• Miami

Votes: 23 4.0%
  • New Orleans

Votes: 16 2.8%
  • Other: tell us

Votes: 159 27.9%

• Total voters
Nj/pa

alright, I will give you peeps from NJ major props on your state, however, there are several GREAT spots in Phili that is hooked!

I have lived in most states in the US; Phili is top with NJ second.

Baltimore and Chicago are the two places that I've mainly scored in and GodDAMN was it ever good! Miami sucks ass, all of Florida for that matter does, but I miss the good ol' B-MORE days (2002-2003). In Park Heights when they had "JAZZ" "SUPAMAN" and all that great shit, it always came in a tiny glass vile and a little brown rocks but jesus christ ONE DIME would have you nodding allllll fucking night. A good friend of mine almost OD'd off TWO DIMES!!! B-MORE still has really good shit, but not as good as 6-7 years ago and it's hard as fuck to cop anything there cuz of the cops, but well worth it if ya can...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say overall New Jersey as a whole has the best, but we are talking about cities not states. The number of cities in Jersey with awesome dope scenes isn't fair to average out to say the entire state of New Jersey. Certain cities are a little better and the open air market is a bit more prevalent than others, but overall you got: Paterson, Newark and Jersey City on the top tier. I'd say Camden and Trenton aren't far behind. East Orange, Irvington, Plainfields, Asbury Park and a few others all have open air scenes, cheap and amazing dope. The average price through out the state is pretty much the same and the quality is on the AVERAGE the best in the country. I said average. I am sure you can cop dope just as good in cities like New York City, Philadelphia, Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, San Francisco, Boston, etc.. These are all pretty large metropolitan cities. Any large metro area is going to have a dope scene, whether open air or not, but any city is going to have some type of open market activity. How prevalent it is and in the open is variable. I am sure if you look hard enough you can find amazing smack in any large metro area, those cities being frequently mentioned on here. But any sort of metro area: Albuquerque, Pheonix, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta, Los Angeles, Kansas City, St. Louis, etc..

Whether it is good or bad shit, I am sure you can find it. The quality and price depend upon dealer and location. Which is why I am sticking with Newark/Jersey City and Paterson as the best cities. Price is pretty average, although it does fluctuate from dealer, but it dosen't take much to find and also quality is pretty bomb 90% of the time. Even the shitty dope in Jersey is better than the average dope in a lot of places. Price, availability, quantity it's all good.
Man i am comin to jersey for the music festival on August 1st to see tool in the park..there is ABSOLUTELY no good here. hit me back on myspace page I would like to chat with u my friend...!

Based on everything I've heard and read The Jerz would have to be the winner. I'm not talking Blue Lighters either, but check out the DEA report. They almost always say that the Jerz had the purest street bags and Northern Jerz even more so than southern. In my original state of Mass, Holyoke was always pretty good and nearby Springfield too. Eastern Mass, I'd have to go with Lawrence, for good Dominican plastic seal a meal bags. Lowell is good too. Worchester, they do it a little different selling grams and what I've gotten has been ok but not real fire. Southeastern Mass, you've got lots to choose from. The best is New Bedford, Fall River, Brockton, Taunton areas. Providence is pretty close to those area's but I've never copped there. Adio said Providence was good dope.

Dont take this the wrong way, but how come everyone from the east coast thinks that they have the best dope period. From what i hear its damn fire, but just because the DEA post shit doesnt mean its true. You guys are always downplaying the Chicagoland area. DEA also posts that Chicago is the only city that gets dope from all sources, SE Asia, Colombia, Afgahn, etc... not sure if its true. But it doesnt matter if you have any ports you can still find diesel. We do have some fire, but its hit and mill unless you got a secure connect.

The reason everybody on the east coast saying they got the fire shit is becuz its true overall. You can compare exceptions to the rule anywhere you go all over the country. Im sure that somewhere in chicago there is much better dope than in new jerz. Or atl, or watever. Theres prolly a hookup out there somewhere doin the 'raw' grams thing of very lightly cut dope that a few people got connects for that might kick jersey dopes ass.

But the point here is that,
ON A GENERAL LEVEL, AS A WHOLE, On the east coast and in new jersey especially, you are way more likely to get a slammin bag of diesel copped from a random guy, anytime.

Say we gonna determine wat place is the overall best for dope by sending 10 people out to cop 10 times each, in each of these cities.

I can say pretty confidently, that those 10 people, after havin copped in each city that is mentioned, will have brought home a high quality sample from NJ the majority of those 10 times. We aint talking special connects here. We aint talking your one man that only serves you and nobody knows him and he gives you shit straight off the finger.

We talkin about open air, plentiful, shit flooding the streets, and out of that shit, who got the best quality. The bottom line that alot of ppl agree with, is that on the east coast, you just so much more likely to cop fire shit , on the regular, without knowing no one.Thats how you determine it. Otherwise , we aint all on the level. its like, If i call the dude that gets the grams, and you call your street dude at the tip in chicago, it aint a fair fight becuz i obviously got a better connect.

thats why we reducing this to street level copping off random peeps and not connects and i am sure that if you came to jersey and see how we do it out here you would be amazed at how fuckin EASY it is. easy is just all it is homie, and time after time you will come home satisfied in jerz. there is always a few times you get fucked with and there is shady players in any game but thats really only common for the newjacks.

but the type of shit yall talk about in chicago, - the driving for 3 hours only to get sold flour, the waiting on line at the tip and they say nevermind, we closed for the day , no more, the giving your money and only gettin half wat you paid, and yall are seasoned coppers, junkies with history, and this shit HAPPENS? It seems like the game mad sketchy out there. the dope quality varies WILDLY from south to westside of the city, theres all type of crazy fuckin, tinfoil, bags,staples, ziplocks, WTF is all this shit, its like copping dope out there is so complicated, Ive heard the stories on here, its like every time is the first time runaround and game playing ,it just seems unreal to me that it could happen so much on the regular .

That type ish is like unheard of in jerz. the only time somethin like that really happens is when youre new to the game and you stupid and dont act right. its rare to get burned with you dealin with somebody you know or a spot you know. Even when you dont know them it really aint gonna happen alot. Shit here is very much straight up and on point. I read some of yalls stories on here about geten fucked around and all that and i cant believe u would put up with that shit especially after driving as far as some of yall go to get to chitown. Here its like you can drive into the hood without knowing a dealer, pull over get a number and cop, and most likely youll get some fire shit,and then bam you got the number and thats wat it is and you do your thing day after day, the biggest fear being the cops, becuz the dboys out here really dont play, in NJ we on our grind we got to eat so we go hard becuz there is money to be made and you dont get those 5 brick a day customers by playing fucking games with there money.

Maybe my perception of chicago dope scene is j ust wrong but its like every time i see a post on here about chi dope, its ppl complaining that they got jacked around and shit.Its all smooth sailin over here baby. And trust me, when you come heere and try it you will know. I know a friend that reecently OD'd and the narcotix taskforce came to analyze the bags on the spot becuz he did like one bag and fell the fuck out, And I aint lying, he copied me the lab test report results, so if you want to call bullshit call it all you fucking want, but the papers was official. You want to talk about good quality on the street? The bags he had copped, AT RANDOM, off a dude he dont know, was 93% heroin and 7% quinine. If you dont believe it look that shit up becuz its official. dope in NJ purity is going sky high lately again. it dropped for a few years but it is going back up fast, and ppl be haten cuz they know they dont got it like that where they from, but i say fuck it just come out east and join the party. :)

Is there like a specific street(s) to go to find dealers or like a housing complex kind of like out in the states when you are cold copping or is it different? Are you finding the most shady person at a bar and striking up a conversation or something along those lines? Probably dealing with organized crime, am I right?

There are the usual suspect areas where hash and dope is sold open air, frequently train stations and the like. Everything is a housing complex over there, so in that sense yes there are some apartment blocks where one would go to score, but that's only if you know someone already. The one-on-one at a bar is a good way to offend somebody or get your ass kicked, but at the same time if you know what you're doing and you're subtle.... well the shit's everywhere. Going to a frequented mob bar is not the best idea as you might get beat up or killed if they get suspicious, much safer to network through the streets.

In Russia, it is easy to work your way up quick....social networking is big and money (bribes) talk. You can find someone for a gram today that will find you someone with 10 tomorrow that can introduce you to someone with 100 and so on. Greasing the wheels can find you a kilo connection in days, literally. Yes you will be dealing with organized crime or wannabe gangsters at the higher levels of weight. I don't recommend fucking around over there at all, it's far from the states and if you get in trouble, nobody... not the citizens, not the police (Beware the police!) will be there to help you..... and you may not even be able to $buy$ your way out in time.....

Crazy. People who have never copped or even been to Chicago say they can get better dope. I myself have never copped on the east coast but sure as fuck have kept a habit goin here in the Chicago area and Tuscon, Portland, Seattle, Santa Cruz(west coast is all tar) and I have found Chicago area is the best for me. The blows on the street are dimes, most good and easy to score but they are cut. Raw in this area can be dangerous because of the potency. On the IL/WI border(it came from Chicago) there were 7 overdoses in one weekend. These people died. May they rest in peace. Even though someone hears a few stories about Chicago not bein all that, they should not say they can get better than in Chicago. Chicago has been known for heroin for a long fuckin time for a reason. A few(probably inexperienced) went to some bad spots and got beat. Happens in every city. I myself, would love to check out NJ though!

When I was living in Indianapolis, I copped from a dude who got it from Chi-TOWN and man it was sooo good, almost as good as Baltimore's dope (and thats GOOD!). I came close to OD'ing from some Chi-TOWN shit b4, the dude told me it was Afghan shit too, very similar to the Afghan shit I copped in DC last year, everytime I do Afghan shit (only like a dime or two at that) I almost die! Crazy shit...

But no one can fuck with Baltimore, MD....its the Heroin captial of the world, nuff said and I'll be back there next week! :)

The reason everybody on the east coast saying they got the fire shit is becuz its true overall. You can compare exceptions to the rule anywhere you go all over the country. Im sure that somewhere in chicago there is much better dope than in new jerz. Or atl, or watever. Theres prolly a hookup out there somewhere doin the 'raw' grams thing of very lightly cut dope that a few people got connects for that might kick jersey dopes ass.

But the point here is that,
ON A GENERAL LEVEL, AS A WHOLE, On the east coast and in new jersey especially, you are way more likely to get a slammin bag of diesel copped from a random guy, anytime.

Say we gonna determine wat place is the overall best for dope by sending 10 people out to cop 10 times each, in each of these cities.

I can say pretty confidently, that those 10 people, after havin copped in each city that is mentioned, will have brought home a high quality sample from NJ the majority of those 10 times. We aint talking special connects here. We aint talking your one man that only serves you and nobody knows him and he gives you shit straight off the finger.

We talkin about open air, plentiful, shit flooding the streets, and out of that shit, who got the best quality. The bottom line that alot of ppl agree with, is that on the east coast, you just so much more likely to cop fire shit , on the regular, without knowing no one.Thats how you determine it. Otherwise , we aint all on the level. its like, If i call the dude that gets the grams, and you call your street dude at the tip in chicago, it aint a fair fight becuz i obviously got a better connect.

thats why we reducing this to street level copping off random peeps and not connects and i am sure that if you came to jersey and see how we do it out here you would be amazed at how fuckin EASY it is. easy is just all it is homie, and time after time you will come home satisfied in jerz. there is always a few times you get fucked with and there is shady players in any game but thats really only common for the newjacks.

but the type of shit yall talk about in chicago, - the driving for 3 hours only to get sold flour, the waiting on line at the tip and they say nevermind, we closed for the day , no more, the giving your money and only gettin half wat you paid, and yall are seasoned coppers, junkies with history, and this shit HAPPENS? It seems like the game mad sketchy out there. the dope quality varies WILDLY from south to westside of the city, theres all type of crazy fuckin, tinfoil, bags,staples, ziplocks, WTF is all this shit, its like copping dope out there is so complicated, Ive heard the stories on here, its like every time is the first time runaround and game playing ,it just seems unreal to me that it could happen so much on the regular .

That type ish is like unheard of in jerz. the only time somethin like that really happens is when youre new to the game and you stupid and dont act right. its rare to get burned with you dealin with somebody you know or a spot you know. Even when you dont know them it really aint gonna happen alot. Shit here is very much straight up and on point. I read some of yalls stories on here about geten fucked around and all that and i cant believe u would put up with that shit especially after driving as far as some of yall go to get to chitown. Here its like you can drive into the hood without knowing a dealer, pull over get a number and cop, and most likely youll get some fire shit,and then bam you got the number and thats wat it is and you do your thing day after day, the biggest fear being the cops, becuz the dboys out here really dont play, in NJ we on our grind we got to eat so we go hard becuz there is money to be made and you dont get those 5 brick a day customers by playing fucking games with there money.

Maybe my perception of chicago dope scene is j ust wrong but its like every time i see a post on here about chi dope, its ppl complaining that they got jacked around and shit.Its all smooth sailin over here baby. And trust me, when you come heere and try it you will know. I know a friend that reecently OD'd and the narcotix taskforce came to analyze the bags on the spot becuz he did like one bag and fell the fuck out, And I aint lying, he copied me the lab test report results, so if you want to call bullshit call it all you fucking want, but the papers was official. You want to talk about good quality on the street? The bags he had copped, AT RANDOM, off a dude he dont know, was 93% heroin and 7% quinine. If you dont believe it look that shit up becuz its official. dope in NJ purity is going sky high lately again. it dropped for a few years but it is going back up fast, and ppl be haten cuz they know they dont got it like that where they from, but i say fuck it just come out east and join the party. :)

I'm agreeing with lacey here. Seems like the majority of the posts I read about Chicago is confusing. Different packaging and pricing through out the city. West Side dope, South Side dope, whatever. This dope is better than that. No no, you gotta go here to get the fire. And then it's all fucked up like she said, staples, ballons, ziplocks, foils, lottery tickets, whatever. The city people might have it down a bit better, but a lot of the people from the midwest, that is their only major dope hub for hundred miles or so or more and they drive into the city to cop to get dicked around, get beat, get shitty dope. Now I am not saying Chicago dosen't have fire dope, I am sure it does you just gotta look for it a bit harder than Jersey. And that thing about the DEA report, don't fucking use it as your bible, because the DEA also says they get miniscule reports of SEA heroin and Afghan heroin being trafficked into the Northeast by Chinese, Nigerian and all sorts of weird Drug Trafficking Organizations. Even Mexico is trying to make it's mark. But that shit is never gonna happen. At the higher level, the Dominican, Colombian and Cuban Drug Traffickers run the shit and the Blacks and some lower level Dominicans and such are the ones mainly dealing it. We deal with South American Colombian dope here, but people are trying to move in and it's not happening. Not on their watch. It just seems much more easy in NJ and overall we have the highest purity on average.

There are the usual suspect areas where hash and dope is sold open air, frequently train stations and the like. Everything is a housing complex over there, so in that sense yes there are some apartment blocks where one would go to score, but that's only if you know someone already. The one-on-one at a bar is a good way to offend somebody or get your ass kicked, but at the same time if you know what you're doing and you're subtle.... well the shit's everywhere. Going to a frequented mob bar is not the best idea as you might get beat up or killed if they get suspicious, much safer to network through the streets.

In Russia, it is easy to work your way up quick....social networking is big and money (bribes) talk. You can find someone for a gram today that will find you someone with 10 tomorrow that can introduce you to someone with 100 and so on. Greasing the wheels can find you a kilo connection in days, literally. Yes you will be dealing with organized crime or wannabe gangsters at the higher levels of weight. I don't recommend fucking around over there at all, it's far from the states and if you get in trouble, nobody... not the citizens, not the police (Beware the police!) will be there to help you..... and you may not even be able to $buy$ your way out in time.....

Seems real risky. I guess knowing the language and ethnicity helps ten fold. But that seems like a pretty badass place. I was reading how ridiculously cheap dope is over there. And how it's becoming such a problem. Russia is the #1 country with dope consumption in the world. Real interesting stuff.

isnt newark and paterson only lik 15min away?..thats like goin from the southside of the chi to the westside of the city...

i mean chicago is huge i would guess if you took the city limits of chicago, and layed it on top of that area of jersey we talkin about a bunch of the cities mentione would fall into the city limits...if you understand what im trying to say

and im not tryin to take away from jersey so dont come blasting me...i was just sayin cause this is a big ass city

I'd say Jersey is the best I remeber going up to newark 7 or 8 years ago when I started slamming dope and getting like 50 stamp'd bags of the best dope I ever had, been years since I copped in jersey but still probally a pretty hot dope spot.

With that said I'm going to say baltimore is the second best and also its probally easier to find in baltimore then jersey if you don't know where to go. Shit baltimore probally the easiest city to find dope in maybe im just biased though but its a small ass city with awhoole lotta heroin.

Word I never been to bmore, but its pretty hard NOT to find dope in any hood in NJ lol, Ill put it to you like this, one time my moms went down to asbury park to check out a house she wanted to rent, hadnt never been there before (and asbury park is like a 2 square mile city, mad tiny, not like a big hood ass ghetto or nothing) and she got offered dope like 3 times as soon as she pulled up to the block of the house she was lookin at lol, and this is a 40 yr old white lady, u feel me? Its nutz out here but i got to see bmore for myself to truley judge, however thank u makaveli, i kno u been on here a minute and i always respectd ur posts so there yall go, u heard it from a baltimore head that nj got the better dope, wat wat jersey shuttin em down ;) CANT B FUCKED WITH YA HERD

Dont really have to much experiance picking up outside of my city (chicago) but from what i noticed it really isnt so much about location unless you are not by a major city. Its more so of who really you know because in a big city you can cop blows almost anywhere and they all range from pure shit to raw so i believe its not really so much as what you know its more so of who you know basicly. Just my 2 cents.

isnt newark and paterson only lik 15min away?..thats like goin from the southside of the chi to the westside of the city...

i mean chicago is huge i would guess if you took the city limits of chicago, and layed it on top of that area of jersey we talkin about a bunch of the cities mentione would fall into the city limits...if you understand what im trying to say

and im not tryin to take away from jersey so dont come blasting me...i was just sayin cause this is a big ass city

Yea you got every city I named: Newark, Jersey City, Paterson, Irvington, Elizabeth, Bayonne, East Orange, Passaic, etc.. all in like a 20 mile radius. You can get from any of those cities in 20 mins or less from any other one. NJ has an awesome highway system. Hop on the highway and go straight to the city you want to go to. You can't argue that Chicago being a large metropolitan city center of the Midwest (as huge as it is) can be compared to all the true dope cities in Jersey in regards to size. I don't agree with it. I highly doubt as big as Chicago is, that hundreds of it's streets whether they are in ghettos or not you can cold cop off. You got to go to certain areas within the city.

Say you put a map of chicago with the streets and all its dope spots marked, and printed it out on a clear sheet of acetate.

Then say you get a same-scaled to size map, of the area of NJ where all those cities are at, and their streets and dope spots, and lay the chicago map over top the NJ map, i bet there will be more dope spots in the NJ one. Like taking a cookie cutter, in the shape of chicago, and cutting a piece of NJ out of the state, there will be more dope spots in the NJ cookie than the chicago cookie lol.

LOL this makin me think of the cookie monster from sesame st, *In NJ, cookie monster take a blast off the rose stem n chore boy*;)