3. Camden/Newark
4. Bay Area- San Francisco/Oakland
5. Cleveland
6. NYC
7. Boston
8. Seattle
9. Denver
10. Columbus

I keep hearing about minneapolis being a hot spot to score, but i cant finf anything! Guess its because im nee to the area and dont know anyone and im too cautious to go out and cold cop... any ideas?

my home town of Detroit Mich i havent lived there sense 1987 when i was 13 i moved to Cali but the odd thing is i never did any drugs till i came to cali from detroit

My area in Naples sucks... worst City to get high in. I'm bored lonely and feel stuck. I'm looking to make new friends or just chat.

I used to live exactly 1/2 way between Detroit and Chicago. I connected in the D a couple times. For the most part though my guys would make runs to one city or another to get weight and bring it back to move. I can say for sure both cities are have quality product.

I used to live exactly 1/2 way between Detroit and Chicago. I connected in the D a couple times. For the most part though my guys would make runs to one city or another to get weight and bring it back to move. I can say for sure both cities are have quality product.

I love Kzoo!

VANCOUVER!...

Motherfuckers from big American dope Cities are like "WTF is this shit" when they get to that 10 block radius around the Hastings & Main intersection...
They don't have such highly concentrated open-air drug markets like where junkies & meth/crackheads do up their shit on the fucking curb with cops walking by.

^^^

I really dig that Insite project you guys have in Vancouver, and that it's legal. We have something like that in NY called Project Swan, but since that kind of clinic is illegal, it's very hush hush and always on the move.

I'm traveling to NY, passing thru Omaha right now... Running really low. I know I can score in Chi, anyone have any suggestions of where to go before I run out? I really don't wanna get sick in this road trip!

most the dope in frisco and the bay area sucks except shit from santa cruz it's that fire fa sho but most of the tar in the scoe sucks

Hello I'm getting nervous, about to go into chi. It's always a little nerve racking when you haven't hit up a spot in years!