• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCE Thread

I just read on urban dictionary that gfy could mean "go fuck yourself" or "good for you". Damn, that acronym could be interpreted either in a good or bad way xD

I just read on urban dictionary that gfy could mean "go fuck yourself" or "good for you". Damn, that acronym could be interpreted either in a good or bad way xD
It's always been funny to me how many acronyms English speakers use in the interwebz.

I imagine English is tough for people to learn later in life, because so much of it in practice is about invention... creating new words, using acronyms, using humor within the structure of the language. Not to mention all the strange exceptions to the rules that you just have to know about with some (quite a lot of) words. I think it's interesting that each English-speaking region in the world has its own sound and its own colloquial lexicon. I love how there are endless ways to say anything, it's fun and creative. :) I'm glad I'm naturalized though, I always think people who are trying to learn it by immersion are probably like, what the fuck??

Yeah I imagine some of my double entendres and figures of speech are missed on non natives. I love how words connect with other words, in meaning and phonetically.

Should 3meopce, opce, and 1plsd be a safe combo?

I made myself a guinea pig. I forget the exact doses, I think it was like ~15mg 3-meo-pce and ~20mg o-pce in a single IM shot, plus one 125ug 1p-LSD tab. Had a very weird, cathartic, rewarding night. May have ate ~10 - 15 mg of 4-aco-dmt, too.

Actually that's an apt response to deflect my patronizing with an equal dose of patronizing... When I think of something witty to say I don't always think about how it could be interpreted. Rule of thumb, don't take anything said on the Internet personally, for these words and our online avatars are only cheap representations of our true characters.

That is a trite copout to downplay anything you say as "haha internet"

Ok yep yep, you deserve a 'normal' response to your initial question. You asked me to clarify what I meant when I did 1 3meopcp and 1 3meopce (it was a nice combination). What I was saying was I did a 1:1 ratio of each, roughly. Didn't think that needed breaking down, maybe why I decided to be obtuse.

FWIW I was definitely still high on aforementioned combo when I said that, so please excuse me for being an abnormal shape, when I am normally a bit more symmetrical.

Also, FWIW, i am filled with rage and hate, suicidal as fuck, and say exactky what I mean. I dont dislike you. I asked a simppe question and you replied with, what appeared to me, a witticism to display your "tuning" laughing whild us muggles don't get it.

Ive done 100-200mg 5 apb. 300-400mg 6apb, 2g ket. Bits of o pce, "bumps" (30mg+ of 3 meo pcp), multiple microdoses of DOC. 100mg 2cc 100mg mxe 60mg MET maybe some other shit I am forgetting this past week.. Plus 10mg plus etiz daily, 6 pack of tall boys daily. Within the past few days. I hate my life and only get out of bed if I have a beer or disso to do. I am a felon. I spend all my hours trying to figure out how to get out of this country when my shit is up at the end of the year. It is a monumnetal task to not stick my pocket knife in my throat.

I just asked a simple question and you mock me. I am sorry if I responded innapropriatly, but I feel my days on this earth are numbered. I come to the one place I think I am accepted and get a flippant response to a benign question from some esoteric nutcase.

I appologize to bluelight for my ill humor and response. Its just like, the one place I feel safe to be myself and I still get shit... Well fuck everything. 4 beers and 15mg 3 meo pcp are all that got me out of bed today. So when you think you are being funny maybe consider the other person is worse off than you and isnt inclined to humor bullshit

Also, FWIW, i am filled with rage and hate, suicidal as fuck, and say exactky what I mean. I dont dislike you. I asked a simppe question and you replied with, what appeared to me, a witticism to display your "tuning" laughing whild us muggles don't get it.

Ive done 100-200mg 5 apb. 300-400mg 6apb, 2g ket. Bits of o pce, "bumps" (30mg+ of 3 meo pcp), multiple microdoses of DOC. 100mg 2cc 100mg mxe 60mg MET maybe some other shit I am forgetting this past week.. Plus 10mg plus etiz daily, 6 pack of tall boys daily. Within the past few days. I hate my life and only get out of bed if I have a beer or disso to do. I am a felon. I spend all my hours trying to figure out how to get out of this country when my shit is up at the end of the year. It is a monumnetal task to not stick my pocket knife in my throat.

I just asked a simple question and you mock me. I am sorry if I responded innapropriatly, but I feel my days on this earth are numbered. I come to the one place I think I am accepted and get a flippant response to a benign question from some esoteric nutcase.

I appologize to bluelight for my ill humor and response. Its just like, the one place I feel safe to be myself and I still get shit... Well fuck everything. 4 beers and 15mg 3 meo pcp are all that got me out of bed today. So when you think you are being funny maybe consider the other person is worse off than you and isnt inclined to humor bullshit

Keep going mate, life could be a shitty place pretty easily. I was in your same spot for 3 years, the only thing that made me to don't kill myself was snorting a big ketamine line, drink some GBL, open a cold beer and take a few alprazolam 2mg bars when I wake up. Insane tolerance to all those drugs saved my ass from an OD, it still amazes me to this day how fucked up my 3 years long megabinge was.

Eventually, all those dark clouds will disappear. It's very difficult to break with the negative thoughts/drug taking loop, but once you do it will be easier to see the light after the tunnel and find your path in life.

I'm now happily working in the job of my dreams, and I reconciled myself with my family. I still suffer from depression some days, and still have got some problems with GABA drugs and dissociatives, but if I look back I'm really doing pretty well now.

One love, yepyepwoah!

Last edited:
This drug is the most recreational substance I have ever experienced. It gladly keeps you away from formal (non-creative) commissional work (or from your every day western job if you want) and gets you focused on things that matter now on the moment. It is still the best substance I know of for tidying up/rearranging your apartment, if necessary. Moreover it increases your flirting skills (but not the interest in cheap sex, it increases the hunger for a "deep" experience with a human/being of the sexual partner of your choice or with any human (but more, if you are into that type of human), maybe it is non-sexual but it lets you see the beauty in homo sapiens for sure) and decreases anxiety big time (talking about making you ride the bike alone with a non-functioning light on a bumpy path through the forest at 3 p.m. at night in the freezing cold, in an area where wolves and wild boar are active).

And the big plus, that it is so great, that only once a week intake (at most) makes sense, since tolerance is an issue, fortunately. 3-meo-PCP is much more functional but this is the most entertaining drug for sure.

Why not getting some gloves and a punchbag instead in order to instrumentalize the rage ?

Why not getting some gloves and a punchbag instead in order to instrumentalize the rage ?

When I was a kid me and my friends had a punching bag we beat until our knuckles bled, I think the blood covered punching bag is stored at my parents house somewhere. Then we moved to beating each other up on jack daniels, backyard wrestling, beating each other up in public, beating people up at parties etc etc. those were the days

Because it doesnt actually change shit. My rage is at the human populois raping, pillaging, and destroying our perfect world

Because it doesnt actually change shit. My rage is at the human populois raping, pillaging, and destroying our perfect world

That's kind of an oxymoron, if the world's perfect how are humans destroying it? And if it was once perfect but is now being destroyed, could it ever have been perfect at all?

That's kind of an oxymoron, if the world's perfect how are humans destroying it? And if it was once perfect but is now being destroyed, could it ever have been perfect at all?

Replace perfext world.with beautiful planet ;-)

I'm going to post a trip report of my 160mg experience when I get to a computer (don't do this much)