-large cities, they have open-air markets but in Atlanta crack/coke is probably more popular than dope. I met phone-and-meet connects in both Richmond and Atlanta that always had H, and if they didn't, they would be re-stocked within an hour or two.

Yeah it is time-consuming to meet a good connect like that, and takes a bit of luck and patience too.

As for cities with open-air markets where you wouldn't even need a connect to easily score heroin, it sounds like the north east coast of the U.S. is the place to be, specifically New Jersey (Jersey City, Newark, Paterson).

Baltimore, Philly, and NYC would be honorable mentions. Quality of dope varies from terrible to incredible though across the country. Its not like just cause you go to the dope capital that you will get some great shit, but it will be cheaper. Ex. avg price for .1g powder in the southeast is more like <snip>, whereas <snip> is std. northeast.

Last edited by a moderator:
look at the main page the only city that has its own h thread is chicago...so that speaks for itself

but i see people on this site who live and die that bmore, and jersey in general both have high quality

Colombia or some town in Afghanistan or perhaps SE Asia

Thats if we are getting out the states

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say overall New Jersey as a whole has the best, but we are talking about cities not states. The number of cities in Jersey with awesome dope scenes isn't fair to average out to say the entire state of New Jersey. Certain cities are a little better and the open air market is a bit more prevalent than others, but overall you got: Paterson, Newark and Jersey City on the top tier. I'd say Camden and Trenton aren't far behind. East Orange, Irvington, Plainfields, Asbury Park and a few others all have open air scenes, cheap and amazing dope. The average price through out the state is pretty much the same and the quality is on the AVERAGE the best in the country. I said average. I am sure you can cop dope just as good in cities like New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, San Francisco, Boston, etc.. These are all pretty large metropolitan cities. Any large metro area is going to have a dope scene, whether open air or not, but any city is going to have some type of open market activity. How prevalent it is and in the open is variable. I am sure if you look hard enough you can find amazing smack in any large metro area, those cities being frequently mentioned on here. But any sort of metro area: Albuquerque, Pheonix, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Kansas City, St. Louis, etc..

Whether it is good or bad shit, I am sure you can find it. The quality and price depend upon dealer and location. Which is why I am sticking with Newark/Jersey City and Paterson as the best cities. Price is pretty average, although it does fluctuate from dealer, but it dosen't take much to find and also quality is pretty bomb 90% of the time. Even the shitty dope in Jersey is better than the average dope in a lot of places. Price, availability, quantity it's all good.

altek,cosign my brother, bet. chinky, the fact that chi town got its own thread on bluelight dont mean nothing at all as far as bein relevant to quality. Chicago aint got its own thread cuz it got the best dope. its becuz in the midwest, there aint alot of big cities all concentrated together like there is on the east coast, so there is blueliters from all over the midwest that is traveling to chitown to cop their dope. Its a bigger percentage of people posting that cop in one city, as opposed to if there is XX amount of ppl from NJ posting on BL, we got a whole menu selection of cities to cop from, so there aint gonna be just one city for a thread cuz theres alot of posters, spread out, u feel me?

In the midwest there just aint open air shit all over the place like that, so chicago got its own thread becuz there is a large number of posters that cop there due to not havin places more near by to them, and becuz in chi town there is lots of dope spots or like yall call em, tips, so its a different scene and gets different discussion. It dont mean that it got the best dope. I aint done it my self so i cant say but from talkin to ppl on BL here, who have tried shit from jerz and the east coast vs chi, they generally say that shit in chicago is straight garbage cut to shit and just in general the price and quality compared to the east coast aint on point. i am sure u can get good dope there too , grams n shit like that, i aint sayin nowhere in the us gets good product, just that your odds of copping fire shit off a random unknown dealer in NJ are much much higher than in chicago. Ive heard the same for bmore from a girl that i knew who moved to bmore from jersey, and still drove up to NJ every other day to cop becuz the bmore dope couldnt do it for her liike the shit she was used to back home.

anyways, Altek u did forget to mention atlantic city tho, and passaic, plus new brunzwick, and elizabeth....They all got a lil lil bit of open air somethin goin on as well, But yea I would put paterson and newark as the number one dope cities of NJ your tiers system is pretty much on point, all were sayin here to the out of staters is that there is like 20 cities in new jersey that you can literally just drive into and cold cop pretty much any time of day all year round, and that cant be fucked with. for straight up convenience and availibility and stupid-good quality NJ cant be fucked with, other places just cant get on that level like that. Philly does pump out alot of diesel but their shit is less good than anything Ive got in NJ. new york (and i mean the city when i say new york , cuz nowherre else counts ;) ) gets alot of their dope from NJ anyways, unless they grammin and baggin cuz of course ny is a port aswell. Just sayin tho, there is a reason that NJ is known all over the country as the heroin capital , bmore, dc, atl, chi, watever, everyone got theirs but there aint nofuckinwhere in the country with as much cities with open air markets sellin high quality diesel, as close together to eachother as in nj. U can seriously start with newark as your home base and within driving like 20 minutes or less in any direction hit up like 10 other cities that u can cop dope in, and then if you estend that mark to a hour drive, forget about it, ur in heroin heaven,.

I always though Baltimore was the heroin capital of the United States. I've heard a few times that something like 10% of the city is hooked on dope.

the show the wire got alot of people forgetting where the real heroin capital is at. anyways IMO I wouldnt judge by the amount of people addicted. id judge by the amount of heroin available.

Yea lacey, I did forget E-town, AC and Passaic. I was thinking about that. Also Bayonne. There's so many fucking cities. There are projects all over Elizabeth and Bayonne. But they are right next to each other just separated by Newark Bay. Atlantic City got a lot of dope. But it's like a mini Vegas so of course there are gonna be drugs there. I forgot a bunch of cities. Passaic is up there. I never really been around New Brunswick, I've been to Rutgers a bunch of times, but I did see a downtown area so I'm sure it's there you just gotta know people. All those cities are good and you can cop in. But still Newark, JC and Paterson are number #1's.

Put it this way for anyone not from NJ: You can pretty much drive from any town/suburb in NJ for about 20-25 minutes max and hit up a city/large town you can cop on the street or find dealers and get what you need. And most of the time there is people in the suburbs already selling h for a little up in price, but they go and cop and bring it back to the suburbs and sell it, so if you know people you are good and if not, you can always drive 20-25 mins somewhere and get it. Living in especially North Jersey, it was so god damn easy. Just too easy. Especially once you get a number or connect and it's game over. You are there everyday maybe multiple times. And I hear about people driving like 2 hours from suburbs into Chicago or something one way and getting dick around by dealers or burned. I've been burned a few times but 90% of the dealers even the low levels ones are around to make a buck and keep you coming back so they take care of you. I can't imagine driving 2 hours to cop and getting burned and fucked with and getting shitty dope and then driving 2 hours back. That's why Jersey is the best. So many places to cop, such a small state, lots of big highways and it's coming in fresh of the boat and airplanes in the ports.

Newark & surrounding areas, including Philly and NYC(powder)
Baltimore, MD(powder)
Chicago, IL(it varies)
Vancouver/Seattle(powder/tar)
San Francisco(tar)

Hendrix Haze15, the thing with B-more is that they have the most addicts per capita in the U.S.

Last edited:
There is no way Chicago is the best H town for several reasons...

1. its not on one of the major U.S. coasts, why do you think New Jersey and Baltimore have such great dope? Their port position on the east coast. Southern states like Texas and Georgia get stuff coming from South America. Same with southern Cali, etc.

Chicago however is pretty isolated from the major dope trafficking lines. But there is high demand, so it finds it way there somehow, but...

2. since its harder to get the supply into Chicago, higher levels are going to be more likely to wanna make extra money... I'd say in general dope from chicago is more likely to have been stepped on / cut harder than stuff

3. lots of people travelling from all over the midwest to get to Chicago, they will pay whatever the dealer is asking for dope no matter how shitty it is. Who is gonna drive 2 hours sick and then turn down a deal cause its $10 more or the quality ain't great or the bag looks skimp... they'll buy it anyway. Its a seller's market for sure.

lacey id like to kick it with you sometime puff on something snort something whatever

outside of the port cities i bet we right there at the top though

and i need to try me this jersey fire that yall say

Hmm.... Jersey as a whole.... NYC as a hub to the NE overall.... Boston area for gram weight/fingers.

Last time I was in St. Petersburg (Russia) I could cold-cop (Note: I'm a native speaker, not advisable for tourists!) some Fire afghan shit pretty much anywhere for about <snip> a gram. I hear Russia is one of the best places to look for kilo weight or even cheap ounces.... next time, next time.

I hear puerto rico has the fire on the dirt cheap.

Next time I'm feeling super ambitious maybe I'll fly out of the country and come back full of herron. How much you guys think would realistically fit in an average sized asshole like me?? Hah...

EDIT: I'm sure the west coasters can chime in with who has the best tar, really if you get mad good tar gram for gram it can be a better value than good powder due to price..... but gimme that pure white dissolvable dandruff anyday!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.... Jersey as a whole.... NYC as a hub to the NE overall.... Boston area for gram weight/fingers.

Last time I was in St. Petersburg (Russia) I could cold-cop (Note: I'm a native speaker, not advisable for tourists!) some Fire afghan shit pretty much anywhere for about <snip> a gram. I hear Russia is one of the best places to look for kilo weight or even cheap ounces.... next time, next time.

I hear puerto rico has the fire on the dirt cheap.

Next time I'm feeling super ambitious maybe I'll fly out of the country and come back full of herron. How much you guys think would realistically fit in an average sized asshole like me?? Hah...

EDIT: I'm sure the west coasters can chime in with who has the best tar, really if you get mad good tar gram for gram it can be a better value than good powder due to price..... but gimme that pure white dissolvable dandruff anyday!

Is there like a specific street(s) to go to find dealers or like a housing complex kind of like out in the states when you are cold copping or is it different? Are you finding the most shady person at a bar and striking up a conversation or something along those lines? Probably dealing with organized crime, am I right?