• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

tumblr

^Say what?. :D

Thanks for puttin' my name forward, gals. Appreciated. <3

I would classify my tumblr as 'personalities'. That's the main focus anyway, so whatever. :D

Re: True Blood. I've been watching from the start and we're currently into season two here in the UK (which I think is a whole lot better than season one). Anyway, it wasn't until I was being the lame geek that I am and was busy makin' a screencap from Kalifornia when I realised that's the same actress who plays Maryanne in True Blood.

1105-5820.jpg

As for talking to various people, just do it. I stuck a message in someone's ask box the other day just to tell them I thought their page was awesome. She then started following me back. :)

Also, apologies for bombarding everyone with photos of Mary Timony from various angles and whatnot. I just need to get it out of my system and then I'll be fine. =D

ive been submitting her under personalities.

damn tg england is BEHIND. we're on like season 5 here in the US!

and i remember reading reviews once season two came out and like rolling stone was like THANK GOD they got their accent straight and realized people in Louisiana have AIR CONDITIONING and not EVERY TREE IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS COVER IN MOSS.

:D

^Yeah- they did great on the accents- and next summer will be season 4 I think...........

TG-I listed you under personalities the first time, so I'm glad I did :D
TrueBlood- Yeah, I gotta go rent season 3 - I saw most of it online but I want to refresh and see the finale.......
I don't know if Eric, Pam or Lafayette is my favorite b/c they're all awesome:)

taow- Signing up was pretty easy- I don't remember exactly how I did it but go to Tumblr.com and the front page there should give basic step by step instructions on how to get started!

fuckin' LOL i was telling Pander last night that the only type of black cooks I ever waitressed with in Louisiana were exactly like Lafayette, and that we needed one of those in our social circle!

and Eric is much sexier in the books imho

omg so ADDICTED to tumblr its sucking my time away from Bluelight!

^Everyone needs a Lafayette in their life.
He reminds me of one of my good friends growing up- (Who I still talk to)

Whoa... they have Tumblr for Blackberry (<3), Iphone, Android, Facebook... I'm not letting it into my Facebook. My friend in FL said eventually they will all implode on each other or something and wind up as "myidroidtwitberryface" or something like that.

Happy to follow you all. My page will primarily be dedicated to photography and creative writing about world events, politics, travel, and just everyday fun times. :) I plan to take a photography class after the holidays, when Santa will hopefully bring me a really great DSLR camera.

Last edited:
Ooooh DSLR cameras are incredible, I'm gonna camp out on your roof and wait for santa muhahahhaa =D

COMMENT OPTION?!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?

i can has secret knowledge?

i just changed my theme/picture/all that shit for the millionth time. ADDICTED TO THIS FUCKING SITE.

Huh, I changed my theme the other day too. I'm stickin' with this one though. It's pretty awesome. :D

*Goes to look at yours*

holy shit omg i figured it out. ITS ON NAO NUKKAS

TURN ON YOUR CMMT OPTION AND I SPAM THE SHIT OUTTA ALL YA'LLS

hey tg, i like your theme. i think it suits your tumblr really well. i think i wanna upload a background on to my theme...

Going now to check out your themes and try to figure out comment option..............