• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion

Awwww I got a bottle like that knocking around. Hello Machine (capitalization neccesary)!

Why is this drug so illegal? ive not tried it yet but everyone ive spoken to has recomended it.

Politics, racism and fear are why they are illegal, it has nothing to do with the quality of the drugs

DMT 101:

If you use the machine (or a few of them) for not only smoking dmt but also cannabinoids make sure you mark them accordingly. and don't let them lie around on the same table.
especially not one loaded with 30mg+ of dmt and another one with an unknown residue of some weed (yes, that works if you are desperate).

when I heard the wave (it was small but distinct) I couldn't believe I was that dumb. :!

surprisingly I immediately accepted what was to come and it was not much, maybe just 15mg due to smoking technique.
I'm still shaking a bit, though. :D

this was probably my first real mistake out of irresponsibility when it comes to serious substances...

ive got some DMT, and nobody i know wants to try it or has the balls to try it. ive offered it to loads of people for free. what the fuck. theres so many people around that would love to try this stuff

ive got some DMT, and nobody i know wants to try it or has the balls to try it. ive offered it to loads of people for free. what the fuck. theres so many people around that would love to try this stuff

More DMT for you then. :D

I'd get a train from Glasgow to wherever you live in England's south west just to try DMT, what is wrong with your friends.

Had 2 DMT experiences last night, 27mgs & 34mgs IV, which equates to .4mg/kg and .55 mg/kg. Interesting experiences unlike my other ones. I ended up seeing the elves, as they're known. They were all very busy performing some task involving a gooey substance, but weren't interested in communicating what they were doing, just going about their business. They were all very jovial and just having fun. Very interesting experiences. I'm probably going to be exploring with higher dosages next time.

edit- I wanted to add that where my other experiences carried messages of deeper or higher meaning and profundity, this was just good-natured, there was no heavy subject material for some reason.

Last edited:
I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to catch hell for this from someone, but it was extracted product, as synthesis is beyond my current capabilities. And of course it was only the cleanest of the product I've produced- recrystallized, pure white, very little odor.

That is wreckless, putting plant matter in your veins can fuck shit up badly. I read a story of a guy who injected marijuana water and died of some fucked up shit like a massive fever, diarrhea, puking, and then death

I know this won't mitigate or excuse it for some, but I was FAR more certain of my products purity than of any of the filthy street drugs I've put in my veins over the years.

I feel far better putting a known dose directly into my bloodstream than going through the anxiety of having to smoke it and not knowing if I'll get the intended dose in time. For ME, it's the preferred ROA. It makes me feel at ease and comfortable with what I'm going to do and certain of the dose. And hey, my lungs don't ache from inhaling the vapors. I certainly wouldn't advise anyone else to do this, and I am definitely not advocating it.

Was this guy's marijuana water made with extracted alkaloids or simply boiled plant matter? What steps toward 'safety' did he take?

Last edited:
lol @ cannabis broth :D<3
26.gif

Capitalizing "ME" in "for ME" doesn't render you any less vulnerable than all the other "me"s in the world. Nor does having injected substances of even less guaranteed purity in the past.

I know this won't mitigate or excuse it for some, but I was FAR more certain of my products purity than of any of the filthy street drugs I've put in my veins over the years.

I feel far better putting a known dose directly into my bloodstream than going through the anxiety of having to smoke it and not knowing if I'll get the intended dose in time. For ME, it's the preferred ROA. It makes me feel at ease and comfortable with what I'm going to do and certain of the dose. And hey, my lungs don't ache from inhaling the vapors. I certainly wouldn't advise anyone else to do this, and I am definitely not advocating it.

Was this guy's marijuana water made with extracted alkaloids or simply boiled plant matter? What steps toward 'safety' did he take?

I believe he was just emphasizing HIS preference.

I'm unsure of how safe or dangerous I think this is, I feel like theres a very good chance of crystal clear DMT being pure enough for IV (maybe not IM). But I'm not overly informed on plant allergies.