• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Wow, 150 mg IM and you barely felt it ?!? 5 mg oral is enough to experience something for me. Brutal tolerance you got there.

There is a vendor who just sent out a bunch of shady "3-MEO-PCE", you might have some of it.

I was very unimpressed. very mild from 10mg up to 60mgs. 60 had effect, but nothing that was worth anything to me. really just kinda got in the way actually. i just felt less able to do stuff, but with no desirable high. i was hoping id break thru sometime before the end of the gram, but no. this was about a year and 8 months ago, so it wasnt the current bunk batch. i just found no use for the material, but i find mxe to be a sacrement, and other diss's to be amazing. cant win 'em all i guess

There is a vendor who just sent out a bunch of shady "3-MEO-PCE", you might have some of it.

Hmm, perhaps I did get that I dunno. I haven?t used him much,
But never heard anyone say he didn?t have Legit product.

Maybe will try from a different vendor in the future, but I do know 3-MeO-PCP has little or no effect on me even at 50mg doses; same with 2-Oxo-PCE in high amounts.

Tolerance is a bitch for sure.

Sending some to. Buddy to see if it is just me or is the batch

Last edited:
Also makes me wonder if the 3-MeO-PCP I had wasn?t bad; there was *one* batch that was tan-colored that worked fairly well. And DCK worked great when I could find it.

And the 2-Oxo definitely had effect, just not a strong one; didn?t get to try much as I didn?t get much, but def was not a bad batch since someone else tried with me.

So hopefully it?s just the batch. I?ll update once friend tries it.

3-MeO-PCE gave me some of the most absolutely unbelievable OEV's I've ever seen on damn near any compound, and I also have a huge Disco tolerance.

I had 2 laptops at the time, one 5+ years old and one less than a year old. The screensaver on my old laptop was a pic of Eyedea (RIP) with an all black background and he was wearing a shirt that said "Eyedea's not Dead". The screensaver on my new laptop was a white background with a tiled pic of the molecule for MXE. About 3 hours into the trip, I was feeling pretty damn Disco'd out and I had just finished smoking a nice spliff. My old laptop was in my closet, untouched not hooked up to anything. My new laptop was plugged in, playing music through my sound system with an HDMI cord plugged into a 36" flatscreen. I'm looking at the nice large screen in front of me, then I feel this bizarre sensation - super heady/head rushy and hear a mellow voice say, "We're going to show you just how deep we can go and where we travel in your brain". I look at my flatscreen and the white background MXE molecule begins to peel downwards, almost like a sticker. As it starts to peel down, I start to notice that the background is now turning black. With eyes wide the fuck open - I watched my Laptop background change from a WHITE MXE tiled background, to the BLACK BACKGROUND from my OLD Laptop, that said "Eyedea's Not Dead" - that was packed up in my closet, not connected to ANYTHING. I looked at the image in disbelief for what seemed like a decent bit of time but less than a minute...then again with the sticker peeling effect, the black background peeled away to reveal the WHITE MXE background again. It was like the compound wanted to show me just what it was working with and capable of. 3-MeO-PCE is pure fucking magic!

Taking it together with 2-Oxo-PCE was one of the most euphoric and laid back experiences I've ever had on any compound - It was like taking a trip back to the good ole' MXE days. I felt like I was "Home". Beautiful.

That visual tho will forever stick with me. The 2nd craziest OEV I've ever seen in my life...and neither of the top 2 involved LSD, Psilocybin, or DMT. 3-MeO-PCE and 2-Oxo-PCE separately hold those top 2 spots. Both were at pretty damn high doses with fucking EXCELLENT batches. That was at 100mgs of sniffed 3-MeO-PCE. Fucking absurd.

Okay, so, my friend said he ended up taking the entire 150 I gave him. Said he *felt* it for sure, but it definitely wasn?t 3-MeO-PCE judging by the dose he had to take.

We won?t know what it really was, but it makes me feel a lot better knowing it wasn?t my tolerance that made it not work. He only would have a slight tolerance, not much compared to me.

Can?t name the vendor, but it was an American source who sells various arylcyclohexylamines.

Tried this one for the 1st time last night. Had tollerance from dissos used on roughly a once weekly basis for the last 3 or 4. Wow, I was quite surprised how similar this is to MXE. I will plan to add some more details in the next few days. So far I'll just say that at 15mg up the schnozz it hit much harder than I was expecting. It was very similar to the usual dose I take of MXE of roughly around 30mg. Came on way slower and lasted much longer than any of the other half dozen dissos I've tried. I was expecting a light weight, highly functional, barely noticable but super stimmy disso, boy was I wrong! After the very slow rise to peak, (approx 40-50min), I was in a very familiar and highly theraputic MXE like place. I was very relaxed and only a little more stimmy than MXE. Felt like a long lasting one so wouldn't would to push stimmy side effects or insomnia worse than it already is by re-dosing or dosing too high. Quite a full empathogenic experience with really much of the mystical, guiding and intoxicating experience of really a decent dose of ketas or MXE. I don't mean a holling dose of ketas or MXE but a but a good healthy therapic dose such as I usually use for depression. Work out what's going wrong in life kinda thing and spend some much needed relaxing TLC. The experence before just some residual and awake feelings lasted until 6hrs. I spent much of that doing lots of stretching and fixing sore muscles and injuries, laying on the bed, Contemplating life, planning new goals and really seeing life from a great new perspective. This I get too from MXE and also Ketas and often joked with friends that ketas or MXE would be great to be handed out at the door before doing Yoga or Shiatsu!
Before I entered the experience I had a high level of depression and was in no way expecting something as magical as ketas or MXE. I've only tried this once but so far really seems to be much more theraputic as opposed to say of 2'-Oxo-PCE or 3-MeO-PCP which seem much more cold and clinical or somewhat absent of as much guiding thoughts and feelings. That having said I can see how this one can be quite potentially easily to really go wrong. I mean I was only able to sleep at 11hrs or maybe 10-15min shy of that without benzos. I did take half a beta blocker and 10mg of melatonin (not that 20mg of melatonin even touches the sides for me if I have real insomnia) Kind of rediculously long for any redosing purposes when you consider that really after 6hrs there was little to no effects other than awake, heart pounding when you try and sleep and that ringing in the ears common of all dissos when you're still under the influence. The only positive of those last few hours awake was that there was definatley still an added magic or sparkle to N20. Otherwise, yeah I'll probably tread carefully but use some benzo action to avoid such delayed sleep in the future.

Last edited:
I also find 3-MeO-PCE to be warm and empathogenic and truly it reminds me of the underlying state of contentment and easy and bliss of MXE, without the full inexplicable magic and wonkiness of MXE. One of my favorites.

Apparently a recent batch of 3-meo-pce turned out to O-DSMT. For the people taking 150mg+ and feeling light effects I would guess what you have is O-DSMT.

I really liked 3-MeO-PCE. It felt like I was connecting with everyone in the world in some sort of massive gray cocoon. Also, I had the feeling of being "wet" and like everything was flowing together.

Ugh that's so sketchy. I'd be pissed as fuck if I got sold an opiate because I was addicted to them for 10 years and haven't taken one for 5 years and plan to never take one again.

If it's as good as the first synthesis batches sold in 2012-2013, then I wouldn't be pissed off to score me sum yummy O-DSMT - but as far as my experience goes, all batches that were sold later/for a reduced price, didn't nearly meet my expectations (which were obviously based on prior experiences)...

...and around a good amount of 60?'s for a middle-class Synthesis, is impossible to be as satisfying as 60?'s+- for sum high quality 3-MeO-PCE (and the latest batches I acquired were, with approximately 90%+- purity, really out of the ordinary and absolutely outstanding, which I am absolutely sure of..., even without letting sum lab test them for their exact Chemical Content/Impurities) - as I always were with this Compound, from
the very first moment sum Vendor offered them, starting with the extremely high-priced Custom Synthesis Stuff and culminating in the Dust, of which dreams were made of...

I could never ever live without Arylcyclohexylamines, as many of them offer so much positives, of which I highly prefer the ones to threat physical/mental symptoms that everyone would suffer from, starting from psychotic episodes and lowering/stalling tolerance build-up to Opioid/Opiate-Medications over (for myself) "just" mental dependence, worse ADHD-related kinda polytoxic craving kinda stuff to things most would define as handicap-symptoms, of which i suffer because of a shitload of herniated vertebral-discs, in every stage/zone of my back...

I am absolutely sure that I would trade my Hydromorphone/Oxycodone-Script without hesitation each and every day, to get rid of these problems - which are unfortunately are permanent and just something to cope with, if I'm doing workout on a regular basis and take my Meds! That's sounding waaaay better as it's actually in reality, and destroyed a countless amount of important things in my past, but hey, I'm alive, so...

Still having a lingering, somewhat more positive headspace and feel for how life is, after 3 grams of high-quality Batches I ingested in around 2-3 months, but still wanna, no, MUST have sum ACH very soon - as these Compounds are the most precious gift that ever were made possible to consume, as they're the medicine of tomorrow, tools of power that's not describable in whatever words one may choose!

I still don't understand why no Lab puts Methoxmetamine in production, as it's the closest possible and absolutely, nearly as magically as MXE was - before Man did one of the greatest mistakes ever been made... It was such a lovely Chem...

I know that it's solely based on my personal perspective and experience, which then is originating from (as i see subjectively see, feel about that) luck, my preferences and what happened, so no one else can probably relate to what I think, but DAMN, if you into good alternative music, experimental and extraordinary stuff, that's already History being happened in this case (but still nothing too popular, nothing that one would relate to mainstream food for the masses...), you really should "combine", spice-up your Experiments with Dissociatives, with the amazing soundtrack that GODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR has made in the past -...as i cannot think of anything that matches the Headspace, the Experience, as that...honestly! It's like that stuff was just made from people under the influence of Dissociatives, and so is the instrumental, epic music they made, and still make up till today!

I have the most outstanding memories that I'll never forget, to ego-death while listening to their songs, the stuff I learned, how I did good in not being headless but still knee-deep in dosing (the finest Indian/Chinese) Pre-Ban Batches that were ever available on the market, darn pure, potent and healing, medicine for the wicked, that gave me life-changing memories and things that were the outcome of the amounts I took, the countless accounts of me learning and mastering the process of ingesting, here and there, daily, in doses high as low, and not loosing the plot..., not falling victim to delusions of grandeur, synchronicity, and the things that can happen and sometimes did, but with me still knowing what's going on for real and what's bullhickey that is just the usuals when ones into a good, potent and highly-active Dissociative-Compound! While I still have to add, that nothing ever comes close to what it felt to intramuscularly inject me sum good amount of legit, ampoule Ketamine, which was indescribable and stands alone for know, beating everything - I will never forget what MXE felt like, how it progressed and changed in feel, really started mimicking other compounds and is closely second to nothing else, no Hydromorphone via the IV-Route, nor high-quality Diamorphine... It's strange because at the beginning of experimenting with Methoxetamine, I didn't really liked anything at all, thought the finest Batches were crap and all that - but that very soon changed,... and as I'm in Pain Management as Patient which receives Hydromorphone and Oxycodone regularly, for years now, a Disso is the perfect addition, for many reasons!

So if one wants to get a whole new experience, hear Godspeed You!, while tripping and having fun, and as I'm very sure, most wouldn't regret it - if you're into something special, different, completely standing for itself, as a whole lotta People may know, but still way too less in contrast to what you get, when you're checking them out and soon love 'em af, as I'm sure!

Hail! to all o' ya ppl, keep care and don't be reckless, life's already too short, so don't risk it, no matter what's the reason, the Compound/Substance Class you're loving, it's still empty space, nothing to really grasp, there's more than that for us...

Hear ya!

You're reminding me of the MXE thread in the old days, THCified. Which scares me a little, and...

You are spot on about Godspeed! You Black Emperor and dissociatives. They truly are a match made in heaven. Much more gritty and apocalyptic-ally otherworldly in a way Explosions In the Sky aren't. While I'm on it, does anyone have post-rock recommendations similar to Godspeed or EinS?

Haha yes, that was an old-school MXE post if I've ever seen one.

You're reminding me of the MXE thread in the old days, THCified. Which scares me a little, and...

You are spot on about Godspeed! You Black Emperor and dissociatives. They truly are a match made in heaven. Much more gritty and apocalyptic-ally otherworldly in a way Explosions In the Sky aren't. While I'm on it, does anyone have post-rock recommendations similar to Godspeed or EinS?

Godspeed on lower doses of Psychs are great simply in a musical appreciation type of way. They're so damn good. But some of their work is legitimately scary. Scary in a way that even the darkest and grimiest black or death metal couldn't even dream of touching them. If the movie Threads were a musical genre, it'd be Godspeed. So I wouldn't even think of listening to them on high doses. That could potentially (for me at least) get ugly quick. As someone who has never done a dissociative aside from Nitrous, this seems like an incredibly interesting combination. And really the only other disso I'd probably ever be able to get my hands on is PCP. Jumping right into the deep end. =D

To answer your question, ISIS is a post metal band, and often described as Tool meets Godspeed. And while i don't really agree that they sound like Godspeed or even really Tool for that matter, they really do make music in a similar vain of Godspeed. Heavy, melodic, beautiful and dark. While Godspeed is considered post rock and ISIS is considered post metal, Godspeed is definitely heavier. ISIS does occasionally have vocals, as well. I'd suggest the album Panopticon, but they're all great.

And the band Russian Circles is kind of like ISIS meets Godspeed. I'd suggest the album Geneva.

Lol, yeah, that comment drips mania.

Regarding GY!BE and dissociatives I 100% agree ! I don't think any other postrock bands really touches them in terms of genius and originality, except for Tortoise but they play a very different and idiosyncratic type of music among that genre. They are one of my favorite bands though, and I almost always play them when I trip. I have holed on MXE listening to their album "Standards", and it was a weird but awesome experience. I haven't tried it, but I would guess their second album "Millions now living ..." would also pair greatly with a disso.

Another postrock album I cant recommend enough is Do May Say Think 1999 self titled album. If you like postrock and haven't listened to that, you must do it. It is specially well suited for psychedelics, but it has enough weirdness and minimalistic noisescapes to also agree with dissociatives.

This Will Destroy You also produces some quality postrock. Their albums "Another Language" and "Tunnel blanket" are the most dissociative friendly.

I'm assuming you are familiar with Mogwai, they are maybe a little bit more "pop" than the other postrock bands I mentioned, but nonetheless genius and maybe the best ones at creating that kind of more stereotypical postrock. "Mogwai Fears Satan" is a hell of a song while in drug induced states. My favorite album is probably "The Hawk Is Howling", but I've noticed it's not the most popular choice.

BTW, nice seeing you around Psy !