• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

Earlier today I insufflated 8mg of 3-MEO-PCE, and followed it up with 10mg more three hours later. A pleasant state of light disassociation and stimulation was noted. This state was remarkably complex, with elements of opiate and dopaminergic activity forming a very interesting blend with the disassociative effects. Relatively gentle and enticing. Full effects took hold +-30 minutes after insufflation (with first signs within a couple of minutes) and lasted about 3 to 4 hours.

Coming down off this stuff now. :)

I insufflated around 42 or 44mg [think I lost a couple of mg here & there but at most I took 44mg] over 45 minutes. It was not kind to my nostrils at all as there was a bit of blood but I didn't actually notice any pain. The taste of the drip wasn't as nasty as ketamine, & luckily there was none of the awful nausea I experience with ket either. Strangely enough music was actually nice, normally I don't like music on dissociatives as it sounds like it's being played out of a tin can. But if I don't have some form of noise I'd hear something that sounds like a mixture of a radio that's not quite tuned in & tinnitus. With 3-meo-pce music was actually quite pleasant - on ket or 4-meo-pcp I'd stick to audio books.

Laying in the dark & quiet was quite the experience too.

The main part of the trip lasted a good 5 hours, but I think It'll be a while before I feel fully sober.

I would have thought that dose would be quite intense. Do you have a dissociative tolerance?

It was quite intense, I think the fact the dose was spread out helped a lot though & for a lot of it I was just laying in bed in a dark room.

Not sure about tolerance - I've used a few different dissociatives, but I never use anything with any sort of regularity.

Have a bit of a headache from this today. Don't quite feel 100%.

Feels like I had a few drinks the previous night, so nothing too terrible.

I had some of this on Friday night/Saturday morning, I am still undecided as to whether i'll write a proper trip report as it was so vastly tainted by other substances taken previous to it.

I will however say that i absolutely loved it. I'm not a huge fan of ketamine, that being the only other disassocative that i've tried, but this didn't feel all that similar.

I took ~25mg nasally, follwed by ~8mg around an hour later. I could really feel the opiate warmth. It would have been very difficult to make me feel at all uncomfortable during my time on this substance, which was quite a few hours. It's hard to put a figure on how many hours exactly as it fades out quite nicely, and i wasn't really keeping track of time.

When the drug was first taking effect it was the end of the night, we'd had a party for fireworks night at my house. It was about 4/5 in the morning. It came on slowly and continued to grow. I felt completely comfortable in my friends company, and was still easily with it enough to carry out all the usual tasks and converse fluently.

The 8mg after an hour boosted the effects to a level i liked even more. I felt i could do anything that needed to be done, but nothing needed to be done, and i was quite happy to get carried away into dreamworld with it. Beautiful thoughts and a beautiful feeling. Definitely a new favourite of mine.

One thing i would like to ask to people who've tried Methoxetamine is how this compares? Are the effects and subjective feeling it offers close to Methoxetamine, or are there noticeable diffferences?

Any more info is much appreciated.

Thanks,

iHKAL

Quickie still a bit frazzled so forgive me mods.. i am not a chemist, just a career drug user for lots of years. and don't really get into this forum stuff - more a trusty voyeur .

Usual injected practices adhered to as best as could be.

Had a binge on this stuff, im (subQ) 4 x 25mg during the day with spacing of course..
then 4 x 25mgs (IM/SUBQ) during the night.. with some spacing... a good 24 or more hours of 3-MEO-PCE

I Wont bother writing a TR as they are kind of boring from my perspective of writing. if anyone wants specifics on the meat n gravy PM me, i feel more free and not so watched.
So..

The drug is a dark yet guiding thing.it holds, then you follow, I found it literally taking my brain head into places that i have only experienced on the other meo versions of similar Disso drugs - No visual things to write about, sort of introspective thoughts which got quite gothic, apart from the usual plasticky moulded vision.. there was no movies 5d stroboscope holographiX bla bla of IV/IM Ketamine.. but more much brain bending and pulling kind of Similar to the Mxe..

A highlight was when I felt as if the studio had taken shape into a transformer robotron machine thing that i was part of! and towards the tail end of the combined 100mg there was a (BIG) hint of hyper mania popping its head up.. luckily i know when this shit is about to hit the fan :/ Again material had gone by then. Nee Naww Nee Naww

it seems to have a instant-ish tolerance (Me?) so the re-dosing was pointless?

Tread with caution and maybe sniff it instead of IM/SubQ/IV - the IM route here does not really make worth unless you have a mutoid spazmodic Ndma tolerance like some of us on BL

I have a fair bit of experience with some rarer RC compounds like the brom/fen/indol/K/ct analogs but this one shall be left in favour for the MXe for the recreational fun user..

there is no TR as it was a binge.

Good anti depressant properties-Not a party drug-NO HOLES OK!! maybe hospital for the trier

Enjoy

Namaste n RWLPINDI

Yes, my dose range for 3-MeO-PCE is 10-20mg without any tolerance. I might be a bit insensitive to the material as N-Ethyl usually is the most potent so it was a bit a surprise that it was down in potency compared to 3-MeO-PCP. Altough I found out those analogs with a 3-Methoxi substituent had a bit a different in vivo SAR than the unsubstituted.

I have used 3-MeO-PCE many times now (~30x) and so far without negative consequences. Lately more in the 25-30mg range, with some cautious steps into 40mg when having some tolerance. Here, the side effects start to increase heavily and the compound appears to stay in your system for a long time afterwards which makes a danger for additive effects. Plus, the possible psychotic nature will get apparent altough I found it profoundly spiritual but I'm a spiritual seeker since 25 years and have learned to handle difficult and heavy experiences. Compared to the ketone analogs, it leaves you quite mobile, consider that before trying to play hero!

I advise to stay in the 10-25mg range and particularly not to redose over 25mg, totally! You need also to know that its the least dissociative and actually posseses some stimulant/empathogenic/social properties in the lower dose range. This can be seen as a positive but it is also a clear negative for those seeking for K like anesthesia and analgesia which might them misjudge their drug level and redose into psychotic level.

Interestingly, the following day it often still works as a social lubricant for me, tasks are achieved easier like with a stimulant without noise.

Just don't expect respectively don't target full dissociative effects, if 20mg is not interesting for you, its the DRUG which is not interesting to you, not because of a too small amount of the drug!! But it is a good working horse and can be quite funny and hedonistic. More often than not on the come-up I was reminded on the come-up of a 2C drug, part. 2C-B which also shares some of its dissociative effects.

Btw, I can tell that "Methoxieticyclidine" was not coined by someone who knows what they're doing.

For once, it can easily follow Methoxetamine's logical nomenclature and be called "Methoxeticyclidine" (no i).

Furthermore, one can figure out that they are actually from continental europe, possibly central europe, as these people tend to see an "i" as a long "e".

PCE = Eticyclidine, with a Methoxi = Methoxieticyclidine. He who can spell it right deserves to use it, isn't that aristocratic enough? ;)

Jam, no offense, but be careful not to fall victim of spreading PCP stigmatas just for retaining K illustriousness <3=D;)

As for the manic thing, this is mostly the problem of heavy NMDA tolerance as the dopaminergic stimulation is simply absolute-dose dependent ie when 25mg won't do you much disso wise anymore, 25-30mg will still do you enough stimulation/mania. Thats the good thing about being non tolerant, you can experience all effects of the 3-MeO's, but once you climbed up the dissociative ladder to Ketamine, you have reached a ceiling which appears hard to "get back". Having said this, I think after 1.5 years without real tolerance, I feel that I, too, have suddenly reached the "tolerant level". Time to make a big break.

^ You are right, I apologize for my abrasiveness there.

But if you want to split hairs, the reason methoxetamine has no "I" in it is because diphthongs are pretty rare in chemical-based drug nomenclature, particularly if said diphthong is generated through a europeanism ;). But, I won't be an asshole here. I'm just being my usual PD gadfly :D.

Now as the tolerance question, only yesterday I posted the following:

I can still IM just 70mg [of K] and get a mind-blowing entheogenic experience. No significant tolerance seems to have been accrued.

Does this mean that NMDA-antagonism is a negligible factor in Ketamine's efficts? If this were to be discovered, then we'd have a paradigm-shift in the way we understand drugs ;).

Again, apologies if I were a bit of an asshole there. It's just that I get an instant kneejerk when I feel some people are using PD as a marketing tool.

No worry, you can't be a bigger asshole than I am :p<3

On the tolerance issue, well you are right then, but I guess its mostly based on personal preference and profile of the other effects of a specific drug. You as the one searching specifically for anesthetic entheogenesis won't find it in 3-MeO-PCE because it simply is not there, but when trying to dose higher to make up you just will find yourself messed with its DRI etc properties.

Still, just a little NMDA tolerance would further corrupt this, at least this is my experience so far. Like you, I still get profound effects off relatively low K amounts but even with 3-MeO-PCP I need 20mg now. Maybe, finally, I'm just getting accustomed to the anesthetic virtues (but then I fell down 2 months ago and got a brain concussion/ knee injury- with 125mg i.m., but the spiritual journey has been astonishing!). Does that make sense to you?

I'd wager it does. NMDA-antagonist all seem to reside on the same tolerance train. Though I've can't say personally, as I've never tired 3-MeO-PCE.

As for the manic thing, this is mostly the problem of heavy NMDA tolerance as the dopaminergic stimulation is simply absolute-dose dependent ie when 25mg won't do you much disso wise anymore, 25-30mg will still do you enough stimulation/mania. Thats the good thing about being non tolerant, you can experience all effects of the 3-MeO's, but once you climbed up the dissociative ladder to Ketamine, you have reached a ceiling which appears hard to "get back".
you mean ketamine is the dissociative with the least dopaminergic effect?

Has anyone tried plugging 3-MeO-PCE and perhaps recommend a good starting dose?

^ Yup. Not sure I can add much of any real value though cos it's a bit of a blur...

I was fortunate enough to receive a 50mg sample of 3-MeO-PCE along with a 250mg sample of Methoxetamine a few days ago and now have a thigh like a lump of sore wood and a hazy memory of the ensuing time. Should also mention that 2-3g of ketamine where involved too... and some 2C-B... and probably some other stuff if it was around - belated birthday celebrations being my excuse ;)

Much as I'd love to give a detailed report of the effects it's not really possible cos it's mostly dissociated headmush but I'll have a stab at teasing out the unique effects as far as I recall. The odd thing was that there didn't seem to be any unique effects. I felt like it did nothing at the time - only looking back know that I see I was probably fairly well out of it.

I tried the Methox first and loved it but felt slightly left hanging (likely due to a still fairly hefty ketamine tolerance) and wanting more. As the Methox came to an end it seemed wise (I said seemed ;)) to add a dash of the PCE into the mix. Initial dose was 10mg chased off foil I believe. It felt somewhat stimulating but didn't seem to have any great effect initially. Bear in mind I had other dissociatives in my system and was trying to take that into account and dose sensibly. Tee-hee :D

Not feeling much from the 10ng vaped dose I proceeded with another 15mg IM. Again felt an initial stimulation then nothing much. Goes a bit hazy then but I recall fragments of being immersed in "something" - it felt like I was in a very good place indeed with people that loved me all around... and then it was ripped away so suddenly. I remember feeling distraught that I'd been "left behind" and must have thrown a few things about cos it was even messier than usual here when I "came back".

I think I slept for a while after that and I remember scoring another gram of ket when I woke up. Tolerance being a bitch a gram doesn't go far so I remember making up an IM shot with 250mg of ket and 15mg of 3-MeO-PCE... then another gap... then the rest of the PCE IM... then finding a gram of 2C-B whilst looking for the last of the ket I'd inevitably lost (as usual). Things got very colourful indeed for a while - just around the time day came and I discovered the world had turned into a Christmas card - three feet of snow overnight and a winter wonderland. Was a thing of beauty...

Overall I'm left kicking myself that I "wasted" such a rare Goody by mixing it with too many other substances rather than getting more of a feel for it alone. In my memory it exists as an oddity - seemed to have little effect as there was no obvious feeling of intoxication (I suspect anyone who spoke to me may have different feelings but I was alone the whole time as far as I remember). It seemed to potentiate the living shit out of ketamine (and the Methoxetamine too, I'm sure) and change it's character too. It all felt a bit like living in a cartoon dreamworld. No visual distortions (until the 2C-B got involved then the visuals got fuckin' outrageous :D) but still cartoonlike and comical. I remember laughing a lot.

Definitely intrigued by the experience but I'd be hard-pressed to define it as anything definite due to the combos. Other than that moment of despair after my original visit to that "other place" that felt so good before being ripped back to reality, the overall feel is one of something positive, fun and rather bizarre having happened and wishing I could remember it better. Maybe our paths will cross again when in less hedonistic mode and I'll get to know it individually a bit better. Filed under Intriguing till then.

EDIT: Reading that back, it almost sounds like that "other place" I mention being so happy in was some kind of near death experience so I should point out that I'm pretty sure it wasn't cos I was nowhere near death at any stage. Not even a little bit near death. It is interesting that it sounds so similar to reports of NDEs though. Even more intriguing...

Last edited:
I tried 3-meo-pce for the new year. I started by insufflating 10 mg, followed up by 14 mg 3 hours later, which brought it up to a whole new level.
While influenced by the 10 mg I was at a private party with a couple of friends and some new people I didn´t know before hand. At this level it was very sociable and was actually perfect for this kind of setting. The 14 mg was insufflated before leaving for a rave later on.

The come up was very slow, more than an hour.

There definetly was an opiate warmth, which I loved, and it was also "stimulating", but not in any way that compares to "normal" stimulants like amphetamine. But more like just being clear headed and mentaly alert. I was actually capable of doing many things I wouldn´t have been able to do on many other drugs. For example precisely weighing out the 14 mg, several times over, on my digital weight in semi darkness. And then folding a small envelope out of a very small piece of paper to keep it in. (This was for bringing it with me, but I changed my mind and snorted it before leaving)

It was also psychedelic and mind expanding.
Visualy colours were enhanced, but compared to serotonergic psychedelics, I didn´t find any colours to be more enhanced than others. Which I find tradional psychedelics often do. There was no morphing of surfaces, but there was a visual effect kind of like a filmy overlay over everything. Reality did look different.
There was no patterns seen, and the closed eyed visuals were vague simmering splashes of light.
There was a very special feeling with this drug that kind of saturated my whole body. Describing this feeling is very difficult so I can only do it with words like chewing gum, rubber, mashmellows. if that makes any sense. And I might add that I loved that feeling =D

And finaly, yes, of cause it was dissociating aswell.

Over all, The drug had a very good humoured, goofy feeling. At one point I was just a little bit anxious about being overwhelmed by it and ending up in a k-hole at the party. The anxiety only came because it was my first time whith not only a new drug, but also a new class of drug to me. So it was not the fault of 3-meo-pce.

At one point I ended up in a sofa in the chill out area, which was very crowded, together with my girl friend, which was great fun and very cozy, and I felt like cracking jokes and making fun. and it being new year alot of people were dressed up, which fitted perfectly into my wonky marsmelow world.
I did feel empathy and strong closedness with the people I was there with, but the rest of the people at the party I couldn´t have cared less for. Even people I have known, though superficialy, for years.

duration was long. effects were 6-7 hours. But it tapered of very gragualy, I still felt it alot going to bed the next after noon.
now the day after I still have residual effects that are quite strong. This stuff takes a long time to leave the body, so be aware of that.

Which leaves me to the afterglow. The afterglow was amazing for me, I felt soooo good, and now the day after I am in great spirits :)
When the rave ended 10:00 AM, and we came outside, there was extremely good weather, we haven´t seen the sun for months almost up here were I live. And now the sun was shinning was from a completely clear sky. And even though I was down from the 3-meo-pce, I felt that the sun was life pouring into me, and I was so gratefull and happy to be alive, and being able to feel the divine rays of the sun on my face.......the sun is life.

I am not that experienced with dissociatives and I must say that the dosage I chose was perfect for me. I am also glad I didn´t redose later on, since I could image how this one could turn ugly if not treated with respect.

so in the end I will just say that I loved the stuff, and I am sure that the next time will be even better because I know what to expect.

Edit: I would like to add that I found that this substance did nothing to music, it sounded like normal, not worse not better.

Last edited: