• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

I recently got some 3-meo-pce I'm slightly concerned might actually be 3-meo-pcp. It's a very fine powder, unlike the last batch I had which was sort of the texture of table salt. And when I tried this very fine powder, it wasn't as euphoric as my other 3-meo-pce experiences were.

I do have something I know is 3-meo-pcp as well, so I guess I will do some side by side comparisons and see if they are the same. Anyone have suggestions for differences to look out for?

Sorry. But you can't ID drugs visually. Most drugs come in a variety of salts, colors and crystal sizes.

Sorry. But you can't ID drugs visually. Most drugs come in a variety of salts, colors and crystal sizes.

I Intend to take into account things like taste, how it feels when insufflated, onset, duration. A visual comparison was never a priority.

Umm... well, let's see, they do taste different, can't really describe obviously, but then again I have 2 batches of 3-MeO-PCP that taste and smell different too.

Probably the main objective difference is that 3-MeO-PCP is a good bit more potent, both are quite potent but -PCP is possibly even twice as potent. So if you try the 3-MeO-PCP at a certain dosage to calibrate, and then you try the possible 3-MeO-PCE the next time at the same dosage, and the first one was quite a bit stronger, you probably really have 3-MeO-PCP. Also, the 3-MeO-PCE feels more chill and empathogenic, whereas 3-MeO-PCP is sharper and more manic.

Your best bet would be to send to a lab to get tested.

I was at a music festival this weekend, and on the last day, not wanting to add more psychedelics into my brain for the 3rd day in a row, but still wanting to do something trippy, I decided to try a full oral dose of this. Unfortunately I hadn't remembered to pre-weigh a dose and no scale was available, so I eyeballed it, I was shooting for 20mg. I was relatively drunk when I did this, and to be honest I have no idea how much I consumed, except that it was clearly a lot more than I expected, because once it hit me fully, I was GONE. I was having a great time and felt very happy and comfortable, but I was so dissociated I don't even have concrete memories of the experience, everything was conceptual. I was listening to my friend's band's Sunday set when it hit me fully, after that we saw another set and then a jam consisting of a lot of members of different bands, and I don't have one concrete memory of actual music or conversation or even sight until the end before I passed out, then I have a few concrete images of actual vision; instead, I have a series of unconnected sensory memories where the music and visual representation were somehow merged into something that didn't seem like sight or sound. It was incredibly abstract in a way I have only experienced once before, when I took a measured 15mg of 3-MeO-PCP and 40mg of MXE in 2 doses at a concert, and the same thing basically happened except this experience was far stronger. Apparently there was a lot of socializing happening in between. My friends looked out for me, because anyone who interacted with me at all could tell I was really out there. I would respond to people with brief replies that made sense but were barely intelligible, or with a thousand yard gaze, and I had a massive smile plastered on my face constantly and seemed to be having a great time. However I do not remember any socializing at all. Alcohol was also a factor, I probably had more drinks after it hit but I'm not sure, and I was moderately drunk when I took it. I don't really regret it because it was interesting but I do regret not remembering most of my last night at the festival as anything other than abstract moments of synesthesia.

Moral of the story: weigh your doses. I will admit to eyeballing 3-MeO-PCP the way I typically use it, but that's because the way I use it is to do 3-5 2mg bumps throughout the day and I have previously weighed it many times, and I have a tiny scoop that, when level, is approximately 2mg. And I don't recommend it to others on here either. These compounds are extremely potent and had I been at the festival with anyone but great friends who care about me, who knows what could have happened.

Interestingly, unlike 3-MeO-PCP, there was no mania at all... I felt very calm the whole time.

Last edited:
Wow dude. I will definitely remember to weigh my doses. I've noticed alcohol can seriously ramp up the 'wobble w0w0w0w0w' effects if you will?

for sure alcohol potentiates the sedation and dissociation from dissos. I always take a few cold beers with my dissos because of this, but taking a disso while drunk can be pretty dangerous and amnesic.

Xork, sounds like you were riding the line like a boss, and didn't cross it! Nice one!

There seems to be a species of hole on both this and 3-MeO-PCP, if for whatever reason you push it high enough. (I like to lick the last bits out of the baggies, obviously not optimal HR either but I do weigh 'em before and after. It was my last ~30mg of 3-MeO-PCE along with some good bud that had me in blissed out la-la land.) They don't take your consciousness to hyperspace the way MXE, O-PCE and such can, but the familiar feeling of having found some kind of god mode is there.

I actually appreciate the dreamy intoxication that this one brings to the experience. I feel like there's a lot less potential for things to go pear-shaped than there is with its PCP brother, which feels way too functional even in excess.

There seems to be a species of hole on both this and 3-MeO-PCP, if for whatever reason you push it high enough. (I like to lick the last bits out of the baggies, obviously not optimal HR either but I do weigh 'em before and after. It was my last ~30mg of 3-MeO-PCE along with some good bud that had me in blissed out la-la land.) They don't take your consciousness to hyperspace the way MXE, O-PCE and such can, but the familiar feeling of having found some kind of god mode is there.

I actually appreciate the dreamy intoxication that this one brings to the experience. I feel like there's a lot less potential for things to go pear-shaped than there is with its PCP brother, which feels way too functional even in excess.

If you do enough of this you will get wonked the fuck out http://bluelight.org/vb/threads/821489-3-meo-PCE-(experienced)-160mg-trip-to-psych-ward

Will this chem test positive on a 10 or 12 panel urine analysis/test for pcp or anything else, like 3 meo pcp does?

Im sitting on some 3 meo pcp at the moment wanting so badly to dose but it came to my attention it tests positive and im under random tests to stay at where im living currently.

Please help

Will this chem test positive on a 10 or 12 panel urine analysis/test for pcp or anything else, like 3 meo pcp does?

I tested this on a 7-panel lab test (which means it is more accurate than a quick dip test) and it came up negative for PCP....I had a lot of it in my system, so likely the test concluded that it was not exactly PCP. What I am saying is you can not be sure of the results for your case, play it safe, but this was my experience for the sake of science.

I tested this on a 7-panel lab test (which means it is more accurate than a quick dip test) and it came up negative for PCP....I had a lot of it in my system, so likely the test concluded that it was not exactly PCP. What I am saying is you can not be sure of the results for your case, play it safe, but this was my experience for the sake of science.

Thank you

Guess i have to get this now. Of course i wanted to try it anyway, and would have. Too bad emeopcp tests positive though... So unfortunate for my situation. :'(

I dont know what test was used but when I was arrested but my urine did not test positive for PCP even though I was DEEP in some 3-meo-pcp (daily for the previous two months and used that night also which was the main factor leading to the arrest). But as always YMMV; best to play it safe.

I dont know what test was used but when I was arrested but my urine did not test positive for PCP even though I was DEEP in some 3-meo-pcp (daily for the previous two months and used that night also which was the main factor leading to the arrest). But as always YMMV; best to play it safe.

Thanks so much for your input.

See that has always been my experience too. When i used to test for house arrest I always came back clean even while under the influence of 3 meo pcp so i never had an issue with it. Id assume they were testing me under a 10 panel. I was always told back in the day that 3 meo pcp didnt test false positive so i wasnt worried about it. Now just a quick google search and everyone is saying it does indeed test false positive which has me paranoid. Sigh.. Sometimes the internet makes it hard to know whats actually true

I just snorted about 20 mg of this. It takes me about 2 hours to feel it when I take it orally. Insufflated should come on faster, right?

Exactly how potent is this compound? If someone could give it to me in terms of 2'-Oxo-PCE, that'd great. So like how many mg of O-PCE equals approx 20mg of 3-MeO-PCE. I've read that the latter is significantly more potent, I've also read they are more or less equipotent. I'd like to get a straight answer.

I just snorted about 20 mg of this. It takes me about 2 hours to feel it when I take it orally. Insufflated should come on faster, right?

Exactly how potent is this compound? If someone could give it to me in terms of 2'-Oxo-PCE, that'd great. So like how many mg of O-PCE equals approx 20mg of 3-MeO-PCE. I've read that the latter is significantly more potent, I've also read they are more or less equipotent. I'd like to get a straight answer.

The problem is, there's no direct comparison because qualitatively the effects are different.