• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Tryptamines The Big & Dandy DMT Thread - The 6th Recursion

everything compressing into one and a feeling of all possibilities flashing at once, combined with a build up to 'zero-time', then a white out, but so much confusion and speed. It didn't feel as alien and wierd as DMT. I suppose I am clutching at straws to describe somethings - sorry.

I remember feeling that the universe is everything and ALL possibilities, how could it be any other way? The feeling/realizing of ALL possibilities beyond just the concept, was transcendent. I didn't feel anything transcendent with DMT, just total shock and complete idiosyncrasy.

I had a similar experience when I had a ++++ on 4-aco-DMT, it's really hard to put in chronological order but I know I experienced the white out, the 'zero time' and the 'everything compressing into one.'

..it was the most incredible/intense moment of my life.

I wish there was some sort of catalogue of these experiences where we could cite what chem and roa got you to this point, and the qualitative differences of everyone's experiences.

I wish there was some sort of catalogue of these experiences where we could cite what chem and roa got you to this point, and the qualitative differences of everyone's experiences.

That would be interesting. Also experimenting on ways to map out the ++++ DMT experience would be very interesting.

'[/I]The usual milestones for perception and memory were lacking. There could be no memory of the sequence of visions because there was no time -- and no memory of structure because space was converted into flowing process (see erowid dmt journal5 for an interesting aproach to counter act this matter, with an attempt to impose time-content mileposts on the flow of process).'

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_journal5.shtml

^ did they follow this up^ is there any further additions to this?

Last edited:
i recently tried to smoke DMT but the smoke was so painful to inhale that i coughed all out everytime before the chemical could even enter my system. i have absolutly no idea how people can get high from such a stingy smoke.

is there another ROA where i do not need a MAOI like oral? i know most dmt is freebase, so snorting is of no use i guess. can DMT be plugged when dissolved in vinegar or held sublingually as solution?

^^ you can infuse some herb you like with your dmt, I find the smoke a lot smoother when smoked this way and it's easier to handle. 1:1 ratio works fine for me.

Inject it intravenously, perhaps, if that's an option for you?

no. i'm besides some IM shots totally inexperienced with IV and needles in general and it's also some line i dont really want to cross. i know it sounds stupid, because it pretty much does not matter how a drug enters your system if it does anyway, but i just lost too many good friends and my ex girlfriend to heroin overdose, so the whole IV-thing is rather something personal i want to stay away from.

^lyserigication: forgot to mention that i'm a non-smoker and i also don't do weed. never. it just makes me paranoid and psychotic and i cannot enjoy the "high". i do vape some chems tho or chase them off from foil, but nothing i had so far was so unpleasant and painful on the way down than dmt. maybe an impure product? i cannot tell.

i guess if sublingual absorbtion does not work, plugging is my only option then when doing DMT without a MAOI? i'm just a bit concerned about the dose. is there a way to start low and ramp up? i hear DMT almost produces no tolerance, so maybe i can work my way up over one weekend? and how long does the trip last when plugging?

i definitly have some respect on that front.

can DMT be plugged when dissolved in vinegar

It certainly can. Make sure it's ph neutral and then squirt it up the anus with a syringe. Start with a small dose as it's going to hit you explosively fast and you will pretty much be at the peak of the trip inside a couple of minutes. Very, very intense. Short lived trip tho. I did take an MAOI with mine, I'm not sure it works without an MAOI because it first-bypasses the liver which deactives the DMT.

Subluingally doesn't work anywhere near as well as rectal.

Impossible to say, the brown / yellow / red color that DMT can have are impurities that may be active or inactive.

I find it's white if you freeze-precipitate with fresh naptha everytime. It's yellow if you freeze-precip with reused naptha. I don't think there's any difference to the DMT.

There are many citing papers and books. Save for John Lilly, I doubt that there is anyone more widely published in this area. It shouldn't be too hard to find follow up research, since it was extensive. What aspect are you interested in, specifically?

(John Lilly huh? thanks)

a follow up to this (link) would be interesting, with more examples of programmed sessions using DMT. He suggests a new way to 'map' the experience of a plus ++++ DMT landscape, in a follow up session:

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dmt/dmt_journal5.shtml

''This session suggests that a more efficient way to chart psychedelic experiences would be to: 1) memorize the keyboard of the experiential typewriter so that communication down to ground control could be automatic, and 2) plan the flight in such a way that the ground control would not ask unanswerable questions -- "Where am I indeed!" but would tell the subject where to go. Then the communication task of the voyager would be to indicate if he were on course, i.e., that he was or was not following the flight instructions radioed up by ground control.

Ground control should send up stimuli. Suggestivity is wide open. La Guardia tower directs the flight.

DID YOU LEARN ANYTHING OF VALUE FROM THIS SESSION? IF SO, PLEASE SPECIFY: "Session was of great value. I am clearly and strongly motivated to work out methods of ground control and planned flights."

I find it fascinating that you could even attempt to map this roller coaster ego death.

Also has anyone else download the DMT handbook? Nicely put together, hats off.

Anyone had any experience making enthused leaf? Any tips? Eg. what are good dry herbs to use?

Anyone know of any good on-line sources or places to buy vials to store DMT long time in? Or any other ways that doesn't involve freezing and or basic lab equipment?

Last edited:
i recently tried to smoke DMT but the smoke was so painful to inhale that i coughed all out everytime before the chemical could even enter my system. i have absolutly no idea how people can get high from such a stingy smoke.

is there another ROA where i do not need a MAOI like oral? i know most dmt is freebase, so snorting is of no use i guess. can DMT be plugged when dissolved in vinegar or held sublingually as solution?

I'd be tempted to try other smoking methods first. My advice would be to try the bottle method (see link) so you just have one huge lung full and then even if you cough, it wont matter, you will be gone in seconds (if a high dose).

Personally I don't find it harsh, could be something to do with your DMT maybe?

Or toughen your lungs up, take up smoking other things first?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtckVptu4I4&noredirect=1

Last edited:
You'll have to remove your "++++" imprinting for it to make any sense, but I have a series of follow-up papers written by Leary (and Leary and Metzner) that I will scan and upload.

My apologies - That's in reference to a Shulgin ranting scale Plus 4 (++++).

Those papers sound interesting, would you please so kindly post a link to them or show me where you have up-loaded them on this site? (sorry I'm not a 100% sure how things work on BL in regards to uploading, viewing doc's etc). Thank you.

Seemed like I read something about Desmanthus Illinoensis in TIHKAL, and was wondering if it is worthwhile to extract from the root bark of that instead of Mimosa Hostilis, as I'm having difficulty in finding Mhrb. This would be excellent if Desmanthus Illinoensis is effective as it readily grows in this locale. So, anyone know of this? Thanks. :)

Last edited:
In principle , it should be the same basic formula , but with a couple twists. Its like extracting it from Phalaris, same basic in princple. Dry the material, powderize t, (you basically want to know the potency of it when compared with MHRB) You'll probbly want to use more water, as i'm doubting its gona be more potent MHRB, and the increased surface area will require a bigger jar/jug/sep funnuell with the increased amount of water, also bear in mind more water means more lye, = a larger process involving buckets and stuff.

I stumbled across this video of a mandelbrot and it kind of reminded me of a less disorientating version of part of my DMT trip, before I lost all connection with reality.

Does anyone have any imagery or videos of what there DMT trips 'looked' like. I know its kind of impossible to nail down, or even put into imagery, but maybe we could give it ago, could be interesting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jGaio87u3A&feature=related&noredirect=1

Last edited:
Anyone any tips on making enuthused leaf? what leaf to use and what ratio?

I dont have a scale so i have eye balled maybe 2:3 (two parts DMT one part leaf, probably weaker) using powered Banisteriopsis Caapi mixed tobacco using Acetone.

do you think this will be cool?

I dont want to used too much with my first try as DMT is expensive and I dont have the time to extract myself now

Last edited:
I stumbled across this video of a mandelbrot and it kind of reminded me of a less disorientating version of part of my DMT trip, before I lost all connection with reality.

Does anyone have any imagery or videos of what there DMT trips 'looked' like. I know its kind of impossible to nail down, or even put into imagery, but maybe we could give it ago, could be interesting?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jGaio87u3A&feature=related&noredirect=1

This video is inspired, watch the WHOLE thing , and focus (even if sober) ... you start to feel "dreamy" ghahahah

I tried DMT for the 1st time about 8 months ago and did so by smoking it out of a pipe. I mixed it with herb and just sprinkled the DMT on top. It tasted like ass, but it did the trick. The person I did it with (Experienced DMT user) had me lay down in a comfortable spot (Couch, Bed, etc..) once I took my second hit. The first hit I took a regular rip, but the second rip I took a huge hit. Try to keep the smoke in your lungs as long as possible before exhaling. The experience was amazing and I really can explain what I saw. Dont know if this helps... Just wanted to tell you what steps I took to make sure I had the best experience.

Okay I managed to get a hold of some DMT, a friend claims that I shouldn't read any trip reports because it will affect the way I perceive my trip, do you guys agree or disagree? I've heard nothing can really prepare you for it anyway.

I'm interested in preloading with Moclobemide in order to increase the effects of smoked DMT. Anybody have any suggestions regarding dosage and time of administration of both compounds?