• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

not everyone who claims to have it actually does.

Its a dirty market out there.

Of course, but that won't make me feel any safer with the guy advertising something as being "invite-only." ;)

Advertising something that is supposedly "invite only" completely beats the purpose and makes you doubly lose my respect.

Seeing how our resident legend who is f&B reacted to this... I think this is one that should be left alone and not flung around like a "meph replacement" like so many chemicals are being marketed out to be

Of course, but that won't make me feel any safer with the guy advertising something as being "invite-only." ;)

Advertising something that is supposedly "invite only" completely beats the purpose and makes you doubly lose my respect.

Well it's to try to weed out eyeballers I imagine. It might have been better kept to themselves and perhaps offered through email to their best customers, and even then retain the application process. However, I think what they did was fine, and certainly more than many vendors would do.

And why do you feel 'unsafe' with what the vendor is doing? Sure some anxiety over the release of something like this is merited, but you kind of come off (to me) as some dissociative aristocrat panicking at the potential enfranchisement of the unworthy and dangerous commoner.

@never knows best: Actually it has more to do with them selling "benzo fury," thank you very much. If that person had any decency, at least he could have offered that shit under a chemical name.

Also for the reason I mentioned above: it is kind of silly and obviously for the sole purpose of creating hype to offer a product as "invite only" yet broadcast it all over your shop.

Alright, I have to admit the whole benzo fury thing rubs me the wrong way too, but from everything I hear (though I haven't ordered from/communicated with the vendor personally), he's a pretty decent dude.

Actually, rereading the blog entry, it seems there was no real effort to advertise the potential dangers of this substance, as found by those of you who have tried it in the past, and he seems to compare it to methoxetamine (which, as I'm sure you've noticed in the thread devoted to it, has already been used rather recklessly and has built up a bit of a reputation as a safe/fun for everyone dissociative). That is a recipe for disaster, even if the efforts made will keep it a very small one.

Dammit, now I'm getting nervous over this. (Still thrilled that new dissociatives are becoming available to us non-aristocrats though~).

Again, what we need are those darned 4-HO-PCx's, which if adder's report is anything to go by should be great, while not appealing too much to anyone but dissociative fans.

I wouldn't be so quick to sing praises of Methoxetamine's safety yet, either. If you check FnB's TR, you'll note that he updated saying that daily use for a few days resulted in a withdrawal syndrome. I am not a bit surprised given how very opioid-like it felt to me.

That's why I keep emphasizing that it ought to be treated like a very forgiving opioid with dissociatve side-effects, not as "another ketamine."

This is another reason why I so violently oppose the "m-hole" crap above - it is because it is too early at this point to start confusing the two drugs. We have enough confusion as-is.

p.s. I think it is unfair of you to call me a "dissociative aristocrat" as I have found little use for all but Methoxetamine of the new dissociatives - and even the latter, I'm still not buying it to be more useful than K.

You may, however, call me a "Ketamine Aristocrat" ;).

Last edited:
I wish these compounds just weren't in the same market place as all these cathinones and meph alternatives. They have caused to much attention to the RC market place and gets everyone and their little cousin buying chemicals they've never heard of. I'd hate to see bans pop up on these dissociative compounds because of a bunch irresponsible sales. If I was an RC vendor, I'd stay clear of the UK. Fuck that mess.

Yeah, I am in agreement about not jumping the gun and calling it safe to any degree (in fact I wouldn't call any dissociative safe, or opioid for that matter), just saying that the general public seems to be doing so. I'm jumping ship to your side about how we should treat them as well.

Out of curiosity, how many people here do think that this is the path of RC arylcyclohexylamine development that we should be pursuing?

Edit: Word, cloudy.

That's why I keep emphasizing that it ought to be treated like a very forgiving opioid with dissociatve side-effects, not as "another ketamine."

To be honest, for me at least and indeed from most reports I've seen, methoxetamine is nothing like an opioid. Tramadol is an opioid. O-desmethyltramadol is an opioid. For me, both of them are a million miles from methoxetamine in terms of effects. Seriously, a million and one miles.

Most people seem to consider it overwhelmingly a dissociative (albeit fairly unique) with a very mild opioid action. But then I do remember you saying that another Bler said that your biochemistry was pretty unique ;)

^ I suppose ;).

I actually hope you are right. I personally believe that dissociatives are more valuable than empathogens as tools for teaching people how to love, nothing would delight me more than to see people turning to them for learning.

Out of curiosity, how many people here do think that this is the path of RC arylcyclohexylamine development that we should be pursuing?

If by "path" you mean the meph path? and selling it alongside "benzo fury"? Then absolutely not.

If by "path" you mean chemically, then yes - although I personally would like to see variation of something more specifically close to K, such as the 2'-bromo or N-ethyl analogues. No 3' or 4' substitutions. If this is ever made, I hope it gets circulated by word of mouth only, and never sold with the shit all these brit vendors are selling.

That said, I personally am perfectly happy with K and don't mind if it remains the dissociative of choice. The only improvement I could think of on K is finding something identical that lasts longer, produces less toxicity with chronic heavy use, or is less habit-forming. Otherwise, I cannot imagine anything better subjectively than K.

Sorry, I wasn't clear, but I meant the chemical path. I just don't see the merit of focusing on dissociative-opioids specifically (which it seems like is that is going on) and would rather follow paths to
a) Have a few that replicate the effects of black market dissociatives as closely as possible
b) Explore compounds with novel effects, or different combinations of effects than usual. PCPy, and some of its analogues, should be interesting for example.

^ I actually agree with you. I don't see the point of emphasizing the opioid effects - I am happy taking K along with an opioid if I felt like having the two combined :)

I am personally very sure that the 3'-MeO substitution (and the effect it entails) seems to override anything on the amine. This certainly seems to be true for 3-MeO-PCPy, since you mention that.

To give an example, it seems to me that there is far more difference between PCE and PCP than there is between 3-MeO-PCE and 3-MeO-PCP.

Really? That's interesting. Though in that case I don't see 3-MeO-PCE being synthed more than once or twice, given that 3-MeO-PCP is currently under production and will see general release this December. Hopefully that will be treated with the respect single or sub milligram psychs are, but given the UK market especially, I see hospitalizations on the horizon.

I'd be happy if I someday manage to experience half of the dissociatives you have so I might figure some of this out myself. For one (aside from my aforementioned compounds of significant interest) I have long had this nagging desire to explore tiletamine and some of its relatives, something about the tepid reports on it led me to believe that it has untapped potential in the form of polydrug combinations.

Seeing how our resident legend who is f&B reacted to this... I think this is one that should be left alone and not flung around like a "meph replacement" like so many chemicals are being marketed out to be

It was 3-MeOPCP that I had a wobbly with, not this. Even thenon reflection I think it was a bit of an overreaction on the behalf of my partner due to my unresponsiveness & the fact she'd just had her bag stolen while in Leeds. Although the paramedics reported my BP as being massively high, on reflection I think it's because they noticed my tiny pupils and gave me naloxone, thinking it was an opiate & then probably adrenaline when that didn't work.

Also, it was a silly high dose (50mg IM two hours after a 20mg IM dose), but I think my self destructive tendancies got the better of me after the cat I'd lived with for 22 years had just died. Never had any problems with 3-MeO PCE and I've done quite high doses (35mg IM); in fact I'd say it's safer than 3-MeOPCP.

I think the whole negative hype surrounding PCP is a cause of a lot of the scaremongering xurrounding the arylcyclohexylamines (even PCP wasn't as fucked up as I was expecting and that was approaching it without contamination by media hype)

ahhhh I see... Thanks for clearing that up Mr. B

I thought it was 3meoPCE that did that, not 3meoPCP.. my mistake %)

^ Yeah, I was under that wrong impression too, thanks for clearing it up, K. <3 :).

If you see the long TR I wrote about 3-MeO-PCP, you'd notice that at the end, after several redoses (of high doses), I experienced a full-blown manic attack as an after-effect and after several hours without it stopping I had to knock myself out with copious diazepam and tequila.

This, however, is encouraging. I might give 3-MeO-PCE a whirl sometime very soon :).

Is there anything known about the neurotoxicity of 3-MeO-PCP or 3-MeO-PCE?

And as someone without tolerance to anything who finds ketamine to be cold and emotionless, but loves his serotonergic psychedelics, especially 5-MeO-DMT, and who likes some uppers once in a while in low to moderate dosages; do you think I'll like the more "up"-dissociatives more?

Anyone else tried this yet?

Yeah i had just over 20mg up the nose - it was very nice for me; but should be treated with respect i think (as with any entheogen, or any relatively untried chemical for that matter). Gradual comeup over 45 minutes or so, 2-3 hours main effects, with a very gradual tail off over several more hours (with a lingering effect noticed for a couple of days after). There was definite dissociation but i also felt the dopamine at the same time (e.g. i could walk and talk more or less all the way through) - i think that's supposed to be where potential problems come from with this type of stuff - although it seemed absolutely fine for me at my dose - YMMV. The lingering after effects need to be accounted for though (i wouldn't have wanted to work the next day - i still felt a bit weird - but nice too). Overall it felt roughly similar to mxe, but it was stronger and more stimulating; but i only tried up to 40mg of mxe (roll on november).

Can see the danger though with the gradual comeup (45min+) and the long half life; irresponsible use (e.g. redosing like k) may lead to problems - (i nearly redosed myself while mashed). I don't really know likely effects of redosing too much too soon (anyone?) - and what would be a rough safe minimum time before redosing? or is it best not to and up the initial dose slightly instead? (i know not many have tried this...f&b?). I'm glad i got this, but hope not too many idiots get hold of it, even though i'm probably one of them (i understand he's not advertising any future batches anyway)

Last edited: