Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 5-Methyl-MDA Thread

MagickalKat777

Bluelight Crew

Welcome to the Big & Dandy 5-Methyl-MDA Thread

200px-5-Methyl-MDA.svg.png

[original post:]

Since this stuff is starting to arrive, I thought I would start this post.

I received 200mg of the substance today. I'm thinking of starting research at 10mg and moving up by 5mg every to every other week (and not doing any other substances) to be on the safe side though it looks like the non-amphetamine substitution will probably make this one on the safer side if you take too much, I'd rather not risk it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I will be following this thread for sure :)

I would start out with 1 mg btw.

I'm no scientist but why do you say its not an amphetamine? it still has it in the full name it seems. interesting to see how it works. I much prefer MDA to MDMA

I read a report on this one some time ago,apparently it`s very powerful,i think he had 15 to 25mg,he reported a heavy body load and ended up talking to his dead friend,real hallucinations were in play and his sitter had to give him a traquilizer to help him.

Tread carefully and be safe.

I'm no scientist but why do you say its not an amphetamine? it still has it in the full name it seems. interesting to see how it works. I much prefer MDA to MDMA

From wiki: "3-Methyl-4,5-methylenedioxyamphetamine (5-Methyl-MDA) is an entactogen and psychedelic drug of the amphetamine class. It is a ring-methylated derivative of MDA and a structural isomer of MDMA.[1] Drug discrimination studies showed that 5-methyl-MDA substitutes for MDA, MMAI, DOI, and LSD, but not amphetamine, suggesting that it produces a mix of entactogen and hallucinogenic effects without any stimulant effects.[2]"

Phoenix - have a link to that report? Only report I ever saw was here and that was from someone who was known to be a total liar.

And I'm definitely expecting a bodyload... MDA definitely has one.

This seems like a very nice chemical. Personally i like MDA over MDMA so this is on my list of things to try. Whats the legal status, you said you got a free sample so im guessing its an unscheduled?

It was the same report i think,definitely from BL.I think this would be a class A drug in the UK and probably schedule 1 in the USA.

It definitely falls under the analog act but it would have to be tested in court...

I also prefer MDA to MDMA though I'm excited about the lack of stimulation associated with this one as MDA subs for amphetamine much more strongly than MDMA does and it definitely shows in its use.

You`ll have to dive in and test it,let us know,what it`s like.I much prefer MDA to MDMA also.

And with posts like the one were talking about,if it is a lie it should be deleted as it gives a false account and doesn`t help at harm minimisation.

Structurally, 5-methyl-mda is to mmda as dom is to tma-2.

Should be even more interesting than I was expecting then.

And yes, I'll definitely make sure to report but I'm staying "clean" of everything for at least a week before trials begin because I don't want anything tainting my report.