The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread: Second Dose

ebola?

Bluelight Crew
The Big & Dandy MDAI Thread

200px-MDAI.svg.png

Wikipedia MDAI page

Previous thread

Carry on :)

EDIT: Doh! I'll see if I can get the post on the right page shortly. I may have to get a man in though :|

(Sorry to cosy up on you like this Ebola - quick fixes ftw)

***** Original Post *****​

I yield moderately strong fx at ~125 mg. Just don't ruin it by expecting something very close to mdma.

This one's such a winner in combos. Shame to see it becoming less common.

Last edited by a moderator:
This one's such a winner in combos. Shame to see it becoming less common.
I agree. I like the idea of being able to moderate neurotransmitter levels with highly selective compounds. There's a whole world of greatness that's rejected by the myopic market. It's a tool people! Sometimes you have to use more than one to build something magnificent! Learn yo' self fools!

I like the fact that this can be kept quiet when you are out and about, it's enjoyable for me even on it's own with a few beers. Must be my age showing but these days I like having frequent little extended 'above threshold' buzzes going, don't get me wrong I love occasionally getting fucked but not all the time.

If this batch proves to be as good as I think it's going to be I'll be stocking up on it in case it disappears completely, does anyone know offhand the shelf life/ideal storage for this one?

Could agree more, ebola. I've found it to be a worthy drug on its own, and it is a excellent base in combinations. Stunned it hasn't received a more positive response from the majority.

I'm not planning no taking it on its own anyway. I was thinking of combining with AMT has anyone else tried this

It is reckless to take a drug in a combination for your first time.

It is reckless to take a drug in a combination for your first time.

Yes... think of the impact on family & friends if you should end up in the hospital, all because of your buzz-greed.

I would guess AMT, as it is so highly stimulating, surely has NE and D releasing effects... if it also releases bunches of serotonin I would worry about serotonin syndrome on the combo, otherwise MIGHT be OK.

BUT: Note the varying responses... one guy above said GF felt very jittery, so you would not want that then AMT on top of it. You could well be one of the outlying very strong responders, in which case the combo could be disastrous.

You really need to try the contemplated dose of MDAI on its own first. (And if you never did AMT before, for god's sake try that on its own first, too, only then reassess combo experiment design; if you have, never mind.)

I think this is very good on its own at least the new batch, never tried the old one or combined this. It makes it especially good if it's really is non-neurotoxic. At least I haven felt any "toxic" effects (like with mdma, methylone or other neurotoxic drugs) even that I've redosed about 4 times and its still works great. Reading is great while on it (I read The Tibetan Book Of Dead in whole while on it), almost felt asleep tho' very sleepy stuff :D

I think this is very good on its own at least the new batch, never tried the old one or combined this. It makes it especially good if it's really is non-neurotoxic. At least I haven felt any "toxic" effects (like with mdma, methylone or other neurotoxic drugs) even that I've redosed about 4 times and its still works great. Reading is great while on it (I read The Tibetan Book Of Dead in whole while on it), almost felt asleep tho' very sleepy stuff :D

I'm betting this will be very nice in combo with merely an OTC MiniThin EF 25/50 cap (25mg synephrine, 200mg caffeine, rhodiola, ginseng... EXCELLENT fairly mild easy up, easy down Trucker Upper... just made that up! (C) DHoover!) which should provide just the right NE and D boost and prevent the sleepiness.

I read the first 30 or so pages of this thread and then ordered some MDAI..got around to reading the rest and I saw that people were complaining about the white MDAI. I believe thats what being shipped to me.. is it possibly any good or should I just throw it away?

Seems the consensus is MDAI is NOT white..

I'm aware most RC's should be white theoretically -- thats why I wasn't thrown off buying a white powder. However after reading the thread, pretty much everyone who has had the white MDAI said it is not MDAI, and that the tan or brown MDAI was the only legit stuff going around

I'd prefer an answer from someone with actual experience with MDAI..

seems the white MDAI is best avoided.

but that was about a month ago...don't know if anything changed

Yes... think of the impact on family & friends if you should end up in the hospital, all because of your buzz-greed.

Yeah...and life is comparatively long; we all have sufficient time to try drugs on their own when taking them for the first time. ;)

ebola

I decided to try mdai last night after not receiving my benzo fury pellets as they had been delayed again. The mdai powder I got was advertised as being the purist yet. It was white in appearance and very crystally. I bought a gram and decided to put 100 mg each into 5 capsules so I could take at the charlatans gig I was attending.

We started off at the pub and I had a good 6 or so pints. I was in a good mood by then and decided to take a capsule (100 mg). I gave 1 to my friend too. After about and hour or so I didn't really feel anything. We had a couple of more drinks and decided to walk up to the venue. Before we left the pub I made the decision to take 2 more 100 mg capsules and gave my friend the last one.

45 minutes later we were standing outside the venue waiting on my mates friends turning up with his tickets that he'd stupidly left at home lol. It was then that I started to really feel something off the mdai. I felt very floaty and had a nice grin on my face. I'm very chatty with people now and the drink effects are beginning to wear off me. My mouth is very very dry now and just want to get inside to get a pint.

We get into the gig and decide to get another pint. By this time my vision has started to go and I'm finding it very hard to control. I'm grinding my teeth now and my body is tensing up. I'm really enjoying it by this point. With all the flashing lights I'm really finding it hard for my vision to stay focused. Iv took 300mg by this point. My friend who has took 200mg looks as fucked as me lol. He's enjoying it though. My girlfriend also keeps telling me that I looked fucking wasted. This is true but I'm really enjoying the buzz from this stuff.

The gig finishes at 11 and it's been 4 hours since I took the first capsule. Due to money reasons me and the girlfriend can't stay out so we head to the train station to go home. My eyes are still rattly at this point and I'm still grinding my teeth. I still have a nice happy buzz from this though and in the back of my mind I know I'm going to go home and take the last half gram of this stuff. I get very greedy at times lol.

On the train the girlfriend phones her mate and we arrange to meet at their house. I really need a drink of juice or water now as my mouth is that dry. I know I won't be consuming anymore alcohol. The mdai powder is all that's on my mind.

At about half 12 we get to her mates house with me and my half gram. As soon as I get there I'm in the kitchen taking 250 mg in a rizla skin. I don't have time to let that settle and I'm like fuck it, I'm gubbing the rest lol. Half an hour later then bang. I'm so fucked now. My heart is racing and my body is tensing up so much. My vision has completely gone now. I can't focus atoll. I'm loving it though. I'm just lying on the floor at this point with 3 people telling me how out of it I was. All I'm drinking now is diluted orange juice and the occasional fag. I feel this great buzz for a good 2 hours. Im not as talkative at this point i should add. Im just content lying on the floor and listening to there conversations. My girlfriend, her pal and her man are really drunk.

I'm very impressed with this powder so far. At 15 quid gram I find it reasonable
too.

It's 4 in the morning now and I'm beginning to feel a bit sick. This lasts for a good hour. I'm still lying on the floor and to be honest I can hardy move my body. My thoughts start to think about getting my girlfriend home and start fucking her lol. My dick has shrunk a little but not as much as say I'd been taking speed. So the girl tells me she want to go home. I get up from the floor and I'm struggling to walk. The thought of a fuck keeps me going. We only stay 2 minutes from our house so it ain't a long walk.

I soon as I'm in a rush to get all my clothes of and just lie in bed waiting on her coming in. I'm still buzzing like fuck and the sickness is fading. I have no trouble getting an erection but for the life of me can't cum. I can't get it out. I satisfy her though lol.

It's 6 in the morning now and I feel a bit rushy but my vision is back to normal. I smoke a few fags at this point and I'm cursing myself for not having beer in the house. I like to drink beer after I take uppers to try and kind of knock myself out to sleep. I think I fall asleep about 7ish.

I get about 5 hours sleep before I have to pick my son up from grannies. When I wake up my jaw is a bit sore. No real sore head or that. I feel normal. At least I can still do stuff today now. I also don't feel grumpy atoll which I usually feel after taking uppers.

In conclusion, I really enjoyed this chemical. The only thing that would put me off taking this in public is my eyes rattling. I found this hard to control.

That's the first time iv ever wrote a trip report by the way lol. Iv been reading this site for a few months now and love it. There is a lot of information available on these boards. I just thought I'd offer something to it.

Pb109

Wow, I want to try this but had the impression most of it being sold was pish...you've got me intrigued :)

Oh it definitely sounds active from all the various reports I seem, at lower doses in combos, SLIGHTLY higher doses on its own.

But, pb109's amounts were pretty over-the-top... NOT RECOMMENDED! No wonder he felt rotten later... sounds like serotonin syndrome, which CAN be dangerous.

It is a very selective and very potent Serotonin releaser, and just because it does not give you an amphetamine-like WHEEE buzz, is no excuse to gobble it up as though you were a dumb little kid eating candy... RESPECT these powerful medicines, please!

2X mdai? I think someone is pulling your leg (or both legs... double strength!)

Unless all thats meant is a double dose (makes no sense as there is no std dose), this sounds absurd. A molecule is a molecule. Use your heads please people. Evolution gave you a brain for a reason.

I have only had three batches of this stuff in total, two legit and one shit. The two legit ones have been tan, the shit was white crystally stuff that smelled/tasted of nothing and it's only effect was numbing my mouth so I binned it.

The first tan batch was mainly powder with some crystals and I had some good nights on it, the second batch is all tan crystals. The second batch is substantially stronger than the first but I am still doing it in 150mg doses, can't say I've ever had an experience like Pb109 though, not jealous at all... :)

It's just a really good mood enhancer for me, maybe I have lower grade stuff? Maybe Pb109 had some that was mixed with something else?

Does anyone else get similar off MDAI on it's own?

I got some MDAI from *snip* It is powdery and chocolate brown. I did 170mg yesterday but could barely, if at all, feel its effects. Does this mean I got ripped off? *snip*

Last edited by a moderator: